J.A. PREASTER PAVING

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2013

1.3

we do quality work at a affordable price, senior citzens discount, two years guaranteed on all work...

TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLC

Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Haskell concrete construction inc

Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and beautiful concrete projects. At a always lowest cost. I love to help people out and stay busy. Me and my family love want we do. Call today for a free estimate and let Haskell concrete construction inc help you out.

B-Sure Systems Inc

B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our products and services. Our pledge to you, as a local, family-orientated company, is one of total commitment to your complete satisfaction. All B-Sure Systems' customers are given the opportunity to evaluate every employee from the office to the consultants and production members, in all aspects of knowledge, courtesy, and performance. Also, with today's economy, we know just how important a factor price is. That is why we accept Visa and MasterCard for your convenience. That is also why you will receive the lowest price possible while maintaining the integrity and quality you deserve. A list of previous B-Sure Systems customers is available to you upon request.

12/03/2021

use other phone to call him, he wanted more deposit, Please stay away from this company

Description of Work
Jerome was given a deposit of $1500 to install a driveway, never heard from him again

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

11/21/2020

Jerome and a couple other guys came to my home on 9/22/20. They started tearing up the old driveway a d sidewalk.. They caused thousands of dollars worth of damage to my home. They damaged one neighbors driveway and the other neighbors sidewalk...When we finally fired Jerome on 11/10/20 We STILL had no sidewalk or driveway.....They actually laid a sidewalk and we made them remove it because it looked horrible he is dishonest...he has no idea what he is doing....Im posting this because I don't want anyone to go through what we went through..

Description of Work
A new driveway and sidewalk

Category concrete driveways

05/20/2019

I had a section of the driveway that had holes due to standing water. I was told it would be done on Friday because the car was in the driveway Thursday night and it would be in the way. My wife and I came home and there was a patch done. It did not cover all of the holes and he said he would finish it on Friday. That never happened. He then said that all I wanted done? Why would I pay for a driveway to get it fixed and NOT have all of holes filled? He put a sealer down where the old meet the new about 3 weeks later in the rain and of course it never sealed like it was supposed to. He also dumped the old asphalt into my creek.

Description of Work
Driveway repair

Category driveway pavers

04/29/2019

Description of Work
repaired driveway

Category basement waterproofing,driveway pavers

DRIVEWAYS ,PARKING LOTS , SIDEWALKS. CONCRETE SIDEWALKS AND DRIVEWAYS, PAYMENT PLANS

Check, Financing Available