When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Ithaca, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Ithaca
- Weiler AssociatesThey just did a good job. Laid it out the way I wanted to, made some changes, moved the boundary lines and they were easy to deal with.
- Bud ManzariMade repeated calls over a 3 week period and reached call answering machine. Left contact info and request data on recording. No response. Finally reached Mr. Manzari via telephone and set appointment date at cottage. He was on time and performed all requests in a very competent manner. He completed job expeditiously and apologized for lack of timely telephone response as he recently lost his assistant and was very much overloaded with work requests. Very personable individual
Land Surveyors in Ithaca
- Business Description:At W.H Excavation and Contracting we are an owner- operated business. We offer Yard Drainage, Concrete work, and land clearing. We also offer emergency septic and water line repairs. This is my first year with my business, but I have been doing these as side jobs for 2 years. I have run heavy equipment for eight years, which has also helped me grow into my own business. I am looking forward to helping you out!
- Business Description:Fagan Engineers is a 25 Person Civil/Environmental Engineer Firm serving Commercial, Industrial and Municipal clients throughout the Southern Tier of New York and Northern Tier of Pennsylvania providing: • Civil Municipal Engineering • Topographic & Outboundary Surveys • GIS Mapping & Data Management • Wetland Delineation & Mitigation • Natural Gas Permitting & Design (NY & PA) • Solid Waste/Landfill Permitting & Design (NY & PA) • Environmental Phase I/II/II
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Ithaca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!