In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Long Island City, NY
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Long Island City
- P & A Sewer and DrainIt has been said that the judge of a civilization by how it discards their, er, "liquid wastes." When that liquid waste was not flowing properly in the basement of my 120+ year old home, I was very concerned that this would be the downfall of the civilization, at least by how it is constituted in my home. So when Pasquale showed up and with his magic "snake camera" revealed that the sewer pipe under my basement had collapsed, I was VERY concerned. I had visions of raw sewage flooding my basement and workers digging something akin to the Panama Canal in my basement - you know: dirt! As it turned out, Pasquale runs an operation that runs very smoothly: he and his crew came out on a Friday morning at 8:30 am (on the dot!) and started taking up the concrete in my basement (it was a trench about 3 feet wide and 4 feet deep.) They had to move a lot of shelves out of the room where the digging was taking place, and they were careful when doing so. Pasquale estimated it would take a week to complete the work, but this dude underpromises and overdelivers: it took 3 long days of work (they generally worked from 8:30 am to about 4 pm and they DON'T take 2 hour "lunch breaks.") Since most of this work took place on a weekend (Friday - Sunday), I expected that I probably paid extra, but not having a working sewage line was not an option for me and my tenants. In the end Pasquale and his colleagues did a beautiful job (however "beautiful" installing a new sewer pipe could be.) I can now get a good night's sleep knowing that Pasquale guaranteed that this pipe will last until 2122, which works out to be about $150/year. Would you pay that much to know that your sewage pipe won't back up again? I used to pay $250/year to have this cruddy old pipe cleaned, so I not only do I sleep better at night (easily worth the 41¢ per night), but it's one less thing I have to worry about in this old house. Postscript: About a week after they finished, a small pipe developed a leak which may or may not have been caused by the work done. Pasquale was arrived within an hour and fixed it in about 15 minutes. Good plumbers are hard to find: they try to sell you unnecessary work, or don't show up to work, or show up late, or do part of the job, then disappear for a few days or weeks, or they just do cruddy work. P & A is an amazing company, and show that our civilization still has good people around to take care of our sewage
- William Farley Septic ServiceBill is very knowledgeable and great to work with. He kept me in the loop every step of the way and stuck with the price range he originally quoted even though it was a complicated job in a small lot.
- Discount Cesspool & DrainAwesome!!! Sal and his crew were incredible!! Good cesspool companies are hard to come by. These guys were great!!! From the initial quote to project completion I was kept updated and informed. The guys were honest, punctual, respectful, and extremely professional. I would highly recommend Discount Cesspool! After having them replace my entire septic system, I wouldn’t use anyone else
- Mr. Inside Out Home Inspection ServicesMr. Inside Out was efficient, timely, professional and thorough. I'd recommend! Thank you, Dennis! :-)
- K&H ExcavatingThis company is amazing! Started Monday - ended Friday of the same week (Thursday if it hadn't rained.) This process was so smooth and stress free for me. First, the preliminary soil logs were done for the health dept. approval - then the excavation. I took some videos because I was so impressed with everything Kyle and Tanner and their workers accomplished! My yard never looked unkempt - even the excavation was so precise. Pricing was extremely fair. K & T answered all my questions and explained everything. I can now sleep at night after 6 years of worrying about my septic
- TopNotch SewerExcellent all around. Sam is a true professional and a very nice, honest fellow. He gives it to you straight and the price is quoted with no hidden charges. The work he and his crew did was excellent, he explains everything clearly, notifies you every time he's on his way, arrives when he says he will, and he's an expert at sewer/septic piping/plumbing systems. This was an expensive major repair, but I was happy to pay for excellent work as a homeowner
- RICH KIMBLE & SONSIn the process of selling my house it was discovered my distribution box (D box) had to be replaced. I contacted Rich Kimble and Sons. Within a week they did the repairs and replaced a manhole cover. The workers were very professional and end product was perfect. And to top it off reasonably priced. Great work, very responsive and affordable. Wish all my transactions went as smoothly. I highly recommend them
- Don E Miller Septic Service IncChad serviced my system today. You have a great guy working for you. I appreciate his professionalism and courtesy. Don’t lose him.
- Mid Suffolk Cesspool ServiceRobin and Ralph provided excellent service. I was told in the past by another company that I needed to have my cesspool replaced. Robin and Ralph took the time to thoroughly investigate my issue and found the real problem. Instead of having to have a new system installed, I just needed to have a pipe replaced between my main and secondary cesspool. They were truly a lifesaver! Very professional and explained everything along the way. Would definitely recommend to anyone
- BROGAN SEPTIC INC & SEWER & DRAIN CLNGService was scheduled quickly, showed up on time, and put time into pumping (stirring sludge). Friendly, provided some tips after I described our problem with backup, and he found an inlet cleanout for us that had been buried by the previous owner.
Septic Tank Companies in Long Island City
- Business Description:Owner operated cesspool and sewer service. Third generation in business.Recent Review:They were to my house within 1 hour of my initial call, the workers were professional and knew what was needed. They dug up my over flow, air rated the bottom and put in chemical in it. They back filled both covers with out me having to ask. Excellent experience would recommend and use again. They turned a bad situation into a pleasant onetom c.
- Business Description:KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, BASEMENTS, ELECTRICAL, AND PLUMBING WITH SPECIAL PRICING FOR ALL ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. Insured , Bonded , Licensed with more than 8 years experience in business and totally affordable prices. -Home Improvement , Room Additions -Kitchen Remodeling -Bathroom Remodeling -Basement Remodeling -Masonry , Drywall , Garage Doors, all types of glass work and shower doors, Painting -Roofing and Siding Home Improvement , Room Additions , Kitchen Remodeler , Bathroom Remodeler , Rem..Recent Review:I’ve been using Richard and RC Home Improvements for a long time. I highly recommend them. They do excellent work, finish on time, and Richard is very trustworthy and responsive. I’ve recommended them to family and friends as well.Justin z.
- Business Description:Fred A. Cook Jr. Inc. is a leading provider of world class septic, sewer and pipeline services for clients throughout the Tri-State area. Fred A. Cook believes that a great company is developed and grown by the quality personnel it employs. We have an outstanding track record of success in the most difficult jobs in the septic, sewer and pipeline industryRecent Review:They did an excellent job. This was the first time I needed my tank pumped since I moved and I was given the wrong location for the tank lid. The guy who came out gave a great deal of effort to find the lid and also showed me some details about my system that I was not told by the previous owners. Booking the appointment was easy and the office staff are friendly. Would definitely hire againBrian T.
- Business Description:Your Cesspool's Solution! Direct Drainage Incorporated is a full service cesspool company. Family Owned & Operated Our mission is to provide our customers with the most beneficial and cost effective services. Here at Direct Drainage, we provide a wide variety of solutions to fulfill all of your needs. Servicing Residential & Commercial Clients in Suffolk County, NY We have custom design maintenance contracts to fit your individual needs. We are a Suffolk County approved installer of Innovativ..Recent Review:The technician was here within 30 minutes for a backed-up system. I didn't know if it was a clog or a cesspool problem. Larry, the technician, resolved the problem within the hour and didn't leave until he knew the system was clear! He was highly professional, on time, and called in advance to let me know he was on his way. Sincere about price and also pointed out other issues that may or may not become a problem in the future. Great communicationLindsey R.
- Business Description:During Covid-19 we are still working 24/7 for your convenience. We are wearing all necessary PPE and following all guidelines on our Home Inspections. Mr. Inside Out does not do repairs. Please contact the office to discuss any questions or concerns 800-396-0191. All extra services needed to provide a thorough inspection may be discussed at the inspection (refer to our ads). Your reports will be promptly emailed. See our website for Price Quote details or give us a call. Dennis Friend - C..Recent Review:Paul is the best inspector!!! He is the second inspector I hired in this house purchase process and he is the right one!!! Paul arrived earlier than me in the inspection day. By the time I arrived, he already finished checking the roof (he climbed up there) and was inspecting the exterior of the house. Then we started checking the rest of the house together. During the process, Paul pointed out all details, patiently explained everything, and made recommendations for fixing. The whole process was both professional, efficient, and funny (yes, he is a funny guy). His assistant, Martin (sorry if I remembered the name wrong!), was awesome too by checking the inside of the house and walking me through every details too. Later, a very detailed report with 50+ pictures were sent to me. He suggested my agent to ask for the record of removing underground oil tank, which I would never know if he did not mention. I also inquired him about some other tests, he gave me honest suggestions on which ones are not necessary. After the inspection, he also answers my follow up questions proactively, which helped a lot in my decision making. I would recommend Paul to anyone that is looking for an inspector that will make your seller mad, but make you feel worth the money for the inspectionYajie Z.
- Business Description:We are a Empire State Plumbing and Heating based company specializing in all areas of domestic plumbing. We also offer maintenance repair or installation of radiators or central heating pipe work. We offer a wide range of services whether it would be a single pipe needs replacing a dripping tap or a full bathroom design our competitive prices mean we are the company for the job no matter how big or small. Our competitive prices mean that we can beat almost any genuine quote and the service yo..
- Business Description:Here at 1-800-PLUMBER®, we know that you depend on your plumbing system to function properly, and when it doesn’t, it can be a real headache. If you are having problems with no hot water, a toilet not flushing properly, a water leak, or any of the many other plumbing problems that may arise, rest assured that we are here to meet your needs! Our licensed technicians are ready to solve any of your plumbing needs. Call us today to have one of our licensed technicians come to you. It’s easy, Our..
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:At Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc., we put our customers needs first! We offer a range of drain services and we know that our customer's are the backbone of our success. Response times are quick through our 24-hour emergency service and we pride ourselves on providing competitive, up-front costs. Whether you take advantage of our maintenance and service contracts for savings, or you use us for one-time emergency services, Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc. will deliver on professional, reliable an..Recent Review:A few years ago, I had a plumbing issue for which they did a great job, so I knew who to call when I heard rushing water at 10:30PM on a Friday night, checked downstairs, and found an overflowing slop sink in the basement. Oh no! Turns out I had a clog in the main line, so I called and left a message. My call was returned within a few minutes, and we scheduled someone to come out the following day (Saturday). They quickly cleared out the line and got us back up and runningJoseph W.
- Business Description:At R. McGlynn Plumbing Corp., we are devoted to providing best in class commercial and residential services for air conditioning and heating sytems, water heaters, humidifiers and more. We enjoy an excellent reputation for quality work and business integrityRecent Review:The two plumbers who responded to my request were very friendly, informative, & polite in their job performance. Their professionalism was above & beyond what I expected in a service call of this nature. The two gentleman offered preventative measure to safeguard against this problem recurring. I would most definitely refer this organization to friendsGary C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Long Island City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&P Remodeling Co.PO Box 1045
Valley Stream, New York 11582
- A-FARR PLUMBING & HEATING16020 59TH AVE
Fresh Meadows, New York 11365
- AC Expediting Services85-53 212 Street
Queens Village, New York 11427
- Al Aparo Crane & Cesspool Service Inc15 Greene St Ste 1
BAY SHORE, New York 11706
- All American Sewer & Drain Services Inc52 Larkin St
Stamford, Connecticut 06907
- All-Ways Sewer and Drain Inc42-27 164th St
Flushing, New York 11358
- AROUND THE CLOCK CESSPOOL360 LEAF AVE
Central Islip, New York 11722
- Around the Clock Plumbing and Heating220 New York 109
Farmingdale, New York 11735
- ATS Environmental286 Houses Corner Rd
Sparta, New Jersey 07871
- A&P Remodeling Co.
- Benjamin Plumbing and Heating22-50 College Point Blvd
College Point, New York 11356
- Bethpage Plumbing Heating and Cooling1 Collector Ln
Bethpage, New York 11714
- Boro Waste Oil LLC28 Champlain Ave
Staten Island, New York 10306
- Boston Road Plumbing Heating and Cooling3416 Boston Rd
Bronx, New York 10469
- Bruce C Mondo Septic Service Inc1603 Monroe Tpke
MONROE, Connecticut 06468
- Benjamin Plumbing and Heating
- Castlton Environmental Contractors80 W NYACK RD PO BOX 609
Nanuet, New York 10954
- Cella Septic Co.1132 Commonwealth Blvd
Toms River, New Jersey 08757
- Cente Plumbing and Heating Company38 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, New York 10801
- Chelsea Plumbing Heating and Cooling236 8th Ave
New York, New York 10011
- CityWide Sewer & DrainPO Box 350
Carle Place, New York 11514
- Classic Septic Inspections127 Highland Ave
Midland Park, New Jersey 07432
- Clear Flow Septic, Sewer & DrainPO Box 44
Allamuchy, New Jersey 07820
- Cornerstone Contractors LLCPO Box 307
Mendham, New Jersey 07945
- Court Street Plumbing and Heating416 Court St
Brooklyn, New York 11231
- Castlton Environmental Contractors
- D4G LLC Plumbing and Heating177 Sands Street 9j
Brooklyn, New York 11201
- Dan Pazienza Cesspool ServicePO BOX 377
Holtsville, New York 11742
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Direct Drainage Inc.363 N Dunton Ave
East Patchogue, New York 11772
- DirtWorx Excavating, LLC28 Hickory Rd
Wantage, New Jersey 07461
- Done Right Drain CleaningPO Box 714
Scotch Plains, New Jersey 07076
- Doodyman To The Rescue593 Hempstead Tpke
Elmont, New York 11003
- DOWNTOWN PLUMBING & HEATING INC.577 HICKS ST
Brooklyn, New York 11231
- Drain Away Sewer Service Inc77 Mayflower
Stamford, Connecticut 06906
- D4G LLC Plumbing and Heating
- EAST MAIN STREET PLUMBING COMPANY1137 E MAIN ST
Shrub Oak, New York 10588
- EASTERN ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS INC258 Line Road
Manorville, New York 11949
- Eco Logic Environmental Testing IncPO Box 1024
Sparta, New Jersey 07871
- Elizabeth Plumbing and Heating68 Elizabeth St.
New York, New York 10013
- Emil Norsic & Son IncPO Box 5047
Southampton, New York 11969
- Empire Sewer And Water Inc2418 Queens Plaza S Ste 8496
Astoria, New York 11101
- Empire State Plumbing and Heating9 E 37th St
New York, New York 10016
- ERC Environmental Inc.140 Lawrence Rd
Lafayette, New Jersey 07848
- Express Plumbing Heating and Cooling20402 Hillside AVE
Hollis, New York 11423
- EAST MAIN STREET PLUMBING COMPANY
- Kaiser-Battistone10 Van Tassell Ct
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851
- Magee Bros Plumbing and Heating256 Jerusalem Ave
Hempstead, New York 11550
- Mastro Brothers Construction and Maintenance Consultants26 Colonial Dr
New City, New York 10956
- Michael Smith Excavating & Septic Systems LLC205 Bordentown Turnpike
Monroe Township, New Jersey 08831
- MILRO SERVICES41 HANSE AVE
Freeport, New York 11520
- Mr. Inside Out Home Inspection ServicesPO Box 145
Rock Tavern, New York 12575
- Magee Bros Plumbing and Heating
- P & A Sewer and Drain7716 18th Ave
Brooklyn, New York 11214
- PCS Pump And Process41 Plymouth Street
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
- Pro Plumbing and Heating230 McKinley Ave
Brooklyn, New York 11208
- ProSeptic150 Noxon Rd
Poughkeepsie, New York 12603
- PURDY PLUMBING AND HEATING20 PURDY AVE
Rye, New York 10580
- Python Drain Cleaning1547 Stuyvesant Ave # A
Union, New Jersey 07083
- P & A Sewer and Drain
- R & D Trucking & Septic Service1874 State Hwy 23
West Milford, New Jersey 07480
- R. McGlynn Plumbing Corp.845 Castleton Ave
Staten Island, New York 10310
- Ray Brown Jr Services LLC49 Catswamp Rd
Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
- Rescue Cesspool & Drain LLC7 Munsell Rd
Medford, New York 11763
- Rhodes Pump Service2351 Boston Post Rd 502
Guilford, Connecticut 06437
- Rooter Plus Plumbing & Heating34 S 6Th Ave
Mount Vernon, New York 10550
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup65 Irving St
Jersey City, New Jersey 07307
- R & D Trucking & Septic Service
- Safe & Satisfied Contracting5511 Tilden Ave
Brooklyn, New York 11203
- Salvatori's Plumbing & Heating LLCPO Box 466
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
- Sherlock Home Inspectors799 Franklin Ave
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey 07417
- Smith 24/7 Home Repair143 Smith St.
Brooklyn, New York 11201
- Sunnyside Plumbing and Sewer46-31 Skillman Ave
SUNNYSIDE, New York 11104
- Syosset Plumbing and Heating629 Jericho Tpke
Syosset, New York 11791
- Safe & Satisfied Contracting
- Vigilante Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning195 Douglass St
Brooklyn, New York 11217
- Vigilante Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning