1-800-Plumber + Air

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Here at 1-800-PLUMBER®, we know that you depend on your plumbing system to function properly, and when it doesn’t, it can be a real headache. If you are having problems with no hot water, a toilet not flushing properly, a water leak, or any of the many other plumbing problems that may arise, rest assured that we are here to meet your needs! Our licensed technicians are ready to solve any of your plumbing needs. Call us today to have one of our licensed technicians come to you. It’s easy, Our Name is Our Number!...

Water, smoke, fire, storm, and mold damage remediation and restoration specialists. We are the premier residential and commercial restoration company on Long Island. We also have Master Electricians and Master Plumbers on staff, as well as construction crews to handle end to end management of any damage, big or small. We are at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

United Water Restoration of L.I is a 24/7 full-service emergency restoration company serving Nassau and Suffolk counties, and the NYC-area. We provide immediate response for water, flood, fire, storm, sewage, and mold damage. Our specializations also include: anti-viral disinfectant treatments; deep cleaning; clean-outs / pack-outs; demolition; odor removal; oil spill remediation; air duct and vent cleaning; and reconstruction. United is locally owned and operated and works with all insurance carriers. We're licensed and insured, IICRC professionals, and a Lead Safe Certified Firm. If your home or business suffers damage or experiences disaster, the United team is ready to get the restoration or clean-up job done!

We specialize in Fire/Smoke, Flood/Water, Mold, Dry-rot damage clean ups and Construction/Restoration. We are on call 24/7 to provide you with our team of licensed and insured plumbers, electricians, clean up and restoration/renovation specialists to get your home back to an even better condition. We have state of the art equipment that allow us to provide you with the best services possible. We will help you step by step in the process of dealing with insurance adjusters, so you get everything that you are entitled too. Our company has been in in the industry since 2000, where we guarantee you'll be satisfied with our services.

01/17/2021

This company is the worst and no wonder they have a one star review on here. They failed to show up THREE SEPARATE TIMES! They promised each time that they would definitely come and then they never did. And I had to call and call and call to finally figure this out. Do not ever schedule them. I am left with an unusable kitchen drain on a holiday weekend after booking them two days ago

Description of Work
Kitchen drain snaked

Category plumbing

We at 1-800 Plumber of the East End are not used to getting bad reviews. We take pride in our work and only receiving 5 star reviews, our main goal is taking care of our customers. Unfortunalty we made mistakes and you are 100% correct. I apologize and take full responsibility for what happened. I am the local Franchise owner, I am sorry my team let you down. I hope that my team and I can learn fr...

04/06/2020

I am so impressed with the professionalism and thoroughness of this company. They called us back right away and set up an appointment immediately. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Sanitizing

Category biohazard cleanup

02/12/2020

They were awesome. They came in just 45 mins, stop the leak, cut out all the wet Sheetrock and dried out my whole house.

Description of Work
I had a water leak. They fixed it and dried out my whole house.

Category water damage restoration

02/05/2020

Great they did a awesome job. Looks better then before . They were very professional and friendly and I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Water damage

Category water damage restoration

02/05/2020

These guys are pro’s.... Very happy with there services...

Description of Work
Corana virus cleaning

Category biohazard cleanup

Plumbing Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Heating and Cooling, Water Heaters, Sewer Line Repair and Emergency Services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check