Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in East Syracuse, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in East Syracuse
- Nate LaFranceNate was super fast, thorough, and efficient! His pricing was fair and he delivered the job under budget. He is a very polite young man who is eager to work and do a good job. I would hire him again, no doubts!!
- JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn CareI wanted some improvements to my yard and I was recommended to JMi property maintenance.. and I highly recommend... my wife and I priced and consulted with other companies.. they were more than competitive and based off a friends recommendation we went with them... my lawn is fantastic and my wife and I couldn’t be happier... in the spring my wife has more ideas for our lawn and we will go none other than JMI for anything we want to do... and he professionalism went along way with my wife. We recommend to all our friends and famil
- Square Deal MovingI did not hire Square Deal. I was trying to discuss the furniture that I had to move and the person who answered the phone kept interrupting me. He was the rudest, most arrogant individual I have ever dealt with over the phone. He was horrible.
- Junk DoctorsI thought the railings on our deck would need to be removed to take the hot tub away but the Junk Doctors were able to saw it into two large pieces and remove it without causing any damage to our deck. They did a wonderful job cleaning the area once the hot tub was removed. At the last minute, I asked them to also remove a sofa with cushions. They were able to take it at the same time they hauled away the hot tub. They were on-time and very professional. The quality of their work was excellent. We would definitely use their services again
- A Plus ServicesGreat. Delivery of dumpster was on time. He appologized for the dumpster being older. It worked great despite being old. Pick up was on time. Delivery man was curtious and friendly and explained all details. Great service. My neightbor hired A plus the following week. Great job!
- A Plus ServicesLester provided an approximate estimate over the phone. He promptly visited my house and gave me a final quote including the tear down and haul away. They got there as promised and performed their job thoroughly. Afterwards he texted me a picture of the cleaned out garage. Even though I was not there at the time, the job was performed professionally and with integrity. I like that A Plus can perform a number of different services and I appreciate their professionalism and fair prices. They're a great resource. I will use them again
- A Plus ServicesWe received the dumpster on time. He picked it up on the day we requested. Everything went well. I would recommend this company ro anyone.
- A Plus ServicesThe other service that I used is A Plus Services. They actually do everything,. they do graph, they do snow, they remove dumpsters. I called them at 8:30 and he was here by 9 o'clock with the dumpster. Any other place that I called either didn't answer me back or you could only have it for a day or 2 days and then the price increased. With them it was like you have it for 7 days for one price. He came and picked it up the day I asked them to. He was awesome. I have recommended him to a million people. I had them twice. I have to call him to do some tree removal for me. They removed appliances from my basement and disposed off of them, one was a freezer that no longer worked and the other was a stove. The dumpster was 350 plus tax and that was the largest dumpster they had which was pretty par with the other prices that I saw except that you could keep it a week, other people it was just like 48 hours or something. I think it was 150 to remove both appliances and that included the fee because you have to pay extra fee for refrigeration, when you dispose of that. I found them on Angie's List. He had a lot of comments from people, he had like 20 comments and they were all positive and my experience was that I would recommend him to anyone. He is awesome. Lester actually came himself, the owner and I think he might have had one of his sons or nephews help him with the dumpster. He brought a whole crew to bring the appliances out, they were all very nice, they covered my floor. They wanted to make sure that they didn't scratch anything. They were great. I would grade them 'A' on everything
- A Plus Services.The service was great and professional. They provided a list explaining what could nd could not be put into the dumpster and the items (such as tires) they would accept and charge an additional fee. The dumpster was delivered on time, left on wood platform so it would not damage the driveway.
- A Plus ServicesLester came within an hour! to pick up and dispose of unwanted mattress, sofa, filing cab, fluorescent lights, other items. Very polite, efficient, and careful workers. A bit expensive, but did a great job immediately when I needed it. Highly recommend.
Hauling Services in East Syracuse
- Business Description:One Call Can Handle It All! Since 1998 A Plus Property Services LLC has been offering an array of professional home and property services. A Plus Property Services LLC is household name you can trust, we strive for costumer satisfaction, and we want to build lasting relationships
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Coordinating with Moving APT was clear, quick, and efficient. They had a quick response rate which made it easy to communicate and get a quote. No fuss rates and fees. No hidden costs. Pretty straight forward. I compared 6-8 different moving companies. Movers arrived on time and provided great service. Friendly staff. Overall good experienceAnthony M.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went really well! Good communication and great customer service. Fair pricing. Thanks guys you did a great job :-)Julie Z.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business since 1997. We offer a multitude of exterior and interior cleaning services. We look forward to helping the community and appreciate our clientele and boast our "stay local" attitude
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:At Action Haulers there is nothing we will not haul!!! When you call we will give you a price over the phone, or schedule an appointment to come out and give a (free estimate).
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- North Syracuse
- La Fayette
- Bernhards Bay
hauling services in East Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castle Property Services, Inc.168 Roosevelt Road
Cleveland, New York
- Charlie Welch710 1/2 Stolp Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- CNY Paving/Salt City Paving And Sealing1972 Teall Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Country view property solutions7687 freeman Rd
Auburn, New York
- Castle Property Services, Inc.
- Gitter gone junk removal
Central Square, New York
- Gitter gone junk removal
- Van Derhoof Roofing Co Inc145 Ainsley Dr
Syracuse, New York
- Van Derhoof Roofing Co Inc