If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in East Syracuse, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in East Syracuse
- DBS Asphalt MaintenanceBefore contacting DBS, I called three other businesses we had used in the past to seal our driveway. They were all booked until next year. I found DBS on Angi. DBS came out the same morning, provided a quote and did the work all in the same day. They did a really nice job sealing our driveway. Highly recommended read less
- Secure SealScott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrs read less
- Secure SealWe have used Secure Seal, Scott Drummond, in the past to seal an asphalt driveway. The owner is very neat, leaving no sealant on the stone walls abutting the driveway. Easy to deal with. Will use him again.
- Secure SealSecure seal did my driveway 3 years ago and I loved their work, so I called them again when it needed resealing. His original seal pretty much lasted the 3 yrs with some greying and of course oil spots. They trim all the edges and blow off all the debris, they coat over any oil or other spots with a degreaser before sealing. He lays down a nice thick coat of tar and doesn't get any splashes up on the edges of the porch and house that butt up against the driveway. Would recommend him and his crew of one any day. I will call him again in a couple years when it needs a new coating. Always keep his number on the side of my frig read less
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJohn and Brian arrived promptly and completed the job in a timely fashion. They both were very friendly. They were very helpful explaining the new system, and considering my old furnace was over 30 years old, I appreciated the time they took to show me the new system.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningI had Jeremy Confer clean my air ducts on 12/2/20. He was very respectful, knowledgeable,informative and competent. He was efficent, cleaned up afterwards, and did a very good job. I was happy with the work done and to have clean ducts again. Again Charles has excellent ,skillful ,and respectful employees. Thank you read less
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningRudy Bazil was our service technician for the seasonal furnace clean/check.....he did a superb job and was very thorough in the service work performed! His professionalism and attention to detail were greatly appreciated; and, we will continue to contact Charles H & A/C as our "go to" contractor.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJason arrived on time and was pleasant. He checked the furnace and all filters and reported that all was well.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJayson, our tech was professional but friendly, timely, and obviously experienced. Our quote was reasonable (lower than a local competitor) and we went forward with the work. I will definitely call Charles again!
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningTodd and Jim were very punctual and had job done quickly and efficiently! We were also given instructions on operating both units! Would recommend and rehire again! Job well done!!!
Driveway Pavers in East Syracuse
- Business Description:Charles Heating-Air Conditioning-Plumbing-Electrical is a residential home and commercial service company. We have operated as Charles Plumbing and Heating for more than 60 years with our home office located in Liverpool, New York. We provide service in a 25-mile radius of our home office including Syracuse and the surrounding metropolitan area. We're proud to have a company that was founded on honesty and quality service, and that culture still exists at Charles today. We strive to make ever.. read lessRecent Review:I had John and Jeremy from Charles Heating replace my 20 year old furnace and central air system. They were professional, courteous, and efficient. New systems work great and they took the time to explain everything. Would definitely have Charles Heating perform additional work for me read lessPaul P.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:We specialize in pavement maintenance and safety. We work with our customers to try to prolong their existing asphalt so it will last as long as possible. We work all over New York State, so travel is not a problem for us. We take pride in what we do and always strive for customer satisfaction. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience, so we can take care of your pavement in a timely fashion read lessRecent Review:Before contacting DBS, I called three other businesses we had used in the past to seal our driveway. They were all booked until next year. I found DBS on Angi. DBS came out the same morning, provided a quote and did the work all in the same day. They did a really nice job sealing our driveway. Highly recommended read lessWilliam H S.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money back read lessRecent Review:Don arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. Terrific read lessDavid G.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.Recent Review:Great company to hire. Friendly owner and guys. On time, professional and very professional. Thank you.Fred C.
- Business Description:Currently providing driveway and parking lot sealing. Secure Seal is a family owned and operated business with 21 years experience. We have neighbor group discount rates. We prepare surface properly. Our sealer is top of the line, not watered down. We are very neat. No sealer on garage, walkways, house, etc read lessRecent Review:Scott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrs read lessDavid P.
- Business Description:We are the most Recognized Leader in Residential & Commercial Paving/Sealing. All work is performed by ProPave workers.Recent Review:Propave rescheduled a date we established 4 weeks in advance. They didn’t show up on rescheduled date after we made arrangements for vehicles, access,etc. We were informed we’d get a call back with a new date of services. They never called back after repeated attempts to contact their office and project manager. Very unprofessional and unreliable. 0 stars read lessSamuel D.
- Business Description:All work as "quoted" by the owner/operator Michael White, I take pride in my work, and because my name is on every job, 100% customer satisfaction is always the goal, we are fully insured, we Seldomly use subcontractors but when Occasion arises, There is only a select few I will stake my name on, the owner Michael White Will do all final walk-throughs with customer before final payment is made read less
- Business Description:We accept cash, check or credit.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:Dave, came out many times and we came up with a plan and price. He scheduled a start date. Out of no where he sends an email saying he is not doing the job. Would not return calls after. Very unprofessional.Robert L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Syracuse
- La Fayette
- Bernhards Bay
driveway paving contractors in East Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & S Paving & Construction206 Farmingdale Rd
Camillus, New York
- Carl R Hoyt Trucking & Landscaping39 Kellar Rd
Central Square, New York
- CARTESCAPE INC6783 MOREZAK RD
La Fayette, New York
- Charles Heating and Air Conditioning914 Old Liverpool Rd
Liverpool, New York
- CNY Paving/Salt City Paving And Sealing1972 Teall Ave
Syracuse, New York
- CNY Sealing & Paving319 W 2nd St
East Syracuse, New York
- C & S Paving & Construction
- E-Z PAVING/SEALCOAT1860 STATE ROUTE 3
Fulton, New York
- E-Z PAVING/SEALCOAT
- Ken's Paving Co Inc111 Spring St
East Syracuse, New York
- Ken's Paving Co Inc