HOLMES CONTRACTING

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2008

Holmes contracting is primarily owner operated with only one or two employees. I rarely use sub contractors so the homeowners do not have to deal with multiple contractors.All projects are estimated on the specifics of each job and there may be costs to a written estimate. Just give a call....

Haskell concrete construction inc

Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and beautiful concrete projects. At a always lowest cost. I love to help people out and stay busy. Me and my family love want we do. Call today for a free estimate and let Haskell concrete construction inc help you out.

D.C.R

Woods Brothers

Woods Brothers is a fully licensed and insured remodeling company with over 20 years updating homes of all sizes. Family owned and operated we pride ourselves on offering professional service at a reasonable price. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. No job to big! Contact us to discuss your next remodel project today!

Offers by Woods Brothers  on Angi

07/12/2017

I called Mr. Holmes today to ask when we might expect his estimate. As reference I mentioned he had been to our house almost two weeks ago. He seemed annoyed, said it had not been two weeks (point of fact it had been 11 days) and then said "this isn't going to work out. Thanks for your business" and hung up on me. Wow. There is no excuse for this type of behavior.

Description of Work
IMr. Holmes promptly came to our home and did a chimney repair estimate. Said he would email the quote. No problem. called him 11 days later to inquire when we could expect the estimate...it had been almost 2 weeks (11 days). He was very annoyed and said "this isn't going to work out. Thanks for your business' then hung up on me.

11/07/2016

Pete arrived exactly when he said he would. Performed the work timely and in short order. He left everything clean at the end. The work was performed exactly as promised. Excellent job. I could not have asked for better.

Description of Work
My masonry chimney required repair.

10/11/2016

Category home remodeling

12/26/2014

They were prompt, courteous, conscientious. Pete is just a nice guy too. Highly recommend him. They also made sure to clean up after they were finished. We were concerned about concrete and mortar pieces getting left in the yard. Pete Holmes sent his assistant out to clean up. Pete personally came at another time to make sure it had been cleaned up and we were happy.

Description of Work
Our chimney started to crumble and they came and replaced the top section. We felt their recommendations were more appropriate than another bidder that came out. They also replaced part of our deck which was a bit of a safety issue. We were glad they were willing to take the extra time to also repair the deck and do such a nice job on both.

05/23/2013

He answered us quickly, explained what type of chimney we have, what was wrong with it and what part we would need (which he ordered for us), then when the part arrived, he was here the very next day to install it. He and his assistant were respectful of our home, using new tarps to catch any debris from their work, and they worked quickly. They were nice and genial, accepted a refreshment and lef...

Description of Work
Service and repair our poor broken chimney and fireplace.

07/18/2010

If you're like us and don't mind paying a good price for quality work, then Pete Holmes of Holmes contracting is the mason for you. • Attention to detail, saw the project as a whole and not just his part of it. • High quality craftsmanship (we laid the 16 ft main floor beam and it was dead level). • Anticipates needs and made good suggestions. • Cheerful, polite, neat. • Timely completion. • Quali...

Description of Work
excavating and foundation per architect's specifications

Category concrete repair

CONCRETE WORK INCLUDING RETAINING WALLS, SIDEWALKS, CURBS & PAVERS, SAND & GRAVEL, DRIVEWAYS, WATER LINES, SANITARY SEWER, CELLARS, GARAGES, ADDITIONS, STEEL FABRICATING & DRY CELLARS. REPAIR OF CONCRETE FOR PORCHES, STAIRS, ETC. ALSO OFFERS EXCAVATING, GRADING & DUMP TRUCK.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover