Find out how much it costs to install a cable outlet for TV or internet. Our expert guide breaks down the costs involved in installing a new coaxial outlet and explores how you can save and if you can do this project yourself.
Get matched with top Electricians in Downsville, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Downsville
- A & A ElectricA & A Electric provided excellent service in an incredibly fast time frame at a great rate. Anthony made sure I knew what was happening at every step and what to look out for in the future.
- A&F ConstructionI have used Eric (A & F Construction) for many years and covering many different projects. These have included roofing, siding, gutters, storm doors, window replacements, trim and the like outdoors, and small electrical and plumbing projects, sheetrocking, flooring, and general renovations indoors. As with this project, he is always reasonably priced, honest, very capable, fast (once he gets free to start the job!), and VERY finicky about the quality of the finished project. More importantly, he always makes certain to understand what I want out of the project, and this sometimes involves unusual or custom installations (such as sealing the gaps in the decking for this project, modifying the handrails to fit existing construction, and cutting full-length columns in half to match what was there in the past). I wish I could include pictures to show how good the porch looks! Will I hire A& F again? In a heartbeat if Eric will have me
- Henry H CookThe crew was prompt when called, the work was excellent and finished in a timely manner. The crew was very professional and the followup on the work when completed was informative and much appreciated. Excellent job to all involved.
- A & A ElectricHe was a very careing person understanding and showed me what my problem was I would recommend him 100 percent he is a great person and he did a great job
- A & A ElectricExceptionally well - outstanding performance on a complex job with very tight deadlines. Highly knowledgeable and professional.
- Citrus ElectricChris was great, came out on Sunday when all power went out, new pole electric box everything went great
- A & A ElectricThere are no words that describe how relieved I am that Anthony was able to make time to come out to restore my power at the last second. Great guy, very knowledgeable. Will def be getting my business again!
- JAE Electrical service incAnthony did superb work in replacing our electrical panel, replacing a thermostat, and installing a new hot water heater. His pricing was fair and clear; he was always responsive to communication and showed up when he said he would; and his workmanship was of high quality. We certainly will call on him in the future for major electrical projects. We very highly recommend him
- A & A ElectricHad an electrical emergency at our winery today. Our power pole was broke off. I was preparing to be without power for a few days. These guys showed up and had it fixed today within a few hours of arriving. I just wanted to thank them for restoring our power and my faith in American workers. If you need a recommendation for an electrician, feel free to give me a call at 315-532-431
- Scheriff Electric IncNot only was Duke very experienced and responsive to our needs; he was also most generous and kind in helping us to fix the problem. You can't do better this!
Electricians in Downsville
- Business Description:Astar Heating & A/C Inc is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that was originally started in 1976. Located in Middletown, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Orange County New York. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact you'll notice i..Recent Review:Very glad I did it. I need a new furnace. There's a lot wrong with it. Found out it's almost 15 years old and could die during winter. The tech will get me prices on different ones and will go from there.Cindy O.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for ..Recent Review:I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on itlinda B.
- Business Description:When it comes to heating and cooling your home, you’re not just buying a furnace or air conditioning unit; you’re buying a company, a customer service team, the quality and integrity they represent. Whether it’s an emergency repair, an upgrade or replacement, or a brand-new installation, it’s the total experience that counts, and that’s where Isaac excels! Whatever your situation, Isaac’s highly trained professionals will educate you about your options and help you decide which solution is be..Recent Review:Extremely well. Bill Bennett has been with Isaac and its predecessor for many years and knows our house and his business. Extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Isaac offered a special for both cleanings and tuneups for $169, and that plus tax is the price we paidTom S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Bob the Builder is a fully licensed and insured construction company, with experience in both residential and commercial construction, as well as all stages of construction from ground clearing to finishing. No job is too big or small! We specialize in roofing, decks, siding, flooring, machine work, demolitions, renovations and more! We are highly recommend and extremely affordableRecent Review:Recommendation from Angie's List, blew me off for two estimate appointments, his response: 'If you want a good carpenter being busy is something you are going to deal with. If they aren't busy they probably are not good". Why is this guy in Angie's List??Benjamin S.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:For more than 10 years, Logan Balla has been working hard at making things work! Whether you need something fixed, replaced, installed, maintained, updated, or fully renovated, Owryen Interiors strives to exceed your expectations. Owryen Interiors is a husband and wife team that has been doing business in this area since 2004. I choose to work in this industry because I love to see a finished product that I can be proud ofRecent Review:At first, Logan appeared to be very dependable and timely. It took him a while to get back to us with a start date, but that part was okay as he was very busy. It was soon after he got started in which he began showing up later and later each day, leaving early each day, or not showing certain days with only a text message later in the afternoon stating he wasn't feeling well. He then text us and asked for more money as the project was "taking longer" than anticipated and was also "harder" than originally anticipated. Texting for more money is only slightly unprofessional, right? As he was nearing the end of his time in our home, I was looking through the work and began to notice paint all over the edges of my tile floors, on my wooden floors upstairs, and on my bathroom floor which wasn't even a room being painted by him. There is also paint in the carpet going up my stairs and under my railings. There was paint that was left in my bathtub from him rinsing his materials (which is fine, just clean up after yourself is all I ask). The paint has been chipping off of my molding and my stairs, the wall has cracked where he "repaired" and the work has to be re-done. Now, 3-4 months later, we have since hired another contractor and are paying additional money to correct Logan Balla's errors in our home. Professional and quality work is truly lacking in the area in which we paid Logan to repair within our home. This work is truly disappointing and I would highly suggest looking into another contractor if you have work to be done like mineTyler Y.
- Business Description:Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other detailsRecent Review:I called Standby Power during an extended power outage because my generator failed and the company that installed my generator 7 years ago was not answering phone or responding to voice mail messages. Standby Power , which also has the name ASTEROID on its service contract, returned my call but I found their service to be dishonest and totally unacceptable. I strongly recommend to stay clear of this company for the following reasons: 1. I believe their prices are inflated. A part they were going to replace for over $300 was replaced for about $100 by another company 2. They were not honest with me and left me with a non-functioning generator. I told them the company that originally installed my generator had looked at it recently but the other company didn't return my phone messages so I asked Standby/Asteroid to come back and fix it. I provided Standby/Asteroid with a list of everything the original company had found wrong with the generator. The scheduling receptionist at Standby/Asteroid assured me that a senior member of their team would come to my home with a more junior technician to diagnose the problem and take it from there. On the scheduled day, the senior person did not come, the technician who came knew nothing about the list of problems the original company provided and then after looking at my generator for about 15 minutes he drove away. When I called Standby/Asteroid they said they would not pick up the problem that another company started. I had clearly indicated the generator needed a major repair and that the original company had also looked at the generator. In short Standby/Asteroid is unreliable and more interested in managing their paperwork then they are in helping customers get their generator fixedDavid B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Your microwave installation cost depends on the microwave, as well as labor and customization options. Different installs, such as an over-the-range microwave, have varying prices. We’ve broken down the different costs for installing microwaves here.
Recessed lighting costs are determined by numerous factors like the type of light fixtures, style of ceiling, and whether or not you hire a pro to help. Prices range from high to low, so there’s sure to be an option that fits your needs and budgets.
Find Electricians in
- Livingston Manor
- Swan Lake
Electricians in Downsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4cornerstone5858 Cemetery Hill Rd
Friendship, New York
- A & E Electric5 Dugway Road
Dansville, New York
- Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier1435 Upper Front St Suite 3
Binghamton, New York
- Adirondack Electrical and Home Automation34 Mallory Ave
Queensbury, New York
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- American Electric LLC238 Nearing Rd
Lake Huntington, New York
- Anderson Water Systems Inc79 Saginaw Dr
Rochester, New York
- Astar Heating & Air Conditioning Inc36 Wes Warren Dr
Middletown, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- A & E Electric
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G Electrical Supply44 William St
Arcade, New York
- CBC Construction20 Whitetail Crossing
Livingston Manor, New York
- Christian Brothers Construction31 Main Street, Suite 5
Oneonta, New York
- COHEN & FRAZIER BUILDERS82 MAIN ST
Franklin, New York
- Common Ground Electric2671 County Highway 35
Schenevus, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.83 Olcott Rd S
BIG FLATS, New York
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- McGarvey Construction
- Off Campus, Inc.143 Main Street
Delhi, New York
- Off Campus, Inc.
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction
- V Louis Power Solutions Inc9 Powelton Rd
Newburgh, New York
- V Louis Power Solutions Inc
- walton valley roofing and home improvements11 Benton Ave
Walton, New York
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- WB Lightning Rods560 People's Plz Ste 234
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- Wild West ContractingPO Box 423
Gorham, New York
- WK Mechanical Inc546 Rte 17M
MONROE, New York
- WURTSBORO ELECTRIC SVC INCPO Box 450
Wurtsboro, New York
- walton valley roofing and home improvements