If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Downsville, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Downsville
- Morgan Construction Services LLCWe contacted Morgan to receive a quote for my driveway being paved, they answered in a timely manner, got a quote written and were preforming the job within a weeks time. They showed up when they said they would, nice crew of guys and very professional. I am happy with the work that was done and the customer service, I would recommend them
- STANLEY PAVINGFirst and foremost, our driveway held up for 20 years in the harsh Adirondack winters. We called on the same company for advice and estimate. Following the advice of this 40 plus years experienced owner, we resurfaced, widened, the existing pavement. Next they regraded the new driveway section, the sub-base and new pavement connecting all. The look is as professional, as were the workers on the crew. Work was completed as promised, with many opportunities to directly address any details since the owner stayed on-site to insure that these details were fulfilled. It was a pleasure dealing with this top notch firm
- J. Young AsphaltJ. Young Asphalt did a fantastic job. The work was completed in a timely manner at a excellent price. My wife commented on how neat and clean they left the property. John, the owner, is friendly and thorough in explaining the work. We highly recommend J. Young Asphalt.
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCthey got the pipe out in an hour, then it took about hour and half to set the bed. Put the new pipe in covered it with stone tamped it every six inches and it took about 4 hours of that then they were finished
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCMen came, dug out driveway, laid stone, came back weeks later, paved with blacktop. Stayed off it for 7 days. Perfect. Very professional team.
- On the Spot SealersOn The Spot Sealers was very responsive when I have contacted them, and impressively professional. Driveway sealcoating is not something I want to do myself, and they did a good job and went out of their way with customer service. I am very pleased with their work.
- Full Service Paving Inc.Their crew did excellent work on my driveway. I would certainly recommend them to a friend. Their prices were competitive and they finished the job on schedule.
- Anchor Asphalt & PavingWe contacted Ralph Stanley based upon reviews on Angie's List. He provided an all inclusive quote and reviewed how the job would be performed. on the day we scheduled to begin, he and his team arrived on time and were efficient in preparing the driveway and installing the drains. (our driveway slants downhill to our house) The next day they arrived early and began laying the ashpalt. His crew works extremely cohesively and the job was completed by noon. They kept our yard neat and respected our neighbor's surrounding property. I wish I could post a before and after picture
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncThey showed up when they said they would and that always seems to be a hard thing to come by these days. There were probably 10 men, ALL working with a machine or a tool in hand. Worked hard and fast. Really listened to what we wanted and expected. Part of the paving was next to our lawn and they edged the grass so that it came out nice and straight. We also had a stone wall that butted up against the asphalt and they didn't get any on it. Very careful. They only thing I would say is they need to pay more attention to how the water will run off. We had them build up more around our garage door so water wouldn't flow in and we felt they should of noticed that
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncI don't hire him, he just came and look at it and gave me information on fixing it. He sounds really good. He does everything by hand. He takes his time. He told me what they should have done, but they didn't do and that is why the prices were cheap. He is on your list and I read the review and he sounded very good so I had him come over and he was very professional. He explained everything to me and I just wanted your opinion because other guy didn't go a good job at all. He come up and looked and explained all to me and told about how it should be done. He was very knowledgeable
Driveway Pavers in Downsville
- Business Description:Joshua paving is your full service company that delivers quality we have the equipment and guys to make that ride smoother for you we serve all of Dutchess Ulster orange Delaware Putnum counties we do Sealcoating as well to give your driveway or parking lot long lasting we offer free estimates with a smileRecent Review:We couldn't be more pleased of the work Joshua Paving did! They were extremely thorough with everything they did, which we really appreciate! Anytime anyone comes to our house, they compliment our driveway and we take great pride in thatSamantha K.
- Business Description:Full service paving contractor for commerical and residential.Recent Review:Lousy job. Cracks weren't filled that were supposed to be filled. Then I was informed I would need a new driveway in spring. Definitely would not recommend this company to anyone.ron o.
- Business Description:Asphalt SealcoatingRecent Review:We have been using Livingston asphalt sealers for years, but the last few times we have not been happy with his workmanship. We decided to give him one more chance. We booked him in July to do our driveway at the end of August, as we would be away. He never showed claiming he was behind. He then gave us another date, but didn't show again. He had told us he would call if he couldn't make it. No call, so my husband called him. As he was leaving a message on the voicemail that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, his wife picked up the phone. As my husband was talking to her and explaining that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, she started to raise her voice and coming up with excuses Very unprofessional!! We'll use someone elseCarolyn W.
- Business Description:25 years Experience on all phases of paving construction.Free estimate,Senior Discounts,Family owned and operated
- Business Description:In business since 1999. 10 full time employees.Recent Review:Excellent! The office manager was very easy to work with and schedule the job. The crew came while we were at work and had everything finished and looking great. Job site left very neat. Very reasonable charge for sealing the drivewayDeb H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business , That have the right skilled professionals to get all you your contractor needs accomplished !! We have teams in multiple areas and we do use some subcontractors .. We do offer some payment options , we to offer promotions and discounts !
- Business Description:Free estimates fully insured and licensed "no job too big or small" 24 hour service references availableRecent Review:He gave me a price, upped it and used a metal roofing instead of plywood and shingles. He cheated in every place that he could. He didn’t replace the rotten wood either. He didn’t start til 10 or 11 in the morning, so he was gone by the time I got home. It was just bad work. The roof has a big bow in it and he also didn’t go the height that I wanted to. The cuts were also bad, I could have done better and I don’t think he knows how to put nails or screws in. Also, instead of putting new 2x6’s for the roof beams, he just flipped them over and put the knots on the top. He also didn't want to bring his regular help, so he brought his girlfriend. Just lousy workThomas D.
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Livingston Manor
- Swan Lake
driveway paving contractors in Downsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Duncan Enterprises
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- Magic Squeegee Bros Sealcoating
Albany, New York
- Magic Squeegee Bros Sealcoating
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte