Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Windsor, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Windsor
- Dan Brown ConstructionIt went great. Dan exceeded our expectations and then some! I can’t say enough great things about Dan or his crew, they were professional and courteous every step of the way. This is the company to hire for just about any projects you have in mind, you won’t be disappointed!
- RON ATON CONSTRUCTION LLCExcellent, hardworking son and owner who were in the job from beginning to end. Would highly recommend.
- BODEK INC.I have owned my home for 5 years now & have never had the septic pumped. To be honest, I don't know anything about it. I called Bodek on a Tuesday to schedule an appointment & they were at my house Friday the same week. Now let me tell you I have only ever seen 2 septic tank lids in my yard. (Again, I know nothing about septic.) When Mike from Bodek arrived to pump out our septic he told us there should be 3. Nope, there's only 2 I said. Never seeing anything like that before he was determined to get to the bottom of it. Mike did some poking around & digging, (yes digging!) & a foot under grass & dirt, there was a 3rd lid. I never knew it even existed. He could have pumped out the one tank & been on his way & we never would have even known. I talked to the previous owner who had it pumped every couple years & she never knew the 3rd tank existed either & clearly got ripped off from the company she used. In a couple more months I would have had a huge problem. Thank you so much for sending an honest, personable, educated & determined employee to help us with what should have been an easy job. Definitely 5 Stars ✨ from m
- Szczepanski Constructionsite cleared over 7 acres in 2 days, mostly 15-25' high, hundreds of pine trees, bulldozed out , and leveled/graded area to put house in. All went good and for very economical price . others wanted 2-3 times amount to do same.We'll use for all house excavating and site development and for pond as i' ve seen work for others that they have done and beautiful ponds that they have put in for fishing, swimming and yes even iceskating which our family enjoys
- BARROWS & SONS SEPTIC TANKIf I was in such need in the future, they would be the first guy I would call. They are the kind of people that you give a call and they will call you right back and set-up a time to come even if it is the weekend or whatever.
- Szczepanski ConstructionCalled Szczepanski Construction for needed septic work. I was contacted back within a day and Steve (the owner) was out to assess the situation within a few days.They were able to fit me into their schedule almost immediately and all work was done at my house within a day and a half. They were very easy to talk to and kept me informed as to what they were doing as the work progressed. It became obvious that they are very good at what they do and I felt like I was in good hands. The work area was left so clean and nicely leveled off that you'd never know any work had been done there, except that the grass was missing. The bill came in for less than I was expecting and I couldn't be more pleased with their performance. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and do plan to use them again for some future work needed on my property
- Hill Top Building & ConstructionEnzo and Tod are consummate professionals, they do their work with enthusiasm and good humor. Any questions I had were answered quickly, they encouraged my taking of photos to document the work done. They did quick cleanup and left the place looking like new. The truck that delivered the new septic tank did squish the lawn, but the size and weight of it made that something unavoidable. I would call these men for any future jobs I need done
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesThey were excellent, they came right away, and the two guys who came out were excellent. I called the office after they had left to tell them how good the guys were. They came right away, and their men were very nice.
- Auchinachie Plumbing Heating & Air ConditioningThey are excellent in response to calls and perform good work in most cases. We had major work done on well and septic system this summer by them and they were effective but expensive.
- Auchinachie Plumbing Heating & Air ConditioningBob Harlost quoted me i accepted his bid and when it came time to install he tried to bait and switch me and would not do the job as quoted. He is a liar and a cheat. Do Not Work with this organization.
Septic Tank Companies in Windsor
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:We are your Greater Binghamton locally owned and operated company servicing all of your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, septic and excavating needs in Broome, Tioga, Susquehanna, Chenango, Delaware and Bradford counties. Our technicians will arrive on time, properly repair and install your equipment, explain our work, and clean up before we leave. Not only are we thorough and knowledgable, but we're congenial taboot! Visit us at www.bodekinc.com for money-saving couponsRecent Review:Everything came out great! As it should.Chris B.
- Business Description:Integrity. Loyalty. Absolute Customer Satisfaction. We have built our business on these basic principles. At Dan Brown Construction, whether it be residential or commercial, each employee takes great pride in all aspects of their work on every project. All of our projects are done with the highest attention to detail, and ALWAYS on time! Our mission is to deliver our clients the highest quality construction at a reasonable and fair price. Super Service Award winner for 2016. Please call us to..Recent Review:Highly unprofessional. His communication is awful. His estimate came 2 weeks late after he quoted me a good price. When I signed it and returned to him he disappeared. No mail, no call. Nothing. He responded once I texted him, only to state he still planned to do the job before winter set in. When I asked me what date he would be here to start: no response, still none to this day. Don't waste your timeMike B.
- Business Description:24/7 Emergency Service Available, Call Now! Local Family Business since 2002 - Specialize in whole house heating and cooling systems including ductless system. All plumbing including well pumps, external water and sewer line and excavation if needed. (Note: we do not drill wells or pump septic tanks) Call today for an estimate (607)775-1316Recent Review:They came over within an hour. Checked what the problem was and he took care of the problem, it needed a switch for the furnace.Mario M.
- Business Description:Owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional Phone (607) 732-7734.Recent Review:Auchinachie provided a top notch experience from start to finish. Everyone from the woman who scheduled the initial saleman to come out to getting the actual install scheduled to getting the softener installed, I cannot say enough good things about how I felt during the processKate H.
- Business Description:Owner Joseph Zigmont, son Richard Zigmont, in business 40 years since 1973. Our company is fully insured. Full line of excavation equipment is available for any size work and for sub-contract with our company operator. Additional address - 48 West Chenango Rd. Castle Creek, NY 13744Recent Review:Mr. Zigmont himself did the work. He had a very confined space to work in. He was like a pro with his equipment. The water was only shut off for maybe 3 hours while the entire sewer unit of the house was replaced. You could not even tell he was here when he was done. I would highly recommend Zigmont's for your sewer needs. He is very honest, a man of his word, someone you can trust. <br /Cynthia C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1950's
- Business Description:Excavating, landscaping, septic tank, and mulch & top soil.Recent Review:HORRIBLE!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ENZO!!!!! <br /> <br />Mary F.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:one downspout drain still backs up during heavy rain.Ray T.
- Business Description:ATS Construction is a family owned contracting company with over 20 years of experience. We specialize in all facets of the construction process including many project management jobs such as concrete pouring, decorative concrete designs, stonewall repair, excavation, top-soil delivery, snow removal and many more. At ATS Construction our main goal is to meet your construction and contracting needs through quality workmanship, and building relationships with clients that will give you piece of..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Great Bend
- Port Crane
- New Milford
- Johnson City
- Chenango Forks
- Castle Creek
septic tank services in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CHENANGO BRIDGE SEPTIC67 VINCENT HILL RD
PORT CRANE, New York
- CHENANGO BRIDGE SEPTIC
- Elite Excavating Services8855 PA-405
- Elite Excavating Services
- Hill Top Building & Construction149 South Chenango St
Greene, New York
- Hill Top Building & Construction
- John Piccirilli Plumbing & Heating Inc1019 Conklin Rd
Conklin, New York
- John Piccirilli Plumbing & Heating Inc