Creative Stone Work By Stone Wall Masonry Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2008

5 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service ....

Masana Roofing And Construction

The roof of your home is its first line of defense against Mother Nature. Therefore, you don’t want to choose a second-rate roofing contractor. If you live in the Albany, NY area, you just need to remember the name Masana Roofing & Construction. We can handle all your roofing projects. Though we were just established in December 2020, our staff is well-versed in roofing work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project.

Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair

If the stone work around your home is damaged or worn-out, you could be on your way to a major repair. Some of easiest small problems to fix, leaks, cracks, and small separations, can lead to severe damage and an empty wallet. The team at Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair can help you diagnose and repair these problems while they're small, saving you a lot of money! All types of masonry structures built and maintained We work with every type of masonry construction. Whether you need help with your chimney, or are interested in a new stone walkway, you can count on our skilled team of masons to get the job done. We don't believe in quick fixes, and want to make sure that the work we do will be standing for generations to come.

Saul's Paving

The Fifth Generation Of Quality Paving At Reasonable Rates Driveways & Parking Lots, Paving Repairs & Patching Tar & Stone Driveways Paving Bricks & Excavating Fully Insured, Free Estimates, Member of BBB One Call Does It All... SAUL'S PAVING Paving Your Road To Success!

Offers by Saul's Paving on Angi

03/28/2016

They had to replace, fixing the chimney.

Description of Work
I used Creative Stone Work By Stone Wall Masonry to fix the chimney.

Category masonry,chimney repair

I went to recheck the chimney I supposedly done, the address was a nursing home that I did no work for, also I have to contract on record for this job so please check your information thank you Rik Creative Stonework BY Stonewall

09/28/2015

Rick and Mike were professional, prompt and very responsive. High quality work, very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Removed old walkway, put in new walkway

Category concrete repair,masonry

08/29/2015

Job was not completed. Two stress cuts were to be made to prevent cracking. Slab cracked shortly after installation because only one cut was made. All attempts to have the problem addressed have resulted in missed appointments without the courtesy of a call to say they were not coming.

Description of Work
Installed concrete pad in entrance way to my home.

Category concrete repair,masonry

08/09/2014

No written estimate was provided. No work was performed.

Description of Work
I called Creative Stone for an estimate on a retaining wall and a drainage problem with my foundation. Never heard reply from my first voice mail. Called again and owner said he had reversed numbers in my phone message, apologized and came over. He didn't bother to come to my door but rudely used his cell phone to call me outside to speak with him at curb. I showed him the wall that needed replacing as well as drainage issue that needed to be addressed. His only suggestion for the drainage issue was to "shove some cement in the area "to stop water from entering the basement. Owner said he would sit down with me and discuss estimate. He called the next day and gave me verbal estimate... no return sit down. He refused to give me a written estimate unless I hired him for the job. Felt he was not interested in the work I needed done and did not meet my definition of Angie's List Excellent Service Award.

Category masonry

07/25/2014

I originally gave a good review to this company, but I should have waited to see how the product held up before doing so. The concrete pad we had installed by them is HORRIBLE. It cracked a short period of time after being installed, in addition to small chucks of concrete breaking off. There are cracks and holes all over it. Ric came back once "to repair it" after months and months of contact. It...

Description of Work
This is follow up to my original review.

Category masonry

Masonry Work, Tile, Chimneys, Fireplaces, Interior Stone Work, Culture Stone, Retaining Walls, Patios, Pavers, Concrete, Waterfall, Fountain & Pond Designs, Landscaping & Design, Foundation Repair & Restoration, Window Replacement. Headstones repair.

Siding, Roofing, Framing