Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Saranac Lake, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Saranac Lake
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Taylor's TuckpointingFantastic. They did a GREAT job and I'm extremely pleased. Very professional and friendly. Thank you.
- THOROUGHSPECT, LLCThanks to Angie's and to Thoroughspect for this help We have used them for Painting, Masonry Chimney repair, Inspections, Ducts and other things as well.
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb and his crew did an excellent job. He is very punctual and efficient. The work was of high quality and he is easy to work with.
- G Greenwald Carpentry and General Contractorif you want something done right look no further. Gary can literally do the work of a normal contractor at 2x the quality in half the time. Gary was faced with a difficult task in redoing the our basement bathroom given all the plumbing was under 12 inches of concrete however he showed up with Jack hammer in hand ready to rumble like a surgeon with a scaple. Gary drove a long distance and showed up with a van the equivalent of a home depot work shop. to necessitate speed and the given the depth of the issues we uncovered Gary brought in an electrician and plumber to keep the project moving forward. by day 2 everything was fully demoed, all the plumbing and electric were completed including running the vents to the outside of the house and wall refraimed and tiling was about to start. working double shifts and the very difficult time constraint he was forced to work under. Gary was able to complete every thing in 6 days. and that was including some extras I threw in there like framing a wall for the basement and hanging an lcd tv and putting aping pong table together on his coffee break when the floor tile was setting. and when I say 6 days I mean six days leaving at 10 am on sunday fully cleaned, operational and no callbacks. I have had 3 bathrooms renovated and can say it's hard to envision finding someone to match the energy and organization to deliver such a high quality product
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCHe is a very good service provider, responsive, he is fast. As far as I am concerned I would highly recommend him.
- J & D Masonry LLC.Very professional. Work was high quality. He explained what he was doing, gave options and recommendations when asked. Cleaned up at the end of each day's work and at the end of the job. When part of the job (repairing steps on a back patio) turned out to be more work than originally thought, he offered to do the work at cost. Very responsive when called
- Celtic Patios and ConcreteWow! Mike does amazing work. He is so easy to work with. His prices are fair and upfront. He checked in with us throughout the process and was flexible with working with us on new ideas. One of the best contractor experiences we’ve ever had. He finished yesterday and we are already referring him to our neighbor
- JD MasonryWe are so impressed with JD masonry. They responded quickly to the 1st phone call. They set up an appointment and came the first time. We were given a price and estimated start date that day. Jack came as planned and did the work smoothly and professionally. We had gotten several bids on the project and Jack's price was in line with the others. In short they are professional, polite, made many excellent suggestions, and executed the project on time and beyond what we were hoping for
- Earley ContractingEXCEPTIONAL. This was a huge task. Not only did a new foundation have to be dug, the corner of the house with the damage was covered in brick. Mark's crew removed the brick, replaced the damaged house behind it, dug and installed a new foundation, cleaned off the brick and reinstalled it. This room has 6 sliding glass doors and two man doors square off, as well. Unlike some contractors, his crew arrived every day on time by 7 AM (still dark). They took a short break for lunch, and then immediately went back to work. Each evening after the work was done, they cleaned up the debris and put their equipment away. Very professional. This job included carpenters, masons, painters, electricians. They basically rebuilt the entire room on the corner of my house. They obtained the proper permits, had the inspectors out, etc. I would absolutely hire them again
Masonry Contractors in Saranac Lake
- Business Description:three employees no subcontracting pay at time of service
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:Expert House Movers brought a crew of 6-8 & came in late August 2013 to start the process of raising & moving the house. My husband had done all the prep work of disconnecting the utilities & removing the furnace, etc. They dug access ramps to the old foundation/basement with bobcats. They poked good sized holes around the foundation so they could put in steel beams and jack up the house. Our foundation was from 1917 & built from old creek gravel cement, so it was pretty tough. It took three & half days to jack the house & move it over the driveway. It seemed really fast to me. The only thing to fall in the house was a picture off the piano. We still had access to the house through a tall ladder to get clothes, etc. that we needed. <br /> We took over the process of arranging excavation, concrete pouring, and carpenters with more local contractors. Expert does have concrete people & others they use in the St Louis area that know exactly the requirements needed for the new foundation. <br /> After the basement was poured & cured (curing takes about 3-4 weeks), Expert returned in October 2013 to move & set the house. They had been in contact with the concrete man for specifications, but there were no slots for the beams when setting the house down. A concrete worker had to come & cut those slots. We had a carpenter on hand to finish the sill installment & make sure the sills for the permanent beams was correct & set the support posts in the basement. We also had a friend's tractor help Expert's bobcat pull the house back over the foundation. While all this was going on, Expert was jacking and moving supports & placing slider beams & raising & lowering the house. The process was complete in about 2 1/2 days with care & precision. Some of the cracks in our house even disappeared. Great job guys. <br /> Our carpenters returned to build a staircase & some other requirements. We are working on re-connecting utilities & returning the furnace, water heater, etc. to the new basement. We plan to move back into the house in the first week or so in November 2013. It's been a long process, but well worth it. Made possible by Expert House Movers! <br /Teri S.
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:Mountain Lake Masonry is a local, family owned operation, who first and foremost loves the trade, and truly enjoys going to work every day. When we receives comments from our customers like, "This goes beyond our expectations!!" it continues to ignite our passion even more. We strive to critique every detail on each job to ensure customer satisfaction. You will work first hand with the owner, who has over 25 years experience, to develop a plan that works best for your needs. We look forward ..
- Business Description:Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Business Description:We will build your dream home from the foundation to the roof.We specialize in custom masonry, USA Metal Roofing, log siding,and even log homes that are built in Europe and shipped to the US. Roofing Contractor, Deck Builde
- Business Description:North Zone Construction is a Residential Construction and Remodeling Contractor located in Ogdensburg, NY. We are a General Contracting Company and are able to perform a huge selection of jobs as specified in our category listings. If you have any questions for us, or if you'd like to find out if we could help you, please send us an email at Kenny@NorthZoneConstruction.com , or give us a call at 315-323-8264Recent Review:Kenny and team were hired to construct a new front porch for our house and other work such as painting the exterior of the house and constructing rear entry steps. We are very pleased with their work, they were quick to complete the project and the quality of work is very nice as well. We will definetly hire them again for future projectsvinu n.
- Business Description:With experience in new construction, remodeling and additions to bathrooms, bedrooms and basements, Roadrunner Construction Inc is your next step to creating the beautiful home you’ve always dreamed of. For excellent construction in the Brentwood NY, North Bay Shore NY, Brightwaters NY, East Islip NY, Islip Terrace NY, North Great River NY, Central Islip NY area, call us today
- Business Description:I have a crew of four that is skilled in the trade.been in business 4 about 2yrs but have 20 yrs exp.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Saranac Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ADIRONDACK CUSTOMS LLC25 Ferris Rd
Chestertown, New York 12817
- ADIRONDACK CUSTOMS LLC
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York 13501
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Iljazi Masonry52 South King Street
Danbury, Connecticut 06811
- Iljazi Masonry
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
Reading, Pennsylvania 19611
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration11022 Bowen Rd
Attica, New York 14011
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration
- Redneck Construction105 Eiseman St
Kenmore, New York 14217
- Redneck Construction
- SOOTBUSTERS40 Barry Ave
Tupper Lake, New York 12986