Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Saranac Lake, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Saranac Lake
- OZ Property MaintenanceI highly recommend Oz! Reliable and my yard looks great. I’ve also used them for shoveling my walkway in the winter - they responded quickly and did a great job.
- OZ Property MaintenanceJustin took care of our place for the winter. He was prompt on visiting our property and maintained very good communication with us throughout the season. We are happy with his service and hired his company to take care of our lawn in 2021!
- OZ Property MaintenanceIt went very well especially the snow removal and cleanup. I am talking to them about some landscaping i need done now
- Heavenly Ponds Landscaping and MaintenanceUsing Heavenly Ponds Landscaping And Maintenance for several years now. No worries and highly recommend!
- Heavenly Ponds Landscaping and MaintenanceHas been taking care of my lawn needs for about 3 years. Excellent work and a great personality of all his workers. Also cared for the lawn of the previous. She has complained about how much she misses Heavenly Ponds and the new group where she moved are not as good.
- Powell Property CareBevan and his crew member came to the house, wearing masks, assessed and estimated the job. The crew member showed up on time and got the job done quickly and neatly. Final cost came in just under the estimate. Would hire them again without hesitation!
- TLR Contracting & Lawn CareTLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have them read less
- L&N PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICESWe met with “Lee”, Lionel Rushford on May 7th, and he was very professional, he immediately sent us an invoice breaking down his labor and material and sent us a receipt for the money we were giving him upfront. We set the date up for the following week. He then never showed up and never called. When I finally got him on the phone he apologized saying that he was having issues with his car. I told him that I needed him to communicate. It was like pulling teeth to get him to answer my texts from that point on. After giving him chance after chance to reschedule and do the right thing, I have come to the realization that I have been ripped off. I thought I was a better judge of character but Lee is obviously a very good con man read less
- Turf One Landscape ManagementThey did a great job. They were on time, professional and I would highly recommend them to others.
- The Lawn Care Co.I have a very "challenging" uphill driveway and this company has done an excellent job clearing the snow and making it easily accessible to all vehicles.
Lawn Services in Saranac Lake
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a family-owned and operated business. From your first interaction with our company through all of your landscaping, property maintenance, or small excavation needs, you can expect top-notch customer service, honesty, and a more than satisfactory job on whatever project you have. SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a fully-insured company with over ten years of landscaping experience. Contact us for your free consultation and price quote today read lessRecent Review:Sent them the information of what I would like done and asked for a quote, but, never heard anything back from them, I requested a quote back on 9/11/19Kathryn S.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:DBA Roger's Handyman, Rogers Painting and Remodeling.Recent Review:First I want to say I had been a QA/QC manager for 3 years at a major company who rebuilt trains & warned all the contractors at time of bid/estimate if you can't handle that DO NOT BID! I am willing to pay more for a quality job. We supplied @$500 in material our selves. The first day Roger Pike & his father Wendell Pike showed up 3 days late, they were using a saw-saw instead of circular saw to cut 2x4's, 2x6's, etc. When I questioned this Wendell & Roger said some bull about the only circular saw being on a different job crew. I said they 'only cost @ $40.00!. They said only having one keeps it (the saw) from getting stolen. I knew then we were in trouble. Many broken promises & not finishing a job. The mickey mouse duo were not even qualified to be amateurs in home improvements. They cut corners every place they could. I actually fell thru the brand new front porch steps they built less than 2 weeks old. I was told 'Not to jump up & down on steps'. Your kidding. I was hurt pretty bad. The 2-3 week total time for completion became 8 weeks before I said no more. A BRAND NEW $200.00 window installed in pump house has paint on it's sides from being ripped out from another location! Rear porch roof was hacked at new roof we had put on the house @3-4 years ago & left open to let the rain come in & damage ceiling in house. Wendell screamed 'No way' it is his fault, 'You are making things up!' Repeatedly did not show up as promised, claimed car 'won't start' & yet the crews said different. Their crews were just as bad on knowing what they were doing. Both Roger & Wendell kept trying to get more money. When we gave in we never saw Roger again or talked to him on phone. They frequently blocked us so we couldn't ask why they didn't show up as promised. We verified this by calling on a different phone & he answered., shocked it was us. They also had no address on the contracts, they wanted cash only, I paid via check which they immediately went to my bank & cashed the checks. Assets seem well hidden. Other contractors asked to bid on finishing the porch roof refused unless they ripped out his out of square & extremely unsafe rafters & underlayment etc. They used dry wall screws to frame porch floor in areas! (They rust & would collapse). Wendell actually texted me & said: "If you know so much about contracting, why didn't you do it yourself?" None of the 3 jobs are complete at all. I have gone to the police it is that bad. See warning on web by someone else AFTER we hired them . Google: roger pike bad contractor or Wendell Pike They seem to have a habit of excuses & not finishing any jobs.They also use different names:R7W Painting, R&W remodeling, R&W contracting, R&W Home Improvement, Roger's (this or that), or similiar names. They also needed to use our tools a lot, contract for 2x8 rafters & joists at 16 oc & install 2x6 on 24 oc with curved boards. I also have a yard of trash & full of construction debris I now will have to pay again for someone to remove. They also refuse to supply the name of their insurer that they showed me paperwork at bid to cover damage done to property. I have @400 pictures before, during, & after for proof of above and some text messages to/from them.. <br /> If you have already been 'got', contact the NY state police or email@example.com <br / read lessJames B.
- Business Description:Additional phone number - (888) 875-2969. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:OteSaga More Of A Great Dane Than ?Grand Dame? As Advertised Based on my experience of August 10th, 2012, the OteSaga ?Resort Hotel? in Cooperstown New York is a must to avoid! It is an extremely poorly maintained and managed property. As a corporate traveler I have spent at least 2000 nights in hotels all over the U.S. in the last 15 years. The OteSaga was the worst managed property I have ever stayed in. There were flies to shoo away in the indoor main dining room during dinner and again at breakfast. The meeting rooms and the halls to the pool smelled strongly of mold. From the strong chlorine smell drifting over the lake front lawn on Friday evening, it was apparent the pool operators had a problem maintaining the proper chemical level and were shocking the pool with large doses of chemicals at night. When I asked to speak with the manager about numerous problems with my room at 8:30 am after a night of torture the response from the desk clerk was ?he usually gets in around 9:30 or 10:00 (AM)?. At 10:30 am I went back still no manager. So I provided the desk clerk with the list of problems in the room and said I would rather drive back to Virginia than stay another night in that room. I was told the manager would come up and see me at the room. So now I was trapped in my room until he was available. At 11:55 AM (check out at 1:00 PM) I receive a call from a desk clerk stating ?The manager said there was nothing he could do for you if you want a maintenance man can come up and see what he can do about the noise?. You decide for yourself if you would stay in a health and safety hazard like the OtaSaga, here is the list of items I complained about: <ol> </ol> <ul> <li>- Loud equipment room next door vibrating the bedroom wall. </li> <li>- HVAC equipment that squealed intermittently for two or three minutes at a time when on. </li> <li>- Poorly repaired safety lock on the door (patched in not the correct type for the door and frame). </li> <li>- Carpet coming up at the bathroom?s entrance (trip hazard) </li> <li>- Leaks from the ceiling in the bathroom growing mold. </li> <li> - Tub with at least a week?s growth of mold on the inside corners </li> <li>- Failed a smoke detector that blinked a bright white light all night to provide a warning that it did not work </li> </ul> <p> Since none of my complaints was addressed and the problem was handed back to me by the staff; rather than being subjected to another night of torture, I checked out at 1:00 PM. Thus choosing an overnight drive to Virginia (after the wedding I was attending on the 11th in the evening) over another sleepless night?s stay at OteSaga was easy. Finally, the management will probably never know who wrote this complaint because after three requests they never did get my name spelled correctly on the $500+ bill for the one night stay.</p read lessDonald P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated business located in West Addison, Vermont. Serving Vermont and New York. Check out our website at www.rainbowacreslandscape.com. Additional DBA - Rainbow Acres Landscaping.Recent Review:The work is excellent. I can't say enough good things about this company. They were able to complete it in the timeframe they gave. No unexpected added expense after the quote was given.KEN C.
- Business Description:Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in John Deere equipment for lawn and garden maintenance, farming, professional landscaping, construction work, golf courses, municipalities, government, etc. In addition to John Deere equipment, Cazenovia Equipment Company also carries over 30 over premier brands. Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in high quality brands and top notch service and support, providing solutions for every need. Brands we carry: John Deere Frontier STIHL Outdoor Equi.. read less
- Business Description:Dependable, Lawnmowing, Weedtrmming, Weeding, Mulching, Yard Clean Ups, Dog Poo Removal, Deliveries, Great Rates! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Business Description:Taking the Pain out of your next Repair or RemodelRecent Review:My experience with Baker's Contracting was great. He did all the work; electrical, plumbing, drywall, tile flooring and walls, and kitchen cabinets. The work was done in the time he said it would take and he kept our house neat while he was working. <br / read lessmike b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Lake Placid
- Tupper Lake
- Au Sable Forks
- Long Lake
- North Bangor
- Schroon Lake
- Port Henry
lawn care services in Saranac Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.5570 Shady Ave
Lowville, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.2 Remington Park Dr.
Cazenovia, New York
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- Coldbrook Property Maintenancepo box 1357
Lake Placid, New York
- Comfort Pest Control1007 Brigham Rd
Dunkirk, New York
- CountryMax4099 Lakeville Road
Geneseo, New York
- CountryMax610 East Main Street
Batavia, New York
- CountryMax1945 Balsey Road
Seneca Falls, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.
- Fingerscapes1556 Carroll Rd
Penn Yan, New York
- greenway lawn service & landscape,LLC.8331 teelin rd
Blossvale, New York
- greenway lawn service & landscape,LLC.
- KiJo Property Management1229 Patterson Hill Rd
Salem, New York
- KiJo Property Management
- Murphys MasonryLake Rd and Emma St.
- Murphys Masonry
- Otesaga Resort Hotel60 Lake St
Cooperstown, New York
- Otesaga Resort Hotel
- The Joyce & Holbrook Lawfirm26 North Main Street
Sherburne, New York
- The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service21 Gridley Ave
Saratoga Springs, New York
- Top Notch Tree & Lawn Care Service8516 W Somerset Rd
BARKER, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- The Joyce & Holbrook Lawfirm