C Bailey Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2010

Small business looking to help you put your taste in your home. I have a passion for doing any and all types of remodeling. I was introduced to this business when I was ten years old by my father and have loved doing this work ever since. I even have a degree from USC in psychology and still choose my true passion of construction. I am very knowledgable in most if not all fields of the construction world. My estimates are free and I would love to come take a look at whatever one may need done in their home....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC

Landscaping, Hardscaping, mulch installation, paver patio's, installation of new trees, plants and shrubs.

Offers by Green Landscaping Maintenance and Design LLC on Angi
R & R Services

Riley & Riley Services is a family owned business with a small crew which allows me the ability to pass low and affordable prices to customers. I have 15 years of experience with exterior and interior painting. Every job includes 100% customers satisfaction guaranteed.

05/10/2017

Went well, on time, professional and courteous. Great experience.

Description of Work
Blown ceilings needed repair.

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters

08/03/2015

Could not ask for a better job or a nicer person to work with. He took care to listen to what we wanted and made suggestions for how things could be done within our budget. A professional craftsman who takes pride in his work!

Description of Work
Chris worked in our home, which was built in 1931, on several renovation projects. Since we wanted to keep the look of the original house while modernizing, this was not an easy task!

02/09/2015

It went very well. Two people came out to do the work. It took about 3 days to complete the work. The quality was very good. They did the best they could to keep the area clean by hanging up sheets of plastic.

Description of Work
He put in a new kitchen ceiling for us.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

12/02/2014

Chris is meticulous and did not finish until he felt it was perfect. He was easy to work with and helped us make decisions and was patient when we changed our decisions. While he was working on our house a neighbor had water damage from a dormer and Chris repaired this and replaced shingles on the roof. It wasn't a large job but Chris did it well and our neighbor was pleased. Will use him again an...

Description of Work
Chris redid two small bathrooms. Entirely gutted each, did bathtub w/tile in one and shower in the other. We had water damage on each floor and Chris replaced all the rotten wood, walls were previously damaged due to removal of wall paper and Chris repaired and painted these.

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling

09/09/2014

Fabulous contractor. Very easy to talk to and always accessible. He also had several good ideas to make the remodel even better than first designed. Our house has been completely transformed! His employees were very polite and very professional. Near the end of the project, a pipe in our upstairs bath burst late one evening.......what a disaster! We had been told by the plumber we needed to replac...

Description of Work
Home remodel.

08/30/2014

Chris was very nice over the phone when I called. He worked me into his schedule since he usually does estimates on Fridays. When I described the renovations I had in mind Chris gave great suggestions and advice. He was very patient and personable. He emailed me his price proposal on the day that he promised. Though I did not select him for the initial phase of renovations to my home (only due to ...

Description of Work
Chris came to my house to provide an estimate for renovation projects.

08/27/2014

Was not notified when he would be there, so porch was not cleaned off. Said they would work around things, but several pots were broken. Aluminum siding was cut to put in a column leaving a strip across the inside top of the porch since they couldn't find a replacement part. Nails were not countersunk and were protruding. Each corner molding was different, screens were not tight, and door was not ...

Description of Work
Removed columns, screens, and door from side porch. Put in new wooden columns, headers, door and screens with the understanding that I would paint it once the wood cured.

Category decks,remodeling,siding

03/18/2014

They did an excellent job. We are extremely pleased. We are very happy. He had the chance to bring materials over and help me with the concept for the kitchen and then he estimated it perfectly. We are very pleased. He was extremely responsive.

Description of Work
C Bailey Construction built our kitchen, cabinets, and floors, put up half a wall, built a bar and arrange the granite to be put down on the countertop and he did a full kitchen restoration.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

02/22/2014

Has stayed in contact with me, is behind with projects due to ice, snow, will try to get time scheduled as soon as possible

Description of Work
Estimate for remodeling screen porch

07/06/2013

Things were smooth and all expections were met.

Description of Work
Kitchen repairs

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,doors

Remodels, Painting, Cabinetry, Trim work, Decks, Wood Fencing, Siding, Additions, Bathroom Remodels, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Concrete & Laminate Countertops, Drywall, Exterior & Interior Door Installations, Acid Stain Concrete, Window Installation

Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC