When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Ozone Park, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Ozone Park
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very fast, they came to give a free estimate, the contract was perfect, I signed it, left a down payment so they can start and they did such a wonderful job. I really see the professionalism and experience. This company is great. Thanks Olivos Property Perfection for all the help. My family loves our new look
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe just recently bought a home and wanted an accurate marking of our property so we could install a fence. After looking around for a few quotes, I came across Advanced Surveying, LLC. Gregory responded to my quote request within the hour. He clearly communicated the scope of services, different options, etc. Gregory remained responsive through all email communications during the planning, staking, and sketch completion of our project! He was so efficient (came out within a handful of days, project completed in about 2 weeks from quote request) and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend Gregory/Advanced Surveying to anyone in need of these services
- Advanced Surveying Llcstill in progress, but Gregory's level of service is impeccable - thorough, professional, and expedient.
- Advanced Surveying LlcI recently used Advanced Surveying for a unique survey project to clarify property lines between neighbors where specific boundaries were only generally guessed. Gregory Kogan provided effective and efficient communication to clearly define the scope and objective of the survey. He demonstrated careful diligence in the accuracy of all measurements including the location of a boundary stake a foot beneath the ground in an area well off from any of our ‘guesses’. My property is one acre residential, wooded, with wet-land areas, shared long driveway, and sections of heavy under-growth. The survey was rolled out smoothly, staking was visual with consideration to various obstacles, survey work schedule and expectations were discussed and communicated with no issues or misunderstanding. My expectations were met and everybody is happy
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCThe guys from TC Merritts did a professional job. They were on time, and when I ask them to stake out very specific spots they did it. In fact our property line runs behind a preinstalled fence full of some pretty thick plants and they waded into it drop a pin and a stake 50ft from the fence.
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.They were Top Notch! Very straight forward. Spoke with three (3) other providers before making the decision to go with Butler. Also, received positive feedback from attorneys and title people that I had spoke to that had knowledge of Butler and said they are good people and can be trusted. Provided a fair price. Addressed all needs in a timely manner. Took care of my concerns even after the job was done. Not everyone answers your call after the job is done, but Butler did. Returned the call right away and addressed my concerns. I never missed a nights sleep
Land Surveyors in Ozone Park
- Business Description:We're a Land Surveying business located on Long Island. We specialize in a full range of surveying services including: title surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and site plans. We are able to complete land surveys in a shorter time frame and at a more competitive price because we utilize the latest in equipment/technology and are very diligent in our research practices
- Business Description:Antonio Ciampa LLC is your local Veteran certified provider of Electrical services, home improvement and building science practices, energy retrofits and Solar renewable energy. We perform building improvement, restoration, renovation and remodel services, water proofing and drainage services, masonry services, energy efficiency retrofits, and the design and installation of solar thermal and pv energy systems. We feature a wide variety of services because we want you, the property owner, t..Recent Review:The Ciampa team does a good job but they are expensive and often unresponsive to initial inquires. <br /> My main problem with them is not the quality of work (they do a good job) it's the fact they are pushy and expensive. I always get the feeling they are selling us - trying to get us to spend money on projects that aren't our priority or even needed. <br /Rachael C.
- Business Description:A New York professional construction company that is fully licensed an insured since 1989. Free estimates, travel any where in the state of New York and customer service guaranteed. www.olivospropertyperfection.coRecent Review:Very fast, they came to give a free estimate, the contract was perfect, I signed it, left a down payment so they can start and they did such a wonderful job. I really see the professionalism and experience. This company is great. Thanks Olivos Property Perfection for all the help. My family loves our new lookGregory N.
- Business Description:Lawn care, masonry, blacktop. Additional address: 573 Sunrise Highway, W. Babylon, NY 11704Recent Review:Scanapico Brothers are the best to use for any of your Masonary, Pavers, driveway needs. James and Troy and crew are very professional and do great work and leave the job sight clean and ready to use the moment they are done. They show up on time and work all day they don’t goof off like others. They come and do the job as if it is their own home. Will definitely use again and highly recommend themWalter C.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOUR SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ALSO SERVICE ROCKLAND, SUFFOLK, ORANGE & PUTNAM COUNTIESRecent Review:Arek was very responsive and proactive in trying to identify exactly what we needed so we wouldn't have to pay for unnecessary stuff. In our case, it later turned out that we didn't need the survey after all but I should say that in all contacts Arek followed up promptly and has helpfulMauricio L.
- Business Description:We are a multi faceted surveying company that delivers quality surveys for a wide range of applications. We acquired the records of Richard C. Drake, Lindenhurst, NY. We now have over 50 years of surveying records. We are dedicated to exceptional service. Our success is our client success. We fulfill all of our customers needs and strive to exceed their expectations
- Business Description:Cow Bay Contracting Inc. is a regional service provider of development and construction solutions for the residents of Port Washington, NY and its 50 mile surrounding area. Do you have home or business repairs that must be completed
- Business Description:Coastal Environmental Solutions is a full-service environmental firm headed by Mr. Marc Morgenstern and Mr. Thomas Fitzpatrick, with expertise in all aspects of the environmental industry, including; environmental site assessments, testing, monitoring, and remediation services. Coastal's mission is to provide an efficient and unparalleled service at a competitive price
- Business Description:MYND Workshop is a New York based company providing Architectural CAD Drafting, Surveying and 3D Visualization Services. Our clients include Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Developers, Asset Managers, Inventors and other professionals in the Design, Construction and Urban Development Industries. The mission of MYND Workshop is to provide truly useful drawings and renderings which are both clear and attractive
- Business Description:Accurate, reliable solutions from environmental scientists who truly have your interests in mind: Nomad was founded on this simple idea in 2006. We support homeowners, developers, and consultants with the highest quality services using state of the art technology. We take pride in anticipating your needs with proactive solutions and the latest regulatory knowledge. Based out of northern New Jersey, The Nomad Group is an emerging national leader in environmental science. Our team is made up of..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Ozone Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AREK SURVEYING CO58 E BEVERLY PKWY
Valley Stream, New York 11580
- AREK SURVEYING CO
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc105 Harbor Road
Port Washington, New York 11050
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company60 Tunis ave
Bronxville, New York 10708
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company
- Leonard J Strandberg & Associates32 Smith St
Freeport, New York 11520
- Leonard J Strandberg & Associates
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.260 Audubon ave Suite 7e
New York, New York 10033
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.
- PaintNY103-20 116th Street
New York City, New York 11419
- Wicks Land Surveying417 Main Street
Center Moriches, New York 11934
- Wicks Land Surveying
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES18 WASHINGTON ST
Toms River, New Jersey 08753
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES