FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2006

Flawless Masonry is a full service masonry & landscape design construction company offering high end craftsmanship for a reasonable price. All work is done in house, meaning we do not subcontract any of our projects. Owning and operating all of our equipment makes it easier to offer competitive pricing. No job is too big or small. We can complete any masonry project no matter the size. We specialize in patios, driveways, stoops, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, poolscapes, plantings, grading, tree/land clearing, travertine pavers, natural stone pavers, Cambridge Pavers, veneers, concrete, blacktop, drywells, landscape design, etc. Call today for a free estimate. Also ask about our computer animated 3 dimensional design to see your properties true potential. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+223 more images

masonry (203)hardscaping (101)Patios (94)lawn & landscaping (28)concrete repair (27)concrete driveways (18)decks & porches (15)outdoor kitchens (12)basketball hoop installation (8)marble & granite (5)mudjacking (4)fireplace services (4)

09/21/2022

Michael F.

Excellent. Work was done quickly and properly and well!!

Description of Work
Front steps, side walkway, rear oatio

Category masonry, drain pipe, driveway pavers, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

09/16/2022

ANDREA A.

Flawless Masonry installed a new brick and bluestone front stoop and a backyard paver patio for me. I’m thrilled with the way everything turned out. Dave was great at responding to emails and calls. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I would definitely hire them in the future.

Description of Work
Patio and Front Stoop

Category basketball goals, masonry, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

08/24/2022

Mike P.

Flawless Masonry: Dave the owner is a pleasure to deal with. He is honest, professional and clearly explains everything they’re going to do before the work begins. The work was exceptional. The crew showed up on time; every day promptly at 7:30am and worked throughout until 5/5:30 pm. The 4 days they were here, they worked during the horrible heat wave and never missed a beat. They cleaned up after themselves every single day. The team was extremely polite, understanding and completed the project exactly to my specification. I would highly recommend their services – they produce excellent results!

Description of Work
retaining wall, front and backyard walkways

Category basketball goals, masonry

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39848168

08/16/2022

daniel Y.

Had flawless masonry replace and expand my old patio. From the moment Dave came by to give the estimate till the job was completed everything was indeed handled flawlessly. Work started and completed in the time frame promised which was a huge factor for me since I had summer vacation plans that would have had to be canceled had there been any delays. Workers arrived early daily and were courteous and clean. Amazed with the work done considering it was one of the hottest weeks of the summer. Would not hesitate to recommend Flawless Masonry.

Description of Work
Paver patio

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39838020

08/09/2022

Robert S.

We contracted Flawless Masonry to pave our patio. The job had its challenge because the terrain flowed in various locations from existing paved areas. From the minute we met with Dave, it was obvious that he knew what we wanted and what needed to be done to ensure that the merging of each area made sense and did not cause problems with water accumulation. The team from Flawless Masonry arrived this week to start the work. We watched as they cleared the area, leveled, dug a ditch for proper water filtration, filled and level with precision. The team worked non stop for 2 and a half days. They were professional, polite, organized, precise and after each day the cleared the area and cleaned up. On the final day they cleared the workspace cleaned everything and when we walked out it was as if they had never been there....gone was the lumpy patches of grass and in its place a beautifully paved patio to host gatherings with family and friends. I am beyond grateful for the amazing job!!! It was worth every penny and then some! I highly recommend Flawless Masonry obviously for their great work and expertise but also how simple they made the whole process for us. We are beyond happy with our patio!

Description of Work
PAVE A NEW PATIO

Category decks, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39828640

08/04/2022

Eileen G.

Went very well the work was completed quickly but carefully. Our new patio looks great!

Description of Work
Patio redo

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

07/31/2022

Jennifer W.

These guys really live up to their name! Dave was professional and patient. Showed up to the job site every single day, which I just don’t see often anymore! The crew was about 5 guys. Same guys every single day. That’s another first!! The crew were work horses. Even in the heat, we felt bad but they never stopped 7:45-5:45 everyday, only stopping for lunch. The end result exceeded every expectation I had. This company truly sends out men who are skilled at their craft. This was not a small job and they finished in 8.5 days even with the torrential down pours a couple of days. They just waited it out and got back to work. (Of course we provided shelter!) The other important point that stood out is that they didn’t nickel and dime us. Their quote was their quote and if they needed more it didn’t cost us anything. Dave was also generous in making sure ever corner looked complete even if WE made a small last minute change that would cost us more material. Class acts all around. Really can’t wait to use them again for our front yard. Oh and I can’t forget to speak of how seamlessly they transitioned their work into existing paver work with so much as a step or slant. It’s simply beautiful work! Five stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Description of Work
Masonry pavers around pool

Category basketball goals, masonry, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

Work Completed On 07/30/2022

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39818186

07/29/2022

robert B.

Dave S. & the entire Flawless team were true professionals from start to finish! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Patio pavers & seating wall

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

06/06/2022

Rich R.

Flawless Masonry did an awesome job making our house look great!!! Dave, Abby and the guys were super nice and went above and beyond. Will definitely look to them again should we need more work done.

Description of Work
Fantastic masonry work!

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39757016

04/29/2022

lauren S.

Flawless Masonry did an EXCEPTIONAL job installing our steps, pavers around the pool and building an outdoor kitchen. Devin and his crew were attentive and courteous. Everything was completed as agreed. He was professional and honest throughout the duration of the job. He honored the price he quoted me a year before the job began. (We were delayed because of the liner in my pool being on back order. ). I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Pavers, stairs, outdoor kitchen

Category masonry, pavers, gravel, marble & granite, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39716120

04/20/2022

Brian T.

ave and his install team worked tirelessly to demo and install a beautiful new Cambridge paving stones patio. The crew was professional and met all our needs. Thank you Flawless! Can’t wait to work with you all again for my next project. Brian Commack NY

Description of Work
Patio demo and newly installed patio with Cambridge paving stones.

Category decks, masonry, patios

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39704740

11/23/2021

Vincent S.

Great quality professional craftsmanship. Excellent experience in dealing with the management and craftsman. The project came out wonderful. I highly recommend Flawless!

Description of Work
Patio, 3 porches, and walkway

Category pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/17/2021

Virginia S.

Flawless Masonry recently renovated our front stoop and sidewalk, which extended along the side of the house into the backyard. Dave Semprini provided us with the initial quote and estimate and was involved throughout the entire project. During this pandemic-related economic downturn, we have all experienced inflated prices and supply chain disruptions. In spite of those challenges, Flawless kept to their original, fair quote and did beautiful stonework. The team worked in several groups independently to get the job done. They were meticulous and professional every step of the way. Flawless also added a French drain in our driveway that looks good and will help us avoid flooding problems in the future. Several of our neighbors have commented on the quality of the work. We definitely recommend Flawless Masonry for anyone who wants quality stone or brickwork for their home at a fair price.

Description of Work
porch and sidewalk stonework. driveway french drain-work

Category decks, masonry, pavers, gravel, marble & granite, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

11/14/2021

Andy S.

Dave and his crew were quick, clean and professional. Their recommendations were spot on and the end result was phenomenal. Everyone asks, “who did the patio?” I tell them you can’t go wrong with Flawless.

Description of Work
Multi-level patio & walkway

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

11/13/2021

Moira M.

Flawless did an amazing job on our new patio. They removed an existing cement patio and installed a 30ft by 40ft paver patio and we couldn't be happier. Devin was helpful and always quick to respond if we had any questions. His team got the job done quickly and efficiently. It looks amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them. Highly, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cement patio removed and paver patio installed

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

11/13/2021

Dianne T.

I am thrilled with my new patio, walkway and driveway! The workman were real craftsmen. Mitered corners and picture framing detailed around the patio are wonderful. I would highly recommend them for work to everyone you will not be disappointed 😁

Description of Work
Patio, walkway and driveway

Category masonry, driveway pavers, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39542556

11/08/2021

Erin L.

Working with Flawless has been great from start to finish. The team has been responsive and helpful. The work came out beautifully. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Masonry - steps and driveway

Category concrete driveways, masonry

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

11/05/2021

Joseph W.

We hired Dave Semprini with Flawless Masonry to demo our existing patio, replace patio and build an outdoor kitchen. At time of estimate, we were in contract to buy the home and wanted to coordinate so we could have Dave start soon after we closed on our new home. Dave was professional and Pat in the office was helpful as well. They started and their crew worked tirelessly. Marvin was the lead guy and he definitely knew his stuff. They finished on time and left their work area clean. We are very happy with overall result.

Description of Work
Replace patio and build outdoor kitchen

Category masonry, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 39534276

07/24/2020

Christopher G.

From start to finish, Scott, Devin, and the team were awesome to work with. Very responsive and patient. Answered my many questions, and during the job if there was anything I had a question about or a concern, it was listened to and addressed immediately. End result was high quality and price was right on. I would definitely recommend Flawless and plan on hiring again for future projects! Chris

Description of Work
Sports Court and Retaining Wall

Category basketball goals, masonry

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/15/2020

Lisa R.

Everything about the experience was a top notch.I was contacted the same day I reached out and set up an estimate for a paver patio. There are already spectacular reviews of scott and flawless masonry and I wanted them to do my patio. I live in a condo complex and despite it being a smaller project and that they were extremely busy after restrictions from COVID eased up, Scott was very responsive, very easy to work with, and worked hard to get my job completed in a timely manner. He was patient w my HOA issues such as approval for the project and the sprinklers, and squeezed me in right away on a Sunday. The crew showed up early and on time, and went right to work. They worked nonstop from start to finish and only took a 15 minute lunch break. The patio was finished in one day. Their work ethic was commendable and the area was cleaned up and left spotless. Scott’s main purpose and concern was to make sure I was pleased with the project. There was a very small area that was not initially included in the project at my request. However, days after it was completed, I decided that I wanted that area paved as i was concerned about flooding close to the house. Scott said no problem, I want you to be happy, and arranged to have cesar come to do the small area. It was my mistake in not including that area And Scott’s only concerns were that the install project was done professionally, and that I was happy and had everything that I wanted. It is a pleasure to work with a company that truly is concerned with the customer’s happiness. Thank you scott and flawless masonry for a beautiful job well done and going the extra mile, above and beyond to make me happy. It really made this such a fun and exciting experience. Use flawless masonry - I promise you will not be disappointed. They want you to love everything about it and will go above and beyond to make you happy. Scott is an upstanding man, honors his word and clearly cares about his crew. And I saw the same goes for the crew who were happy to work with him .

Description of Work
Paver patio

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

06/07/2020

Dan C.

Absolutely 100% pleased with our new driveway. Our old asphalt driveway was in very poor shape. Our new paver driveway has tremendously improved the "curb appeal". The work was professional. Scott was very responsive and kept us well informed. He actually was very instrumental in the paver selection and design.

Description of Work
Replace driveway and walk.

Category basketball goals, masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 38624204

05/18/2020

Scott A.

Excellent It’s been one year later and I still get compliments from professionals and neighbors

Description of Work
New Driveway walkway Paved also Dry Well

Category basketball goals, masonry, drain pipe, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

Review for FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc - P.O. Box 1284, Smithtown, NY - 38573228

04/29/2020

Thomas K.

Before we had the work done, we got multiple estimates. Flawless was the cheapest. The quality of the work was excellent. The crews who did the work knew exactly what they are doing. On the job, when there was more than one way to design something, the crew that day discussed the options with me and asked for my input before proceeding with the work. They took their time to do the job right. Perfectionists. They want you to be happy with the work. The guys who operated the bobcats are masters of their trade. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Paver patio around an inground swimming pool and paver walkways