How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Sea Cliff, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Sea Cliff
- YJG Landscaping, LLCThey were wonderful, they were personable, they were professionals and just very wonderful people and they listen to what I have to say and they did not rush me at all. They were here exactly on time, just like what they told me and they are the only company that I had estimate with. The cost was very fair and I did hire them on the spot
- Scalice Land Surveying, P.C.Excellent- Reliable, made time for us after calling so many others , affordable, professional !! we were thrilled with Joshua himself and the two men he sent to stake our property. I cant say enough except thank You !! I needed to know my property lines as we needed a fence for our dogs , my neighbor had been very nasty when my pup got out. Also we live near a main road. No one was replying or worse didnt show, and a few told me I needed a new survey although we had one from a year prior. Josh is no nonsense, honest and reliable. My property lines are now clearly visible, staked and ready for a new fence. Josh came the following day to check the work. extremely happy . Thanks Mr. Wicks !!
- Wicks Land SurveyingI am highly recommending Joshua who recently staked my property. This is the company to chose !! I had called several other companies , with either no response or worse those who did respond but never showed. Joshua returned my call and was able to fit me in. I told him my situation which entailed needing a fence for my two new pups. I was pretty worried as I live near a main road. He sent two of his workers to my home the following week !! I was thrilled and relieved . Two lovely guys who answered questions, were respectful and genuinely nice folks staked the property. Joshua also ( and beware of this) didn't try to "sell a new survey" I had purchased the house only 2 years prior. Joshua's price for the job was extremely reasonable !! If you want an honest , reliable company dont go anywhere else . Next my fence !
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Careaga Engineering IncAbsolute Scam! He comes to your house- doesn’t take photos- wants you to do it. You email him - he says they say they never got them. Back and forth and back and forth - nothing but attitude and no refund. Don’t get scammed
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe just recently bought a home and wanted an accurate marking of our property so we could install a fence. After looking around for a few quotes, I came across Advanced Surveying, LLC. Gregory responded to my quote request within the hour. He clearly communicated the scope of services, different options, etc. Gregory remained responsive through all email communications during the planning, staking, and sketch completion of our project! He was so efficient (came out within a handful of days, project completed in about 2 weeks from quote request) and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend Gregory/Advanced Surveying to anyone in need of these services
- Advanced Surveying Llcstill in progress, but Gregory's level of service is impeccable - thorough, professional, and expedient.
- Advanced Surveying LlcI recently used Advanced Surveying for a unique survey project to clarify property lines between neighbors where specific boundaries were only generally guessed. Gregory Kogan provided effective and efficient communication to clearly define the scope and objective of the survey. He demonstrated careful diligence in the accuracy of all measurements including the location of a boundary stake a foot beneath the ground in an area well off from any of our ‘guesses’. My property is one acre residential, wooded, with wet-land areas, shared long driveway, and sections of heavy under-growth. The survey was rolled out smoothly, staking was visual with consideration to various obstacles, survey work schedule and expectations were discussed and communicated with no issues or misunderstanding. My expectations were met and everybody is happy
Last update on August 4, 2022
Land Surveyors in Sea Cliff
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Glenwood Landing,
- Glen Cove,
- Glen Head,
- Locust Valley,
- Port Washington,
- Flower Hill,
- Baxter Estates,
- Sands Point,
- Roslyn Heights,
- East Hills,
- Old Westbury,
- Mill Neck,
- East Norwich,
- Kings Point,
- Great Neck,
- Lake Success,
- East Williston,
- Williston Park
land surveyors in Sea Cliff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B-Ray General Contracting Corp207 Broadway
Bethpage, New York 11714
- B-Ray General Contracting Corp
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc105 Harbor Road
Port Washington, New York 11050
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc
- D'Amaro Engineering & Surveying, PC20 Mariposa Lane
Manorville, New York 11949
- D'Amaro Engineering & Surveying, PC
- Holgan William T Land Surveyor41 Smith St
Babylon, New York 11702
- Holgan William T Land Surveyor
- J Fuentes Landscaping Inc119 Peach St
Brentwood, New York 11717
- J Fuentes Landscaping Inc
- Leonard J Strandberg & Associates32 Smith St
Freeport, New York 11520
- Leonard J Strandberg & Associates
- O'Connor Petio27 Forest Ave
Locust Valley, New York 11560
- O'Connor Petio
- T/J Construction & Home Improvement259 West Forest Ave
Englewood, New Jersey 07631
- T/J Construction & Home Improvement
- Wicks Land Surveying417 Main Street
Center Moriches, New York 11934
- Wicks Land Surveying
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES18 WASHINGTON ST
Toms River, New Jersey 08753
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES