The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Saranac Lake, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Saranac Lake
- Alden PaintingJohn and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product.
- DD ConstructionWe recently hired Darren and his crew to do a complete bathroom remodel in our home. This was the first huge home renovation project we have done and to say we were nervous is an understatement. Darren and his men went above and beyond our expectations. What we were told by other contractors would take weeks to do Darren and his men were able to do in 7 DAYS at a more than generous labor cost. They completed this work efficiently and with amazing attention to detail and craftsmanship to boot! They were also VERY considerate about containing any mess to just the bathroom area which was appreciated more than they know. This was a new and overwhelming at times experience and Darren answered every single one of my questions quickly even in the middle of his busy day at my home. D&D construction will be my go to business for any projects and renovations I have in the future! You won’t be disappointed
- A & B Home Service LLCA & B HOME SERVICE did an excellent job on my roof from start to finish!! They took off 2 layers of the old shingles, replaced my 2 skylights and installed ice shield, the underlayment and shingles in just 3 days!! And they did an excellent job of cleaning up!! These guys were very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their roof replaced!! Thanks for the beautiful roof!
- Felders Roofing & General ContractingExcellent service. Responded during a rainstorm and went right to work to diagnose and fix the problem then offered to be back if that did not solve our problem. We have always had excellent service from Felders whether it was installing a whole new roof, repairing a ridge vent, or diagnosing a roof leak
- WLD ConstructionStarted project...worked 1 day then disappeared for 3 plus months before being fired..took to court for return of deposit..won but he still won't return money..he should be in jail
- WLD ConstructionStarted project..then disappeared for 3 plus month before he was fired...had to take to court to get deposit returned..he still refused to return stolen deposit
- Mack Of All TradesI had a lot of various tasks addressed in my 1850's home in Victor. Indoor painting, deck staining, curtain rods hung, replacement of door hardware, refinishing an old closet, gutter work on small roof, replacement of dryer vent , odds and ends repair in the home. They replaced my water heater as well. I had several different handy men and all were very polite and responsive. They were good when I gave suggestions or asked for attention to detail. Very pleased overall. More work planned in the Spring
- JTC Remodeling IncWe are extremely happy with the results of our remodel performed by John Schroeder of JTC Remodeling. We stumbled upon John from a referral of another contractor. He and his brother in law Dale did an exceptional job on a very difficult remodel. John gave me an estimate that was thorough and detailed and at the end of the project there were no surprises. He was on site when he said he would be and didn’t disappear during the job. We renovated an attic space adding a set of stairs from the first level to the attic in our cabin on the Lake. We added a large bedroom, new bathroom, TV area, additional storage, 2 windows, lighting, new outlets, custom shutters, some siding repair and split system Air Conditioning units. Sounds easy, however the floor Joists were not uniform, the space had no insulation at the beginning so it was extremely hot, due to the angles of the roof some of the space was very confining and we had to figure out how to add a set of stairs, plumbing and other items in a very small area. That said, John’s attention to detail solved a major obstacle we had with this project. He consulted with a stair contractor that enabled us to add the staircase without significant impact to our first floor living space. He figured out how to build the stairs to code in a very tight area. John takes his work and reputation seriously. He goes above and beyond to ensure the customer is happy with the results. He did this job over 6 weeks while we were over 3 hours away. We entrusted him with our house and the $40,000 investment we were making from afar. Like any significant project, we had a few issues come our way, however working through those issues were relatively easy. John has a list of subcontractors that are also very talented and trustworthy. We would not hesitate to hire John again or refer him to anybod
- Norb Miller General ContractorWe were very pleased with Norbs experience and judgement in doing this job. He encountered unforeseen issues such as rotting wood and guided us through the decision making about how to handle it. We could tell that his priority was doing the work correctly rather than blowing through to get on with the next job. It took some creative carpentry to 'wrap' the supporting pressure treated wood with a timber tech fascia to obtain a uniform look and Norb was up to the task. He was always personally on site. He even noticed that a poorly hung rain gutter was dripping and damaging the previous deck. He removed and rehung the gutter, and replaced the foam leaf blocking system. It's rare to find someone who cares about a project as if it was his own home
- Dan Bie Custom Contracting IncAny time you build a house, you deal with weather elements, timing elements, and unexpected turn of events, all of which provide levels of stress. No matter what, we had faith in Dan Bie and his crew, and they delivered! Dan is a consummate craftsman, and does not do any job half-way. He is upfront about the fact that the job will be done right! We appreciated the fact that Dan was always up front. He and his crew were there when we expected them to be there. He explained the steps of a modular build to us, and involved us in all the decision-making in a most timely manner. Besides, he's a great guy, and his workers are professionals with great talents. We were really hands-on - not in the building per se, but in being part of the construction "brain". We served as our own "general contractor" for the early part of the project (new well, excavation, foundation, septic system, etc.) but Dan gave us the names of contractors that he trusted, and that were also well-priced and professional. Everyone who has seen our house has not believed it is modular construction. The custom design work - both inside and outside - has made that special difference. And Dan Bie is the right guy for the job. Photo credit: Antony Gravet
Contractors in Saranac Lake
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water/fire/mold damage restoration services. We are a NYSDOL Asbestos testing firm.See website for more information www.stanleysteemer.com. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Stanley Steemer Carpet Cle..Recent Review:From all reports, it went well, and the cleaners were very friendly, and she is happy with the end product. It did end up costing more than I anticipated, though. I believe that that "upsold" my mother on deodorizers and some other extras that I had specified were not part of the deal--and she agreed to themSusan F.
- Business Description:Insured Contractor, Experienced in all phases of contracting.
- Business Description:At MB Construction we strive on perfection. quality and neatness are a very big deal. Each and every employee has a positive attitude and is very respectful. We are a mid sized but expanding construction company with many skill levels
- Business Description:Handyman work, General Contracting services, with over 25 years experience. Fully insured. Our motto "No job too big, no job too small" We are a small husband and wife owned business, therefore able to offer competitive pricing while keeping the quality of work high. We have a dedicated well trained crew
- Business Description:We are a contract service over 30 years experience specializing in remodel, window & door replacements, flooring, sheet rock and taping, customer work, painting, decks, and even something as simple as replacing your kitchen sink. Free estimates given and billing is determined on type and length of job. We offer houly, daily or by the job. We do offer special promotions every month when you call make sure you ask what the monthly special is
- Business Description:No job is to small or big. We offer any construction or restoration related services, and also landscaping. Call anytime for emergency issues like a leaking roof or pipes.Recent Review:My grandson loved his new swingset/treefort. No matter what project I ask Jason to do he does a GREAT job! Many more new projects yet 2 go and he is the 1st I call! <br /> <br /> <br />Deborah I.
- Business Description:Advanta Construction is an expanding company servicing the greater New York area. We are experienced in both commercial and residential projects. Our organization consists of our coordinated, client oriented office team and our crew of skilled craftsmen well practiced in many trades; including carpentry, plumbing, waterproofing, painting, and much more. Such a vast team allows us to provide for all of your construction needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Saranac Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Legault-Construction8 S Platt St
Plattsburgh, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Scott's Construction & Design21 Eastern Ave
Watervliet, New York
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Stanley Steemer - Vestal2325 Owego Rd
Vestal, New York
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sarna Construction
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction