Euro Floors LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2007

Established in 1999, family busines, owner operated. Wood floors installation, repairs and refinishing. National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Certified Installers & Refinishers, and BONA Certified Craftsmen company as well. Superb quality, cleanest with most environmentally friendly and GreenGuard Certified work and finishing systems. BONA dustless system used on 99.9% of jobs since 2005. Most durable and beautiful with lowest VOC's Bona waterborne polyurethanes used. All kind of flooring installations, parquet, herringbone, borders, inlays etc. in both, glued and nailed down systems. Experts in staining, oiling and waxing....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Tiger Strand Bamboo

+366 more images

hardwood floors (213)flooring (123)woodworking (20)floor cleaning (15)

08/31/2022

Ellen H.

Excellent! My floors look outstanding! They cleaned everything before they left each day!

Description of Work
Refinished wood flooring and installed engineered wood flooring.

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are extremely happy that you are fully satisfied with our work. Thanks again and looking forward to working for you in the future.

08/30/2022

Jolanta T.

I love my refinished flood. The job was done very professionally and I am very happy with the final results.

Description of Work
Flooring in Living room and Dining room

Work Completed On 08/30/2022

Thank you VERY much for such a positive feedback, your input is a GREATLY appreciated. Nothing is more important to us then 100% costumer satisfaction. Looking forward to working for you in the future.

06/01/2022

Gini M.

Marcin and his crew were very professional, they started and finished on time. They moved the furniture in the rooms and did a fantastic job in restoring our floors. They look great and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had floors refinished in four rooms, all the furniture had to be moved.

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

Thank you very much, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to working for you again.

04/24/2022

Joseph S.

It went very well. One floor was wall-to-wall carpet we took up after 30+ years and the floor was in rough shape. The other floor had an existing very dark stain. Sand, stain, and poly. Both came out great and Marcin gets high marks for professionalism. I would call him again, no doubt.

Description of Work
We had wood floors in two bedrooms redone.

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

Thank you very much for such a positive feedback.

12/27/2021

eileen L.

Marcin and team finished new wood flooring in our home 6 years ago and did an amazing job! We had research companies extensively and chose Euro Floors and were very happy with the results. So when I needed additional rooms finished I reached out to Marcin and he match the flooring to that from 5 years ago and did the same excellent job. I would recommend Euro Floors to anyone.

Description of Work
finishing wood flooring

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

Thank you very much for the positive review, we appreciate it and are looking forward to working for you again. Happy New Year!

10/27/2021

Jon L.

Marcin and his team were very professional and did a wonderful job replacing the all the floors of our new home! They replaced the old vinyl flooring with LVP in our living space and installed new hardwood upstairs to match the existing hardwood on the stairs. Despite working through the tropical storm, Marcin was able to do everything he could to finish the job by his proposed deadline. We were very pleased with the work that Marcin and his team was able to accomplish within the 2 week timeline. We will definitely be using Marcin again for any future projects.

Description of Work
New LVP and hardwood floor installation

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

Review for Euro Floors LLC - 83 Hickory Ln, Levittown, NY - 39523230

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, your input is GREATLY appreciated. Costumers full satisfaction and happiness with our process is always our main goal. Thanks again and good luck in your new home.

09/28/2021

Deborah B.

Euro Floors turned the beat-up oak floorboards in one room of our apartment into a thing of beauty. The crew came on time, did a great job of patching, sanding, and top-coating, and left nothing behind except a nice glow. Not even dust! Be sure to ask ahead about stain options, as there are many.

Description of Work
Refinishing worn, damaged oak floorboards in one room.

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, your input is a GREATLY appreciated. Nothing is more important to us then 100% costumer satisfaction and happiness. Looking forward to working for you in the future.

07/27/2021

Tom D.

Euro Floors installed hardwood floors on the second level and refinished the floors on the first level of my home. The quality of the work is top notch, they are very professional and are great at communicating throughout the process. I highly recommend Marcin and team

Description of Work
Install and refinish floors

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

06/22/2021

Cheryl C.

I found this company on Angie’s list and they were highly recommended. They were priced fairly, especially since they had to sand down a pre- finished floor, arrived on time and left my kitchen immaculate.

Description of Work
Refinish a pre- finished kitchen wood floor

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, your input is a GREATLY appreciated. Nothing is more important to us then 100% costumer satisfaction and happiness with our process. Looking forward to working for you in the future.

05/01/2021

Doug M.

Marcin was the consummate professional. He had a variety of flooring options and knowledge of many other brand names. He took the time to explain what could and couldn't be done, best practices (humidity control, cleaning), etc. The job included ripping out pre-existing wood flooring, which was done with no damage to existing walls or structure. Dust was kept to a minimum, and cleanup of the premises done each evening before leaving. The installation of the flooring itself was done with meticulous precision. I'm very picky and can spot slight imperfections. Marcin and his crew took their time, discarded any damaged pieces so only good flooring was used, and randomized the pattern as it should be to avoid the "checkerboard" look. Seams are tight a year later, and there is zero sign of any buckling. Transition strips were cut and installed well and flow nicely into other rooms. I hired Marcin partly because he is a member of the NWFA, as well as the pictures of the work on his site. Having previously gone through a bad install with a GC (thus the need for the rip-out of a less than one year old floor by Marcin) it's well worth hiring a flooring specialist like Marcin so it's done correctly the first time. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install new engineered hardwood flooring approx. 500 sq. feet

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Review for Euro Floors LLC - 83 Hickory Ln, Levittown, NY - 39315435

02/18/2021

Mark W.

Excellent Very impressed by the result and thorough process. The dustless sanding approach was a criteria for me in selecting firms. The areas in scope included besides open living room, kitchen and bedroom spaces a staircase, some vertical wood sections and walk in closets. All finished perfectly. I also went from a very dark brown / nearly black color to a more natural oak color - worked out very well and looks like we have brand new floors (better that the original - also went with 3 coats of TrafficHD poly). Thanks!

Description of Work
Sanding and re-staining of hardwood floors in lighter color

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for finding the time to give us your feedback and thank you VERY much for the kind recognition, your input is a GREATLY appreciated. Please stay safe & healthy, regards. Euro team.

01/28/2021

Taylor W.

Marcin of Euro Floors did a great job refinishing our floors last month. All of these great reviews are not fake or embellished. They’re a premium company so you’ll pay a premium price but it’s worth it, and I wanted the best possible quality. I had ~900sqft sanded, water popped, stained, Bona Amber Sealed, and 3 coats of Bona Traffic HD polyurethane. Done in 5 days, and scheduled in a tight window before move in. They even came on a snow day and shoveled to get to the house while I wasn’t there. Marcin guided us to a perfect color match of our stairs that weren’t getting redone. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Floor refinishing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Review for Euro Floors LLC - 83 Hickory Ln, Levittown, NY - 39160516

[Member Name Removed], thank you SO much for finding the time to give us your detailed feedback and opinion. There’s nothing more important and satisfying then hearing from happy customers. So once again, thank you for the kind recognition, your input is a GREATLY appreciated. Please stay safe & healthy, regards. Euro team.

12/16/2020

Lee K.

Euro Floors installed hardwood flooring in the back of my house (a "great room") 4 years ago. We just had them come to install the same floors in the front of the house, refinish our stairs, and install the same flooring in some of the upstairs. The finished product couldn't have come better. They gave us a custom stain the first time around which they were able to match with incredible accuracy, despite a few years of aging on the other floors. The workmanship is impeccable, as it was the first time around. The boards are tight, the grain on the wood is beautiful, the stain is even, and the finish is fantastic. This was no easy task as we had three different types of flooring, but they leveled it so that you'd never know. They are a little more expensive than some others, but you're getting true craftsmen. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood floor in front of house, upstairs to match previous install

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Review for Euro Floors LLC - 83 Hickory Ln, Levittown, NY - 39088349

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, your input is GREATLY appreciated. 100% costumer satisfaction and happiness is always our priority and nothing makes us happier then our clients loving their wooden floors. Please enjoy your newly installed/refinished floors, stair & handrails, we are looking forward to seeing you in the future. Stay safe and Happy Holidays! Marcin Z.

12/02/2020

Richard T.

Euro Floors was a pleasure to work with. Marcin and his crew member were very thorough and kept the work site clean. They were always courteous and kept me up to date on things that came-up on the job. I had carpets ripped up from all the rooms and the wood floors came out great. There were some areas that required repair and you wouldn’t even know it looking at it today. I also had another room updated with some Luxury Vinyl Plank which turned out excellent. Marcin helped guide me on some products that he thought were good but left the decision to me as to what product he would install. My wife and I were really happy with our choice to go with Euro Floors. There prices were fair and their craftsmanship was excellent. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet removal, wood floor refinishing, vinyl floor installation

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you VERY much for the kind words, your input is GREATLY appreciated. Costumer full satisfaction and happiness is always our priority and nothing makes us happier then our clients loving their wooden floors. Thanks again and looking forward to working with you in the future.

10/01/2020

1618 R.

We have worked with Euro Floors LLC for many years at our Multi-Family building in Queens. Marcin always does excellent work. He is very professional and we would not hesitate to recommend.

Description of Work
wood floor refinishing

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/28/2020

MAUREEN S.

If you are considering new floors, you have come to the right place. When I made the decision to ditch the ugly carpeting and have Vinyl Plank floors installed I did some research and found great reviews for Euro Floors. An earlier review said Marcin "was a master at his craft!" So I decided to call Marcin for an estimate. From that moment on, I knew I made the right decision. Marcin was courteous, competent, professional and quite frankly, a very nice person. He assured me - although my house is very old with very uneven floors - not only that he was capable of taking on this job but it would be beautiful when done. He was right! Marcin and Froylan removed carpeting and an old pine floor, installed a new sub-floor and levelled the entire first floor of my house. Although the leveling was tedious and a lot more time consuming than Marcin anticipated, he was a true, honest professional and honored his original estimate. This is rare. Marcin and Froylan worked in my home for 10 days. They arrived on time, put in a full day's work and cleaned up at the end of every single day. Today, my house is absolutely beautiful. And for the first time it's perfectly level! Even my husband (who was very resistant to this project :)) LOVES the new floors! I cannot speak more highly of Euro Floors. Do yourself a huge favor and call Marcin. You will be so happy with the quality of work and your floors will be beautiful! I'm happy to share more photos or provide more info if requested. Thank you Marcin! Hope to see you again.

Description of Work
Remove carpeting, existing pine floor, level and install new sub floor and vinyl plank flooring.

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Review for Euro Floors LLC - 83 Hickory Ln, Levittown, NY - 38906532

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time and posting such a kind and in depth feedback for us. We are extremely happy that your and your husband’s satisfaction was exceeded. That is always our goal on every single project we take on. Please enjoy your floors, stay safe and healthy and don’t hesitate to let us know if there are any questions or anything else we can help you with. Thank you again and looking forward to seeing you in the future.

07/02/2020

Joseph S.

1 BR wood floor that was in rough shape after I pulled up the carpet. They did an excellent job. Very professional in manner. Prompt.

Description of Work
wood floor - 1 room

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thank you very much Mr. Sfferazza, your input is greatly appreciated!

05/15/2020

Julia V.

The result was above expectations. New floor looks beautiful! Marcin is a great Master. We highly recommend Euro Floors.

Description of Work
installation of a new hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Review for Euro Floors LLC - 83 Hickory Ln, Levittown, NY - 38569320

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Customer satisfaction is the most important thing, we are extremely happy that you are fully satisfied with our work. Thanks again and looking forward to working for you in the future.

03/04/2020

Joe I.

Excellent job! Clean and professional.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor install

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

01/16/2020

Lynne A.

Marcin demonstrated exceptional responsiveness and absolute professionalism. He is truly a master of his trade. They were prompt, polite, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Euro Floors to anyone considering installation or refinishing of wood flooring.

Description of Work
Installation and finish of wood floors throughout entire home

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you VERY much for the kind words, your input is a GREATLY appreciated.100% costumer satisfaction and happiness is Always our main goal. Wishing you best of luck in new house and lots of enjoyment from your newly installed and refinished floors. Marcin Z.

12/22/2019

Chris V.

What a great job Marcin and his co-worker did on installing brand new hardwood floors!! My upstairs, which is a little over 1,000 sq. Ft. Looks amazing. They removed the old carpeting that was there and completely revitalized it with hardwood. The work was done in a neat and timely manner. Communication was great and they were very respectful and polite! The price was on point and clearly represented with no surprise costs!! I highly recommend Euro Floors and will be calling them back in the near future to restore my downstairs floors! Thank you for everything Euro Floors!!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

You’re welcome [Member Name Removed] and thank you very, VERY much for the kind recognition, your input is a GREATLY appreciated. Looking forward to working for you again.

10/31/2019

Margaret N.

Euro Floors LLC is quality at its best! Marcin, the owner, is thoughtful, meticulous and expertly skilled at his craft. The floors and entry stairs have such a face-lift, it is as though they are brand new! I couldn't be more pleased and will use Euro Floors again for future projects. A+++++++

Description of Work
A bedroom's oak floors were ruined by a flood and needed some planks replaced, sanding and refinishing. It was also recommended that the entry stairs be refinished because they were very worn.

Work Completed On 10/28/2019