What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Elmira, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Elmira
- Lord Glassworks and General ContractingMr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!! read less
- Streamline paintersExcellent. Scott was very professional and knowledgable concerning every issue we had in our home. He was able to do the work efficiently as well as economically. He made us know instantly that we chose the right person for the job. He got to work right away fitting us into his schedule, even though he does alot of commercial and more substantial jobs we felt as though we were just as important. Our house is now beautiful and Scotts quality of work is amazing. We would recomend him to anyone who needs a home project read less
- Norb Miller General ContractorVery high quality work done in an expeditious manner. He was flexible and easy to work with. We plan to use his services again in the near future.
- G & G Pro Painting LLCThey are reliable, they were reasonable in their pricing and they did a god job. They were there when they said they were going to be there, and they were the kind of people who were pleasant and nice to have around, and I wasn’t afraid that they would run off with the baby and the bath water. They did a pretty good jb cleaning up. The staff is very friendly and very professional. They would usually give me a time frame and say that they would do it between such and such a date and they were always there read less
- PERFECT PAINTERS HERITAGE BLDRThe estimate I received from Perfect Painters was the most detailed I've ever seen. A long list of work items made it clear what was included (powerwashing, scraping, etc.). Ron (the owner) included an extensive list of optional add-on work items (more on that later). He also included a number of letters from satisfied customers. I had specifically asked for an estimate for prepping and painting the trim ($4600), but had expressed interest in having the body painted and some carpentry done as well. The numbers were ultimately reasonable enough that I opted for upgrading the paint to Sherwin-Williams Duration ($28/gallon; $700 total), a second coat on the trim ($1400), painting the body ($3000), replacing some siding ($2700), and painting the windows sashes for some accent color ($135). It was about two months after sending in our deposit that the crew was available to start work on the house. Before that Ron's color expert (I forget his name, unfortunately) helped us choose a combination that made sense (for you owners of Arts and Crafts homes, Bungalow Colors by Robert Schweitzer is immensely useful as well). Jacob and Russ did the majority of the painting on our project, and were accompanied by a couple carpenters that handled the siding and woodwork. Jacob was an excellent foreman with a great attention to detail and quality work. The crew arrived early every day and aside from interruption by weather, stuck to our project every working day until everything was finished. The final result was phenomenal. Calling themselves and quot;perfectand quot; painters is hyperbole, of course, but they did do a thorough job and we get a lot of compliments on the work. The quality of the work at a reasonable price (well below other estimates) means we'd happily hire them again read less
- Steve Byrne PaintingI could not be happier with the result of this work. It did take some time to get the crew in, but we quoted a little late in the season, which is par for the course with exterior painting. They came in as the lowest of four quotes and there was zero disappointment in the quality of their work. They had extraordinary attention to detail for the entire job and left without a trace. They were very easy to work with and clearly communicated any questions they had along the way. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone read less
- PERFECT PAINTERS HERITAGE BLDRWe could not be happier with the results of the job. The painters were professional, very polite, attentive to detail, and generally very pleasant to have around. We appreciated the detailed quote as well as the fact that the end price was consistent with what had been predicted (we did increase the scope of work, but we take responsibility for that). The crew pointed out problems that they found along the way, for example, minor rot on our storm windows, and gave us detailed information on the best way they could repair things as well as accurate estimates for the time required. They exceeded expectations by, in one instance, pointing out a small broken window pane and suggesting they fix it. We had forgotten to mention it since it sits behind a window treatment. We can recommend them without hesitation because of the excellent quality of their work, and also because, when they accidentally caused discoloration on the paint on the main body of our house, they stepped up, took responsibility, and fixed it. They actually fixed the problem not once but twice because the first time around the reserve paint that we had on-hand did not match. They completed the second coat without hesitation or complaint, and for that reason and the others above we could not be more pleased with their work. We will most certainly do business with them again and highly recommend them read less
- Prime Painters (Steve Potter)Steve did an excellent job pressure washing our house as well as scraping priming and painting our front door entry and storm door. He was on time promptly returned phone calls and did excellent quality work. Perhaps best of all he charges almost half of what other contractors quoted us for the same work. I highly recommend Steve for any interior or exterior painting or power washing read less
- Horizon Contracting CoHis charges for both jobs were very reasonable compared to other estimates. He communicated well as to what they planned to do and when they planned to do it. He was always available by text/cell call, including early morning, evenings, and weekends. I was nervous about paying up front, so he worked with me on the timing of the payments. I paid for the asbestos job all in one final payment at completion. I paid for the painting job in two installments -- one after the 3rd full day of work and the final payment on completion of the work. He discussed the boom lift placement with both neighbors and got their permission first. They cleaned up completely after each day. They did extra work, such as fixing broken structural pieces very nicely, replacing a broken window, helping me find used shutters, installing screen over gable vents frames. They also gave me advice when I asked for it. They completely finished the job to my complete satisfaction and above my expectations by the agreed-upon completion date. My house looks great read less
- Duthie Painting CoIt went very well. No problems! I was not actually here during the process but had no phone calls or complaints after. The neighbors, about 4 feet away, did not complain either. The neighbors came from a family of house painters.
House Painters in Elmira
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable interior and exterior painting services as well as pressure washing. Please give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:Had pressure washing done on my driveway back in September. Job was done great. Very reliable and on time. My driveway looks brand new.Homer W.
- Business Description:Business suspended do to illness.Recent Review:Rainy weather made it difficult to complete in estimated time frame but completed in total number of work days quoted. Communicated well to keep us informed when weather interfered.Kelvin H.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat.. read less
- Business Description:Professional interior and exterior painting and contracting. Residential or commercial. 25 years experience with quality and efficient service.Recent Review:Excellent. Scott was very professional and knowledgable concerning every issue we had in our home. He was able to do the work efficiently as well as economically. He made us know instantly that we chose the right person for the job. He got to work right away fitting us into his schedule, even though he does alot of commercial and more substantial jobs we felt as though we were just as important. Our house is now beautiful and Scotts quality of work is amazing. We would recomend him to anyone who needs a home project read lessSandy and Rocco P.
- Business Description:We are a full service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Asbestos, Lead and Mold removal Company. Specializing and catering to the Residential customer. We also provide service in the Commercial and Industrial work environments. In addition, We are an Insulation company, blown-in, fiberglass, pipe insulation and boiler blankets. We have been in business since 1986, serving the entire state of NY. Estimates are free within a 50 mile radius of our office. I welcome the opportunity to provide you .. read lessRecent Review:After reading many positive reviews on Angieslist I used the site to reach out to the company. Michael contacted me within the hour. He was patient and professional. He allowed me to send him pictures of the ceiling tiles I was concerned about and offered his expertise and explained my options without any consultation fee. I would highly recommen read lessMorgan J.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in .. read lessRecent Review:It went really well! Good communication and great customer service. Fair pricing. Thanks guys you did a great job :-)Julie Z.
- Business Description:24hr emergency Service, board up from fire and wind damage, basement and attic cleanouts, also apartment cleanouts, fire damage cleanups, water damage cleanups, home and office cleanups, rough and finished carpentry, all phases of sheet rock and taping, all phases of priming in painting interior and exterior, flat roofs and shingles repairs and replacing, gutter repairs and replacements, residential and commercial door repairs and replacements with servicing, window replacements and capping, .. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!! read lessFarhan R.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford.. read lessRecent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:"We take pride in our work" is our company moto and it's not just a slogan, it's our way. From old to new construction. Specializing in exteriors and interiors...shingle and metal roofing, vinyl siding, painting/staining, electrical, insulation, drywall, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, doors and windows, seamless gutters and gutter cleaning, pressure washing. Licensed and insured for every job big or small. If your looking for a piece of mind, rest assured "Jack of all trades" we do i.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional, great guy. I would highly recommend them.William C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Pine City
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Van Etten
- Painted Post
- Columbia Cross Roads
- South Waverly
- Beaver Dams
- Montour Falls
- Watkins Glen
exterior painters in Elmira
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Family Ties Contracting943 State Route 34B
King Ferry, New York
- Family Ties Contracting
- Griffin Construction - NYS IncPO BOX 307
Cohocton, New York
- Griffin Construction - NYS Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Hamilton377 N Van Dorn rd
Ithaca, New York
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Homestead Property Services67 Ellicott St
Corning, New York
- Horizon Contracting Co4 Kensington Ave
Auburn, New York
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Independent Installations11 Tioga Street
Waverly, New York
- Independent Installations
- Midstate General Contractor751 Walnut St
Elmira, New York
- Midstate General Contractor
- Redemption contracting8288 County Road 16
Angelica, New York
- Redemption contracting
- Sanders Designz106 New York 17C
Waverly, New York
- SAVERCOOL & SONS CONTRACTING243 DESMOND ST
- Stellar Finish19 Bald Hill Rd
Spencer, New York
- Steve's House painting18 Primrose St
Malone, New York
- Steve's Painting303 S. Franklin St
Watkins Glen, New York
- Streamline painters161 Jenkins Rd
Lowman, New York
- Sanders Designz
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services
- Vorhis Painting8 Ann St
Waverly, New York
- Vorhis Painting