Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Ithaca, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Ithaca
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairAmazing! Staff person very patient, spent over an hour with me. With the video, he was able to figure out that the condenser fan wasn’t working. And, he suggested that I use a house fan to cool the condenser, so freezer would start to work (It did!!!) while I ordered the fan part and figured out who could install it. Respectful Courteous Professional (called me Sunday morning right at the time I requested) Knowledgeable Patient (he was fine waiting while I got a tool from my neighbor to take some nuts off so he could see into the back) I couldn’t believe the incredible service for only $35! Best bargain I have ever seen on the Internet
- CNY Appliance Service & InstallationsThe technician arrived promptly and was courteous. He quickly identified the issue and gave me immediate repair options and quotes for each option.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe repair went well. At the first appointment, the Sears repairman diagnosed the problem. Then the parts were ordered and shipped to my home. Then the actual repair was done at a second appointment, by a different Sears repairman. The appointments were made at my convenience, and the repairmen arrived within the time window agreed upon. The repair was successful - my refrigerator now works
- Schneck Appliance SVCHe is really good. He usually comes the same day. I trust him implicitly. The thing that I love is that 99% of the time he has all these parts on his truck. So he comes in and figures out what we need. He goes out and gets the part off the truck. We don’t have to wait for him to order the part and for him to be back next week. I don’t have to be without my dishwasher for all that time. He can't always do that, but many times he carries a lot of stock on the truck. We have had other people come here, and it took a week to get my washing machine fixed. I would never use the other company again because I was not happy. With Schneck, I was right back up on business and I didn’t have to wait
- County Wide Appliance Service Of IthacaServiceman was very professional and knowledgeable. Explained what he was doing and how to prevent any further problems.
- HalcoWhen I finished my basement, I enclosed the boiler in a new utility room, which prevented the boiler from getting enough oxygen to burn properly. The boiler got so filled with soot, it ended up overheating and a switch failed. I had Halco out to clean the fouled boiler and repair a damaged switch. The boiler was so badly fouled, even up the exhaust pipe, that it couldn't be cleaned well enough to pass the carbon monoxide test in the exhaust flue without breaking the entire boiler apart (not for lack of trying). They red-tagged the unit, and the next morning the service manager came out to see what could be done. I was offered a list of choices: break the old boiler apart, clean it, and retrofit for operation in an enclosed space, or replace the boiler with one of three different units designed for operation in an enclosed space. I opted for a new unit (the old one was 13 years old), which they installed the next day. The techs worked late that day to finish up and get our heat back (I had a four-month old baby in the house who was sick with a cold). Another tech came out a couple days later to double check the installation and make sure everything looked acceptable. From start to finish, these folks were professional and honest. They seemed to really take pride in their work. I really appreciated the effort they put into getting our heat back up as quickly as possible
- Schneck Appliance SVCMr Schneck came out to my house within 4 hours of being called. Very professional, very knowledgeable. He diagnosed and fixed the refrigerator in less than an hour. I was impressed and pleases with the service. I will call him again for future repairs.
- County Wide Appliance Service Of IthacaHe was efficient and knowledgeable about the dryer. He also made a recommendation for someone to clean the vent.
- RHODE APPLIANCE SVCThey are an excellent company. Sometimes he is busy and can't get to you the same day but he lets you know and he gets to you pretty soon. He is very knowledgeable and knows the questions to ask. He usually has the parts he needs as well. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
- HalcoEverything went very well, they were punctual, polite and friendly and very considerate of my house. As they conducted the energy audit, which was very thorough, they pointed out areas in need of improvement and told me how to fix them myself or they could do them. Most I did myself, they found a slow gas leak and fixed it at no charge. Previously I had been given an estimate for attic insulation and offered the energy audit for $350.00 which would be deducted from any work I had them do, they also threw in thermal imaging a $100.00 extra at no cost. I knew I wanted to add attic insulation and their estimate was compatible with others, the energy audit being a big plus. We discussed the insulation options and I decided on the blown cellulose. The workers arrived at the appointed date and time but were not able to complete the job as they hadn't been given enough insulation. Two days had been planned for and they returned the next day and finished the job. They layed down plastic over my flooring and cleaned up each day, they also were as punctual, polite and friendly as the audit crew. The audit had shown a high carbon monoxide level from my oven, I chose to have Sears service this Kenmore range as they were $100 cheaper then HALCO. I was contacted by NYSERDA and asked if they could do an evaluation and follow up energy audit to evaluate HALCO's work, which I agreed to. HALCO then contacted me and asked if they could reaudit prior to the NYSERDA to make sure all was well. HALCO found that the range was still giving off to much carbon monoxide, even though it had been serviced by Sears, and offered to have their tech work on it at no charge. HALCO's tech came the next day and worked for several hours trying to adjust the stove before discovering the propane pressure was to low (something Sears Never checked), he adjusted it at the tank and then was able to lower the CO emissions to good levels about half of where it had been. NYSERDA came for their inspection and every thing passed with flying colors
Appliance Repair Experts in Ithaca
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day..Recent Review:Amazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!Tracy B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money backRecent Review:Mr. Don Knowles was very responsive, knowledgable and persistent towards finding and repairing my problem. He also did some simple plumbing work for me (installation of two valves). My dishwasher was an old quality unit from the Kitchen Aid Company. The unit is over 30 years old. It still functioned well, but began to leak water. Don identified the problem as a faulty drainage hose, and fixed the problem. After the repair, I noticed an additional damaged hose, which was disturbed during the repair work. Don came the next day after work, and fixed that issue. I am very pleased with my service. The charge listed includes materialsHenry F.
- Business Description:Emergency Generator Systems - Our SERVICE is the difference! As true generator-only contractor, NEW YORK STATE SITEPOWER offers expert generator sales, quick service & complete installations for residential & commercial applications. Generators are not a sideline for us, it is our core business. As one of the oldest and most respected generator dealers in upstate New York, we are the leaders in quality, service & reliability. From concept to completion we help find and implement the most appr..Recent Review:They did an excellent job installing the generator, but were unreliable and horrible and keeping up with their bi-annual maintenance service agreements. First year was fine, then two years in a row, we received our spring service late summer, early fall, and our fall service during the winter months. They came whenever, no consistency. They were sending us a bill for the yearly maintenance renewal notices prior to completing the prior year's commitments. Last year, we had the red light come on our generator at the same time we were due for maintenance. However, maintenance was months behind so it was either wait and hope it works or pay a service fee (outside of routine maintenance) for them to come out. Great install. Horrible serviceMary Lou M.
- Business Description:Home Power Systems is a unique and focused company specializing in the sales, installation and service of Generac / Guardian automatic home standby and commercial generators. Our company philosophy is quality, integrity and trust. These values fuel our business. PLEASE NOTE: We do not monitor this accounts messaging feature. If you wish to reach out to us please do so through our website, thank youRecent Review:They are pricey. However, they seem to do the job. So I hired them to come back for the next three years to do it every year. They are not so pricey that I don't want to do it. It was a little pricier than I thought the job demanded. But I want the job done rightJack B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:Reitering my comments above. As you go from the Angies List web site link to <br /> American Residential Warranty's (ARW's) Home Page everything appears O.K. .. You have a choice of basically, 4 Plans reflecting coverages and prices on a Schedule. However, after you have committed to using ARW's services and paid then, you receive a lengthy "Thank you" email from the Company whereupon <em>at that time</em> they disclose there is a $55 <em>per call/visit Service Fee. </em>This Service Fee charge dramatically changes the "competitiveness" of ARW v. other national companies. It certainly left a "strange and bitter taste in my mouth" learning there was a $55 Service Fee <em>per call/visit.only after "signing on" with their Warranty Service.</em> <br /Douglas B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
Deals in Ithaca for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Ithaca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Eco Electrical Contractors LLC829 Ringwood Rd
Ithaca, New York 14850
- Eco Electrical Contractors LLC
- H & N International302 Center St
Syracuse, New York 13209
- Halco865 County Rd 6
Phelps, New York 14532
- Hearth & Home Ithaca726 W. Court St.
Ithaca, New York 14850
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- HOME POWER SYSTEMS1127 Corporate Drive East
Farmington, New York 14425
- H & N International
- ITHACA STOVE WORKS118 S Meadow St
Ithaca, New York 14850
- ITHACA STOVE WORKS
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!108 center st.
Waverly, New York 14892
- KMASCO no CAN'T- we CAN do it ALL your way!
- Lowe's Of Ithaca NY130 Fairgrounds Memorial Pkwy
Ithaca, New York 14850
- Lowe's Of Ithaca NY