When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Palisades, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Palisades
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very fast, they came to give a free estimate, the contract was perfect, I signed it, left a down payment so they can start and they did such a wonderful job. I really see the professionalism and experience. This company is great. Thanks Olivos Property Perfection for all the help. My family loves our new look
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe just recently bought a home and wanted an accurate marking of our property so we could install a fence. After looking around for a few quotes, I came across Advanced Surveying, LLC. Gregory responded to my quote request within the hour. He clearly communicated the scope of services, different options, etc. Gregory remained responsive through all email communications during the planning, staking, and sketch completion of our project! He was so efficient (came out within a handful of days, project completed in about 2 weeks from quote request) and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend Gregory/Advanced Surveying to anyone in need of these services
- Advanced Surveying Llcstill in progress, but Gregory's level of service is impeccable - thorough, professional, and expedient.
- Advanced Surveying LlcI recently used Advanced Surveying for a unique survey project to clarify property lines between neighbors where specific boundaries were only generally guessed. Gregory Kogan provided effective and efficient communication to clearly define the scope and objective of the survey. He demonstrated careful diligence in the accuracy of all measurements including the location of a boundary stake a foot beneath the ground in an area well off from any of our ‘guesses’. My property is one acre residential, wooded, with wet-land areas, shared long driveway, and sections of heavy under-growth. The survey was rolled out smoothly, staking was visual with consideration to various obstacles, survey work schedule and expectations were discussed and communicated with no issues or misunderstanding. My expectations were met and everybody is happy
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCThe guys from TC Merritts did a professional job. They were on time, and when I ask them to stake out very specific spots they did it. In fact our property line runs behind a preinstalled fence full of some pretty thick plants and they waded into it drop a pin and a stake 50ft from the fence.
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.They were Top Notch! Very straight forward. Spoke with three (3) other providers before making the decision to go with Butler. Also, received positive feedback from attorneys and title people that I had spoke to that had knowledge of Butler and said they are good people and can be trusted. Provided a fair price. Addressed all needs in a timely manner. Took care of my concerns even after the job was done. Not everyone answers your call after the job is done, but Butler did. Returned the call right away and addressed my concerns. I never missed a nights sleep
Land Surveyors in Palisades
- Business Description:We're a Land Surveying business located on Long Island. We specialize in a full range of surveying services including: title surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and site plans. We are able to complete land surveys in a shorter time frame and at a more competitive price because we utilize the latest in equipment/technology and are very diligent in our research practicesRecent Review:The service was very smooth and fast. They were very professional, on time and polite.amanda C.
- Business Description:A New York professional construction company that is fully licensed an insured since 1989. Free estimates, travel any where in the state of New York and customer service guaranteed. www.olivospropertyperfection.coRecent Review:Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.Patrick L.
- Business Description:We're a small crew of experienced individuals with over 25 years experience in masonry. We work hands-on with all the work we advertise. There will never be a middleman between us and our customers. In order to keep our billing procedures fair, all our customers have the option to pay for their own materials. We assist in directing which materials should be purchased and only charge based on work progressRecent Review:Incredible experience, they were great and professional, they are an excellent pavers, it was a gorgeous work what they did. I highly recommend the company.Margaret F.
- Business Description:Antonio Ciampa LLC is your local Veteran certified provider of Electrical services, home improvement and building science practices, energy retrofits and Solar renewable energy. We perform building improvement, restoration, renovation and remodel services, water proofing and drainage services, masonry services, energy efficiency retrofits, and the design and installation of solar thermal and pv energy systems. We feature a wide variety of services because we want you, the property owner, t..Recent Review:Gave detailed inspection, they're very good and very responsive, they even help out my boyfriend's air conditioning system.Maryann L.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the tri-state area since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local business, offering the same grea..Recent Review:They did an outstanding job and we would highly recommend them for their excellent work and affordable pricing. They went out of their way to make sure the finished outcome was nothing but perfect.Tom H.
- Business Description:Lawn care, masonry, blacktop. Additional address: 573 Sunrise Highway, W. Babylon, NY 11704Recent Review:We got our quote from James on March 31st and choose our pavers at the showroom on April 1st. He promised to have the work completed by Memorial Day. Even told us to set up a nice party. What a joke this company is. We called and texted many times. So many no shows when he made appointments with us. The shipment of pavers sat in front of our house from June 28th until August 05th. On August 4th after yet ANOTHER no show he very rudely answers the phone and tells me he can’t deal with me and he’d stop by the next day. I told him that wouldn’t work for us and I expressed that I felt he was very unprofessional for the way he’s handled business with us. Not one time did he call us with an update. Not a single time did he reach out. After I expressed that I was unhappy with how unprofessional he was he asked me in a very rude way if I wanted him to just get his bricks and go. I couldn’t believe it. After waiting since March that’s how he chose to handle the situation because he was unhappy with my criticism. I told him that it was fine and he should just get his bricks off my property ASAP. By the silence on the other end of the phone I could tell that he didn’t expect for me to call his bluff. What a terrible businessman. Things happen for a reason and even though we waited so long, I’m glad we ended up firing him. We found a wonderful contractor and our yard will be done very soon! Do yourself a favor a stay away from this companyMonica R.
- Business Description:Cow Bay Contracting Inc. is a regional service provider of development and construction solutions for the residents of Port Washington, NY and its 50 mile surrounding area. Do you have home or business repairs that must be completedRecent Review:Cowbay hired our veteran owned security firm and we provided military veterans to perform these services for them at the port washington train station. They have refused to pay us for four months and will not respond to emails or calls. Don’t use this companyKen B.
- Business Description:Yezzi Associates L.L.C. offers full architectural design services and construction administrationRecent Review:The architect service was absolutely fantastic. They took a traditional colonial house and gave it a smashing modern/contemporary look. I am very happy with the results. These are architects that will listen to you. Whatever you want they will get you.Rose V.
- Business Description:J.A.M.M. Consulting Corp. provides all services related to commercial and residential construction projects. We specialize in renovations, remodels, new construction, additions, etc. We also provide some repair related services. Please contact the office with any inquiries regarding your project
- Business Description:We are a contracting company that strives to bring the all of customers the very best. Our belief that the foundation of a successful organization is Service, Performance, & Trust. We pride ourselves on working in close relation with our clients, architects, and designers from initial assessment through the duration of the project. We understand that every project is unique. We have the experience of and the minute-by-minute responsiveness to ensure that your project will be done on tim..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Palisades
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs538 Broadhollow Rd Ste 315
Melville, New York
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs
- AM ENGINEERING PLLC244 5th Ave #
New York, New York
- American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc679 Lafayette Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- AM ENGINEERING PLLC
- Baby Bear Construction LLC18 Macculloch Avenue
Morristown, New Jersey
- Baby Bear Construction LLC
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company60 Tunis ave
Bronxville, New York
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company
- Hudson Valley DronesPO Box 420
Gardiner, New York
- Hudson Valley Drones
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS31 Mamaroneck Ave FL 7
White Plains, New York
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
- Jeffrey W. Donnellon LSPC347 East Searsville Road
Montgomert, New York
- Jeffrey W. Donnellon LSPC
- RICHARD JORDAN JRPO BOX 552
Putnam Valley, New York
- RICHARD JORDAN JR
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES18 WASHINGTON ST
Toms River, New Jersey
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES
- Z Renovation Inc.92-09 172nd Street
Jamaica, New York
- Z Renovation Inc.