Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Liverpool, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Liverpool
- DBS Asphalt MaintenanceBefore contacting DBS, I called three other businesses we had used in the past to seal our driveway. They were all booked until next year. I found DBS on Angi. DBS came out the same morning, provided a quote and did the work all in the same day. They did a really nice job sealing our driveway. Highly recommended
- Secure SealScott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrs
- Secure SealWe have used Secure Seal, Scott Drummond, in the past to seal an asphalt driveway. The owner is very neat, leaving no sealant on the stone walls abutting the driveway. Easy to deal with. Will use him again.
- Secure SealSecure seal did my driveway 3 years ago and I loved their work, so I called them again when it needed resealing. His original seal pretty much lasted the 3 yrs with some greying and of course oil spots. They trim all the edges and blow off all the debris, they coat over any oil or other spots with a degreaser before sealing. He lays down a nice thick coat of tar and doesn't get any splashes up on the edges of the porch and house that butt up against the driveway. Would recommend him and his crew of one any day. I will call him again in a couple years when it needs a new coating. Always keep his number on the side of my frig
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJohn and Brian arrived promptly and completed the job in a timely fashion. They both were very friendly. They were very helpful explaining the new system, and considering my old furnace was over 30 years old, I appreciated the time they took to show me the new system.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningI had Jeremy Confer clean my air ducts on 12/2/20. He was very respectful, knowledgeable,informative and competent. He was efficent, cleaned up afterwards, and did a very good job. I was happy with the work done and to have clean ducts again. Again Charles has excellent ,skillful ,and respectful employees. Thank you
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningRudy Bazil was our service technician for the seasonal furnace clean/check.....he did a superb job and was very thorough in the service work performed! His professionalism and attention to detail were greatly appreciated; and, we will continue to contact Charles H & A/C as our "go to" contractor.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJason arrived on time and was pleasant. He checked the furnace and all filters and reported that all was well.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJayson, our tech was professional but friendly, timely, and obviously experienced. Our quote was reasonable (lower than a local competitor) and we went forward with the work. I will definitely call Charles again!
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningTodd and Jim were very punctual and had job done quickly and efficiently! We were also given instructions on operating both units! Would recommend and rehire again! Job well done!!!
Driveway Pavers in Liverpool
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.
- Business Description:We specialize in pavement maintenance and safety. We work with our customers to try to prolong their existing asphalt so it will last as long as possible. We work all over New York State, so travel is not a problem for us. We take pride in what we do and always strive for customer satisfaction. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience, so we can take care of your pavement in a timely fashionRecent Review:Hugh Docherty (owner) is very professional and polite. His workers are also very friendly. They did a huge parking lot for us including striping 300 parking spaces. They did this in only 2 days! It looks great! Hugh kept us informed at every step of the project. They are also very accommodating to your schedule. They will work around your needs. You couldn't ask for a better driveway sealing company. I definitely recommend them and will hire them again next time!! Thank you Hugh and team!Rick W.
- Business Description:Currently providing driveway and parking lot sealing. Secure Seal is a family owned and operated business with 21 years experience. We have neighbor group discount rates. We prepare surface properly. Our sealer is top of the line, not watered down. We are very neat. No sealer on garage, walkways, house, etcRecent Review:Scott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrsDavid P.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money backRecent Review:Don immediately contacted me once I reached out to him. He offered to come right over to look at the problem. He spent time diagnosing the problem and came back a second time to resolve the problem without having to order extra partsRosemary K.
- Business Description:Charles Heating-Air Conditioning-Plumbing-Electrical is a residential home and commercial service company. We have operated as Charles Plumbing and Heating for more than 60 years with our home office located in Liverpool, New York. We provide service in a 25-mile radius of our home office including Syracuse and the surrounding metropolitan area. We're proud to have a company that was founded on honesty and quality service, and that culture still exists at Charles today. We strive to make ever..Recent Review:I was extremely impressed by how fast and efficient Branden was. On time and friendly, he was able to figure out and fix the issue in a timely manner. I will definitely use Charles Heating and Air in the future and recommend them to my family and friendsRenee O.
- Business Description:Since 2008 Allstate Roofing and More, LLC has served the exterior home improvement needs of thousands of customers across Rochester and upstate New York. We began as a residential and commercial roofing company but as demand for other services grew, we added the “and More” to our name. Today we are thrilled to be able to offer our customers roofs, gutters, siding, windows, doors, driveways, sunrooms, and awnings. We have always had one simple goal-to provide the best to our customers. The bes..Recent Review:Joe O. from Allstate along with Karen L. from GAF Energy did a thorough evaluation of our old roof and clearly explained the new roofing and solar options - they took the time to answer our questions and made sure we understood what would be involved, how much it would cost, and which rebates and tax credits we qualified for. Allstate arranged for all the permits and inspections required for the project, so everything was ready when the work began, and all the appropriate inspections were performed as needed. The project took just over 1.5 days to complete. The roofing crew was very careful to do a good job - they were very hard-working, and made sure to thoroughly clean up the site when they were finished. GAF sent experts to train the crew in working to integrate the solar panels into the roof, since this is something relatively new here. We were very impressed with the professionalism of everyone involved in the project, and the care taken to giving us the best possible result (they even made sure we arranged to have our LeafFilter system removed before they came so it wouldn't be damaged by the roof tear-off). Joe O. from Allstate has followed up with us several times since the project was completed to make sure everything was done to our satisfaction and to answer any questions we might have. We are very pleased with the end result of this project. The roof looks great, and it's very nice to not have water dripping into our bedroom when it rains! We are looking forward to seeing how much our electric bill is reduced by using the solar panels. The panels are part of the roof, so they aren't raised above the roof - they look great and fit in well with the roof! Although the project cost was higher than just adding another layer of shingles over the old roof, we believe the value received was well worth the amount we spent. We highly recommend Allstate Roofing to anyone who wants a high quality roof on their home - with the 50 year GAF Golden Pledge warranty, 25 year workmanship warranty, and 25 year warranty on the solar panels, we can enjoy our retirement in this home knowing we will never have to pay for another roof in our lifetimeWilliam P.
- Business Description:We are the most Recognized Leader in Residential & Commercial Paving/Sealing. All work is performed by ProPave workers.Recent Review:From start to finish they did amazing. Right from the estimate from JR to Tom and the paving crew he had they were on time, courteous, and efficient ! They did a fantastic job and were able to fit us in. It was great to see the owner out working with his crew and how well they all work together as a team! I highly recommend them!!David A.
- Business Description:We accept cash, check or credit.Recent Review:Very well. Difficult job to grade - much material needed to be removed, much of hard-to-dig clay, very gentle grade over long distance. Job parameters I needed met were pretty specific in order to address / resolve a long-standing drainage issue. In the end, drainage issues were indeed totally resolved. Despite eventual need for top-coat (next-year), driveway is quite presentable as is - this upgrade was needed to put house on market with any reasonable hope of expedited saleDavid B.
- Business Description:we do quality work at a affordable price, senior citzens discount, two years guaranteed on all work
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:Awesome! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Always on time, friendly and professional. This is concrete professional you are looking for. David did an amazing job as always. This was the third concrete/stone job he has completed at our homeAnthony P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Liverpool
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & S PAVING & CONSTRUCTION301 NEWCASTLE RD
Syracuse, New York 13219
- Carl R Hoyt Trucking & Landscaping39 Kellar Rd
Central Square, New York 13036
- Charles Heating and Air Conditioning914 Old Liverpool Rd
Liverpool, New York 13088
- CNY Paving/Salt City Paving And Sealing1972 Teall Ave
Syracuse, New York 13206
- CNY Sealing & Paving319 W 2nd St
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- COKER'S PAVING1511 E FAYETTE ST
Syracuse, New York 13210
- C & S PAVING & CONSTRUCTION
- J.A. PREASTER PAVING350 FELLOWS AVE
Syracuse, New York 13210
- J.A. PREASTER PAVING
- Ken's Paving Co Inc111 Spring St
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- Ken's Paving Co Inc
- Lightning PavingP.o. Box 3812
Syracuse, New York 13220
- Lightning Paving
- Pro Pave225 Johnson St
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- Pro Pave
- R J GREEN Pavement Sealing & Striping4646 Salina St
Pulaski, New York 13142
- R J GREEN Pavement Sealing & Striping
- Tarvia Seal Corp6265 E Taft Rd
North Syracuse, New York 13212
- Tarvia Seal Corp
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020