Collegiate Sealers & Paving

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2005

44209 Wade Dr

Chantilly, VA 20152

Additional phone numbers - (301) 469-1500 & (703) 471-1500. Award winning....

04/10/2022

Waleed E.

Very poor service. I signed up mainly due to a singular crack in my drive way. First I was set up for a service date and no one showed up. I later received a bill same day. I called the office and I was given the excuse of bad weather which doesn’t account for me receiving a bill when no service was performed. Also there was no rain! Unfortunately I rescheduled my service. The singular crack was never sealed and when I called the office I was told they do not guarantee crack sealing. I highly recommend avoiding this business as you are Will not get the service they advertise.

Description of Work
Sealing drive way

Category concrete repair, driveway pavers

10/12/2020

Scott T.

Very happy with Collegiate Sealers. Scheduling is super easy. Their pricing is very reasonable, and they provide great customer service. We have used them many times. Unfortunately half the sealant was washed away when it rained shortly after the most recent application. All it took was a call to let them know, and they were out the same week and redid the entire driveway.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

04/28/2020

Anne-Marie H.

Excellent. Professional service. Fast and quality sealing work! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

09/09/2019

Victor K.

Collegiate Sealers Paving was professional and knowledgeable from start to finish. Scheduling was painless and super quick. Thank you so much for the quality job. Recommend them.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

05/14/2019

John C.

Collegiate Sealers came out to my location. I was told that they will fill in cracks to prevent them from spreading. We paid them and they filled in the cracks and resurfaced the driveway. Within two days every crack reopened. I contacted Collegiate Sealers and was informed that it is their policy not to come back out and their work is not guaranteed unless we pay $1500. I was informed that is stated in the supplemental policy which has to be asked for by the customer. At this point we have been ripped off.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

Category driveway pavers

Hi [Member Name Removed], I read the review you posted on Angie's List, Facebook, Yelp, and Google and I'm sorry you felt you were misled regarding our service. As stated on our postcard, website, and confirmation email (confirmation emails are not requested but automatically sent), we make no guarantees on our crack filling service and during the curing process the material may constrict and settle into the cracks causing the filler to open. This does not reflect a defect in material or workmanship. Sealcoating is considered preventative maintenance to help prolong the life of the driveway. It does not repair damage, such as cracks, that have already developed in the asphalt. We stride on being honest regarding our service, hence why we are very clear regarding our crack filling policy on our postcard, website, and confirmation email. In no way are we trying to exaggerate or mislead the service provided. Along with sealcoating we do offer asphalt repair work where we cut out the damaged asphalt and lay new asphalt which does have a starting cost of $1,500.00. The $1,500.00 minimum has nothing to do with our sealcoating service and is a separate service provided by our paving division. I'm sorry your experience with Collegiate Sealers & Paving did not live up to your expectations but in no way were we trying to rip you off. The literature we provide to our customers is meant to prevent misunderstandings such as this and to be forthcoming regarding our service.

01/14/2019

Laura N.

Everything went well. A good job and a good price.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

12/23/2018

Steve G.

The team went above my expectations, looked out for quality of the work.

Description of Work
Replaced old driveway

10/07/2018

Dave R.

The team did a great job of resealing my driveway - even came a few days early - which worked out well. Used extra sealer on the larger cracks, so that was another plus. Sealer was spread evenly and looked very professional

Description of Work
Reseal Driveway

07/20/2018

Ken B.

It went good. They did a great job. Very professional company.

Description of Work
Sealed drive way

Category concrete driveways

07/12/2018

Paul Y.

I Have been using this company for few years. Quality Work, Excellent communication and Customer Service. Highly Recommend this company

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

06/27/2018

daniel J.

Scheduling went well. They arrived the day they said they would. I asked ahead of time if they filled cracks (as per their advertising) and they said they filled up to 1/2 inch. When I got home, not only where the cracks totally ignored, but they got globs of tar on the concrete in front of my garage door. Additionally, it looks like they poured the sealant and lost control as it went 2-4 inches into my lawn, killing the grass on the edge. I called them, sent them pictures (as per their request) and had to follow up on the filled cracks issue. They responded that their policy is not to return to fill any cracks (apparently regardless that they ignored them initially). They did say they would dispatch a crew to clean up the tar in 3-5 days. Its been 6 and I just texted them again...

Description of Work
Seal coat my driveway

05/25/2018

David P.

The work was performed quickly and well.

Description of Work
Seal asphalt driveway

11/27/2017

Frank K.

Very smoothly. They gave me small window of when they would arrive and met that timeline. Working with the office staff was very easy and they were very responsive.

Description of Work
They removed the old driveway and repaved it in under 3 hours. Very neat job

11/17/2017

Karen R.

Collegiate Sealers and Paving was great to work with. We needed to have our old broken driveway replaced and widened. Carlos and his crew arrived early at 7:15 am to begin work. They were able to widen the driveway to the line we marked with great precision and care. Our brick facade and concrete garage threshold were kept clean and untouched by the asphalt. Carlos and his crew worked very well as a team and were fastidious. They were very professional and you could see they took pride in their work. The project was done in 3 hours. We are very pleased with the new driveway and are very impressed by the skill and craftsmanship that were demonstrated.

Description of Work
We needed to replace and widen our broken asphalt driveway.

11/13/2017

Jeff H.

They did a fantastic job and when we found an area that needed a second look and another coat of sealant, they came out right away and did the extra work, no questions.

Description of Work
We had our very long driveway sealed.

11/09/2017

Ronald H.

Had to be redone because light spots appeared the next day. Was redone at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing.

10/18/2017

Rick V.

It went very quickly, they finished in about 2.5 hours. The finished result looks excellent and the decorative rocks they had to move were put back as they work. The finished result looks GREAT!

Description of Work
We needed our driveway completely replaced. The old asphalt needed removed, leveled, then paved. The area was approximately 20' x 10'.

10/17/2017

Richard Z.

I am happy to report that the final product turned out very good. After providing evidence of minor areas that needed additional sealant, they returned to my home and completed the job to my total satisfaction. I would recommend them to anyone because of their professionalism in handling my situation. I intend to use them annually.

Description of Work
My driveway was sealed after it was prepped.

09/21/2017

Jean-Philippe A.

new driveway looks great. Very professional job!

Description of Work
driveway replacement

09/06/2017

Eileen C.

Collegiate sealed my driveway and was very responsive to my needs as a customer. I had some issues with the workmanship at first, but one phone call made everything right. Great service and my driveway is protected and looking good.

Description of Work
Driveway Seal Coating

08/15/2017

Gregory G.

Great work, excellent price, and professional. Been using them for about 6 years and have never been disapointed.

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

08/01/2017

Rina B.

They did a great job! They explained what driveway cracks could be filled/not filled in before spreading the sealing without my even having to ask. Very professional attitude. I will call them back again next year!!

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

07/26/2017

Deborah Y.

They’re just very efficient and very well organized when scheduling appointments. Price - I didn’t really call a lot of places, I just took the first one, but they seemed pretty reasonable.

Description of Work
I used them for asphalt sealing of the driveway.

07/06/2017

Craig T.

It would be hard to imagine an easier process. They were informative, prompt and professional from the first contact, through the estimate and execution of the driveway replacement. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced asphalt driveway.

07/03/2017

Robert S.

Lovely job on the driveway - no complaints there. My only (minor) complaint was that they splashed some black asphalt spots on the adjacent pavers (which we were able to mostly scrape off) and their bobcat tracked asphalt tire tracks unto the concrete slabs and the street which I was not able to completely remove, and which makes our entrance unfortunately more unsightly than I'd have liked. Hopefully it will wear off.

Description of Work
Repaving driveway

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

Green Solutions, LLC

Mold Removal and Remediation / Water Damage Repair / Waterproofing - Walls, Floors, Foundation, and Ceilings / Concrete Repair / Insulation - Our company provides a complete "One Stop Shop" solution for any water/moisture issue and subsequent mold issue. We find the source of the water/moisture problem and repair it. We do also provide full concrete repair, should the source be cracked concrete or foundation. Then we assess internal damage i.e. drywall, carpet, ceiling, etc. and repair that. We then use our patented product MDF-500 to kill all mold and mold spores. We scrub any visible mold/stains. Finally we HEPA vacuum up any dead mold and dead mold spores and clean up after our work. The Owners/Operators - Mark (Office) and Mike (Field) manage every job personally. We have been in this business for over 10 years.

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential gutter cleaning, asphalt driveway replacement, repair, and sealcoating.