Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Madrid, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Madrid
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Taylor's TuckpointingFantastic. They did a GREAT job and I'm extremely pleased. Very professional and friendly. Thank you.
- THOROUGHSPECT, LLCThanks to Angie's and to Thoroughspect for this help We have used them for Painting, Masonry Chimney repair, Inspections, Ducts and other things as well.
- Celtic Patios and ConcreteWow! Mike does amazing work. He is so easy to work with. His prices are fair and upfront. He checked in with us throughout the process and was flexible with working with us on new ideas. One of the best contractor experiences we’ve ever had. He finished yesterday and we are already referring him to our neighbor
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb and his crew did an excellent job. He is very punctual and efficient. The work was of high quality and he is easy to work with.
- G Greenwald Carpentry and General Contractorif you want something done right look no further. Gary can literally do the work of a normal contractor at 2x the quality in half the time. Gary was faced with a difficult task in redoing the our basement bathroom given all the plumbing was under 12 inches of concrete however he showed up with Jack hammer in hand ready to rumble like a surgeon with a scaple. Gary drove a long distance and showed up with a van the equivalent of a home depot work shop. to necessitate speed and the given the depth of the issues we uncovered Gary brought in an electrician and plumber to keep the project moving forward. by day 2 everything was fully demoed, all the plumbing and electric were completed including running the vents to the outside of the house and wall refraimed and tiling was about to start. working double shifts and the very difficult time constraint he was forced to work under. Gary was able to complete every thing in 6 days. and that was including some extras I threw in there like framing a wall for the basement and hanging an lcd tv and putting aping pong table together on his coffee break when the floor tile was setting. and when I say 6 days I mean six days leaving at 10 am on sunday fully cleaned, operational and no callbacks. I have had 3 bathrooms renovated and can say it's hard to envision finding someone to match the energy and organization to deliver such a high quality product
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCHe is a very good service provider, responsive, he is fast. As far as I am concerned I would highly recommend him.
- J & D Masonry LLC.Very professional. Work was high quality. He explained what he was doing, gave options and recommendations when asked. Cleaned up at the end of each day's work and at the end of the job. When part of the job (repairing steps on a back patio) turned out to be more work than originally thought, he offered to do the work at cost. Very responsive when called
- JD MasonryWe are so impressed with JD masonry. They responded quickly to the 1st phone call. They set up an appointment and came the first time. We were given a price and estimated start date that day. Jack came as planned and did the work smoothly and professionally. We had gotten several bids on the project and Jack's price was in line with the others. In short they are professional, polite, made many excellent suggestions, and executed the project on time and beyond what we were hoping for
- Earley ContractingEXCEPTIONAL. This was a huge task. Not only did a new foundation have to be dug, the corner of the house with the damage was covered in brick. Mark's crew removed the brick, replaced the damaged house behind it, dug and installed a new foundation, cleaned off the brick and reinstalled it. This room has 6 sliding glass doors and two man doors square off, as well. Unlike some contractors, his crew arrived every day on time by 7 AM (still dark). They took a short break for lunch, and then immediately went back to work. Each evening after the work was done, they cleaned up the debris and put their equipment away. Very professional. This job included carpenters, masons, painters, electricians. They basically rebuilt the entire room on the corner of my house. They obtained the proper permits, had the inspectors out, etc. I would absolutely hire them again
Masonry Contractors in Madrid
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:three employees no subcontracting pay at time of serviceRecent Review:We had them come for a free estimate there and when they came to look at a job we want done they said 1,725.00 that's to high price for what we were looking for another guy came aid only 800 but does not have a lift fasso tree service reached out to us on Facebook said contact them they want the business but poorly gave us a high price there one worker told me to contact them and then that's when we found out it was sky rocket they wanteMax P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Free estimates fully insured and licensed "no job too big or small" 24 hour service references availableRecent Review:He gave me a price, upped it and used a metal roofing instead of plywood and shingles. He cheated in every place that he could. He didn’t replace the rotten wood either. He didn’t start til 10 or 11 in the morning, so he was gone by the time I got home. It was just bad work. The roof has a big bow in it and he also didn’t go the height that I wanted to. The cuts were also bad, I could have done better and I don’t think he knows how to put nails or screws in. Also, instead of putting new 2x6’s for the roof beams, he just flipped them over and put the knots on the top. He also didn't want to bring his regular help, so he brought his girlfriend. Just lousy workThomas D.
- Business Description:Black lake builders is. Owner operated. Construction company serving upstate NY We do. All phases. Of. Construction new homes. ,remodeling,all types of. Roofing. ,Siding ,windows ,doors and moreRecent Review:unknownJohn M.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company, and specialize in roofing, large or small. Also painting/staining of exteriors. We do both residential and commercial.Recent Review:Things went exceptionally well. The crew was polite and focused on their work.The owner/manager follow through on all the particulars of our contract. And in certain cases went beyond that. At the end of each day the work site was cleaned, debris removed, and tools and equipment stored and organized and out-of-the-way. Mr. Bertrand kept me informed each day of the progress on the job and even provided many before and after photos revealed parts of my roof that I might not otherwise have seen. Very happy and highly recommend Bertrend construction for roof work in Watertown and Ogdensburg.jeffry w.
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. GNM Stone Masonry LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Johnsburg and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Johnsburg and surrounding areas
- Business Description:We are a family owned property maintenance service company. we promise to do the best we can on any job, with references to prove.
- Business Description:With experience in new construction, remodeling and additions to bathrooms, bedrooms and basements, Roadrunner Construction Inc is your next step to creating the beautiful home you’ve always dreamed of. For excellent construction in the Brentwood NY, North Bay Shore NY, Brightwaters NY, East Islip NY, Islip Terrace NY, North Great River NY, Central Islip NY area, call us today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- De Kalb Junction
- Brasher Falls
- Fort Covington
masonry contractors in Madrid
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Unlimited co.112 Bloomingdale Ave
Saranac Lake, New York
- American Unlimited co.
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.75 Windsor Ave
Mineola, New York
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte