The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Horseheads, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Horseheads
- Lord Glassworks and General ContractingMr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!
- Streamline paintersExcellent. Scott was very professional and knowledgable concerning every issue we had in our home. He was able to do the work efficiently as well as economically. He made us know instantly that we chose the right person for the job. He got to work right away fitting us into his schedule, even though he does alot of commercial and more substantial jobs we felt as though we were just as important. Our house is now beautiful and Scotts quality of work is amazing. We would recomend him to anyone who needs a home project
- Norb Miller General ContractorVery high quality work done in an expeditious manner. He was flexible and easy to work with. We plan to use his services again in the near future.
- G & G Pro Painting LLCThey are reliable, they were reasonable in their pricing and they did a god job. They were there when they said they were going to be there, and they were the kind of people who were pleasant and nice to have around, and I wasn’t afraid that they would run off with the baby and the bath water. They did a pretty good jb cleaning up. The staff is very friendly and very professional. They would usually give me a time frame and say that they would do it between such and such a date and they were always there
- PPW PaintingI was not home at the start. They painted the body of my home (no trim). I am very pleased. I have painted many homes, inside and out and this is a job I would be proud of.
- Horizon Contracting CoHis charges for both jobs were very reasonable compared to other estimates. He communicated well as to what they planned to do and when they planned to do it. He was always available by text/cell call, including early morning, evenings, and weekends. I was nervous about paying up front, so he worked with me on the timing of the payments. I paid for the asbestos job all in one final payment at completion. I paid for the painting job in two installments -- one after the 3rd full day of work and the final payment on completion of the work. He discussed the boom lift placement with both neighbors and got their permission first. They cleaned up completely after each day. They did extra work, such as fixing broken structural pieces very nicely, replacing a broken window, helping me find used shutters, installing screen over gable vents frames. They also gave me advice when I asked for it. They completely finished the job to my complete satisfaction and above my expectations by the agreed-upon completion date. My house looks great
- PERFECT PAINTERS HERITAGE BLDRThe estimate I received from Perfect Painters was the most detailed I've ever seen. A long list of work items made it clear what was included (powerwashing, scraping, etc.). Ron (the owner) included an extensive list of optional add-on work items (more on that later). He also included a number of letters from satisfied customers. I had specifically asked for an estimate for prepping and painting the trim ($4600), but had expressed interest in having the body painted and some carpentry done as well. The numbers were ultimately reasonable enough that I opted for upgrading the paint to Sherwin-Williams Duration ($28/gallon; $700 total), a second coat on the trim ($1400), painting the body ($3000), replacing some siding ($2700), and painting the windows sashes for some accent color ($135). It was about two months after sending in our deposit that the crew was available to start work on the house. Before that Ron's color expert (I forget his name, unfortunately) helped us choose a combination that made sense (for you owners of Arts and Crafts homes, Bungalow Colors by Robert Schweitzer is immensely useful as well). Jacob and Russ did the majority of the painting on our project, and were accompanied by a couple carpenters that handled the siding and woodwork. Jacob was an excellent foreman with a great attention to detail and quality work. The crew arrived early every day and aside from interruption by weather, stuck to our project every working day until everything was finished. The final result was phenomenal. Calling themselves and quot;perfectand quot; painters is hyperbole, of course, but they did do a thorough job and we get a lot of compliments on the work. The quality of the work at a reasonable price (well below other estimates) means we'd happily hire them again
- Dave Marion CarpentryThe team showed up punctually and did a great job on the roof and gutters. The full job is ongoing...
- Phelps Building and RemodelingI highly recommend Frank as a contractor; very reliable; does what is asked, and performs well. He pays attention to detail. and cleans up all debris before leaving. I will definitely be hiring him in the future for any and all jobs performed by a contractor/handyman. He is someone I know I can count on
- Braendel Painting & Services IncThey're awesome. They did the work free of charge because we had some paint that were peeling off in our porch which they did before so they came and fixed it and nobody was home but they came and did it on their own cord. I like everything about them. They were professional, from the sales guy to the staff to the people working there. Everybody knew what needed to be done and I watched them work and they are very professional. I'm very happy with them. I would definitely use them again
House Painters in Horseheads
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable interior and exterior painting services as well as pressure washing. Please give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:Had pressure washing done on my driveway back in September. Job was done great. Very reliable and on time. My driveway looks brand new.Homer W.
- Business Description:Business suspended do to illness.Recent Review:Rainy weather made it difficult to complete in estimated time frame but completed in total number of work days quoted. Communicated well to keep us informed when weather interfered.Kelvin H.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:Guys arrived late and were missing a few tools that would have made the job more time efficient. They were polite and hard workers, but business ethic needs improvement ( 2 no shows with no updates, late arrival, no written contract or proof of insurance- other than verbal). Their price was very reasonable. I think they are new, but have potential. If we hire again, I will make sure I have the papers first and make sure they hold their end up with timely arrival timesTina H.
- Business Description:Professional interior and exterior painting and contracting. Residential or commercial. 25 years experience with quality and efficient service.Recent Review:Excellent. Scott was very professional and knowledgable concerning every issue we had in our home. He was able to do the work efficiently as well as economically. He made us know instantly that we chose the right person for the job. He got to work right away fitting us into his schedule, even though he does alot of commercial and more substantial jobs we felt as though we were just as important. Our house is now beautiful and Scotts quality of work is amazing. We would recomend him to anyone who needs a home projectSandy and Rocco P.
- Business Description:We are a full service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Asbestos, Lead and Mold removal Company. Specializing and catering to the Residential customer. We also provide service in the Commercial and Industrial work environments. In addition, We are an Insulation company, blown-in, fiberglass, pipe insulation and boiler blankets. We have been in business since 1986, serving the entire state of NY. Estimates are free within a 50 mile radius of our office. I welcome the opportunity to provide you ..Recent Review:After reading many positive reviews on Angieslist I used the site to reach out to the company. Michael contacted me within the hour. He was patient and professional. He allowed me to send him pictures of the ceiling tiles I was concerned about and offered his expertise and explained my options without any consultation fee. I would highly recommenMorgan J.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:24hr emergency Service, board up from fire and wind damage, basement and attic cleanouts, also apartment cleanouts, fire damage cleanups, water damage cleanups, home and office cleanups, rough and finished carpentry, all phases of sheet rock and taping, all phases of priming in painting interior and exterior, flat roofs and shingles repairs and replacing, gutter repairs and replacements, residential and commercial door repairs and replacements with servicing, window replacements and capping, ..Recent Review:Mr. Loweth did **** of a great job. He was very professional, kept me informed of the progress, consulted me whenever decisions needed to be made, provided valuable advice, and carried out the work in the best possible way. Being a fantastic artist in another life, he had a sharp eye for detecting problems and creative ways for solving them. I found him to be extremely hardworking and he had great work ethics. The awesome part of having him do all these things was that he ended up doing far more than he had promised. I wasn't expecting all the things that he did to make my deck and porch look fantastic. In addition, he even fixed things that he saw needed small repairs without me even asking him to fix them at no extra charge. He paid attention to details and aesthetics. His work was of excellent quality. He is easily the best professional I have employed at my house. I highly recommend him. Super guy!!Farhan R.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went horrible!! My sister called this “company” to get work done on a railing that was wobbling on a front porch for my 84 yr old mother.. Evan came over to “fix” the railing. What he did was put a block of wood under the bottom portion of the railing and screwed it in the concrete steps. It took him about an hr or so. He charged her $100. I came home from work and noticed the railing was still very wobbly. It was wobbling at the top part of the railing as it was previously. I’m shocked that Evan left it like that. So I fixed the top part of the railing by wedging wood in between the railing and house and screwed it in the house. The railing is very sturdy now. Mom went up and down the stairs really good. She’s very happy with it. All done right? Nope! A couple weeks later, this morning I get a notification on my phone from my camera that there is motion detected on the front porch. I look to see and it was Evan, looking at the bottom of the railing. I came downstairs to talk to him. He said he’s here to put a brace at the bottom of the railing. I said it’s sturdy now, I fixed it. He said I’ll just put a brace here at the bottom, it’ll take just 5 mins. I said there’s no need, it’s fixed and moms happy with it. He said I’m not gonna charge anything, I don’t know what your problem is? I’m like wow?! I said we don’t need anymore work done to it, it’s done. Then proceeded to argue with me. He said I don’t even know who the f.. you are? I got a call from Jolynn to come fix it. Which was not true. I said how are you going to talk to a customer like that? He said your not my customer Jolynn is. I said I live here, she does not!! I said you charged her $100 for this and it’s still wobbly. I could’ve done it better myself. He said then why didn’t you? He said why didn’t you call me not to come over? I said I didn’t know about you at all. You just showed up here this morning. He told me that he was going to call my sister and come back to do the job.!? I said no you’re not!! I live here, do not come back here again! He was arguing with me all the way to his car. He’s very rude, swearing at me, unprofessional, very confrontational, persistent etc. When I first told him I don’t need any work done & I was happy the way it was, he should have been professional and said ok, thankyou and left. I would never recommend him for anything. Very bad customer service. No clue how he has a businessJoan R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Elmira Heights
- Big Flats
- Pine City
- Montour Falls
- Beaver Dams
- Van Etten
- Watkins Glen
- Painted Post
exterior painters in Horseheads
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Family Ties Contracting943 State Route 34B
King Ferry, New York
- Family Ties Contracting
- Griffin Construction - NYS IncPO BOX 307
Cohocton, New York
- Griffin Construction - NYS Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Corning, New York
- Handyman Hamilton377 N Van Dorn rd
Ithaca, New York
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Homestead Property Services67 Ellicott St
Corning, New York
- Horizon Contracting Co4 Kensington Ave
Auburn, New York
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Independent Installations11 Tioga Street
Waverly, New York
- Independent Installations
- Lord Glassworks and General Contracting427 S Titus Ave
Ithaca, New York
- Lord Glassworks and General Contracting
- Midstate General Contractor751 Walnut St
Elmira, New York
- Midstate General Contractor
- Redemption contracting8288 County Road 16
Angelica, New York
- Redemption contracting
- Sanders Designz106 New York 17C
Waverly, New York
- SAVERCOOL & SONS CONTRACTING243 DESMOND ST
- Stellar Finish19 Bald Hill Rd
Spencer, New York
- Steve's House painting18 Primrose St
Malone, New York
- Steve's Painting303 S. Franklin St
Watkins Glen, New York
- Streamline painters161 Jenkins Rd
Lowman, New York
- Sanders Designz
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services
- Vorhis Painting8 Ann St
Waverly, New York
- Vorhis Painting