When installing a new driveway, you want to make sure you hire a dependable company. This guide will give you the confidence to make the right choice.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in East Syracuse, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in East Syracuse
- DBS Asphalt MaintenanceBefore contacting DBS, I called three other businesses we had used in the past to seal our driveway. They were all booked until next year. I found DBS on Angi. DBS came out the same morning, provided a quote and did the work all in the same day. They did a really nice job sealing our driveway. Highly recommended
- Secure SealScott did a great job as usual. I use him all the time. He cares about the job he does and it shows. He is not the hurry up and get the job done so I can get to the next customer, contractor. He is not a spray on contractor, nothing gets on walkways or garage doors, which I like, because of the acrylic walkway we have. If you hire him you will not be sorry. We have used him for the last 5 yrs
- Secure SealWe have used Secure Seal, Scott Drummond, in the past to seal an asphalt driveway. The owner is very neat, leaving no sealant on the stone walls abutting the driveway. Easy to deal with. Will use him again.
- Secure SealSecure seal did my driveway 3 years ago and I loved their work, so I called them again when it needed resealing. His original seal pretty much lasted the 3 yrs with some greying and of course oil spots. They trim all the edges and blow off all the debris, they coat over any oil or other spots with a degreaser before sealing. He lays down a nice thick coat of tar and doesn't get any splashes up on the edges of the porch and house that butt up against the driveway. Would recommend him and his crew of one any day. I will call him again in a couple years when it needs a new coating. Always keep his number on the side of my frig
- Pro PaveUnprofessional, will never go with again, can’t handle weeding the sides of the driveway as PROMISED. HEY let’s just deal in the weeds and then not come back. And Then let’s not try to fix any of these issues. All I get is the owner will call you THAAT NEVER HAPPENS. I have sent them multiple pictures of the mistakes to pretty get I’m on my own. Over priced joke. Do not go with them
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJohn and Brian arrived promptly and completed the job in a timely fashion. They both were very friendly. They were very helpful explaining the new system, and considering my old furnace was over 30 years old, I appreciated the time they took to show me the new system.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningI had Jeremy Confer clean my air ducts on 12/2/20. He was very respectful, knowledgeable,informative and competent. He was efficent, cleaned up afterwards, and did a very good job. I was happy with the work done and to have clean ducts again. Again Charles has excellent ,skillful ,and respectful employees. Thank you
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningRudy Bazil was our service technician for the seasonal furnace clean/check.....he did a superb job and was very thorough in the service work performed! His professionalism and attention to detail were greatly appreciated; and, we will continue to contact Charles H & A/C as our "go to" contractor.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJason arrived on time and was pleasant. He checked the furnace and all filters and reported that all was well.
- Charles Heating and Air ConditioningJayson, our tech was professional but friendly, timely, and obviously experienced. Our quote was reasonable (lower than a local competitor) and we went forward with the work. I will definitely call Charles again!
Last update on August 25, 2022
Driveway Pavers in East Syracuse
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Asphalt driveway scams are popular in some parts of the country during the summer. Contractors offer tips on how to recognize and avoid one.
Tired of shoveling snow or paying for snow removal? Wondering if it's a good idea to install a heated driveway? See what this driveway contractor says.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Syracuse,
- La Fayette,
- Bernhards Bay,
driveway paving contractors in East Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- H & N International302 Center St
Syracuse, New York 13209
- H & N International
- J.A. PREASTER PAVING350 FELLOWS AVE
Syracuse, New York 13210
- J.A. PREASTER PAVING
- Lightning PavingP.o. Box 3812
Syracuse, New York 13220
- Lightning Paving
- Michael White Painting & Coatings22 Tamarack Dr
New Hartford, New York 13413
- Michael White Painting & Coatings
- R J GREEN Pavement Sealing & Striping4646 Salina St
Pulaski, New York 13142
- R J GREEN Pavement Sealing & Striping
- Tarvia Seal Corp6265 E Taft Rd
North Syracuse, New York 13212
- Tarvia Seal Corp
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020