A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Cobleskill, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Cobleskill
- B & R Industries IncIt went well. The fellow was punctual, knowledgeable and did the work expeditiously. He listened carefully to my concerns. In particular, I wanted to make sure the raised beds for roses and vegetables were covered.
- AQUA SYSTEMS OF WNYOverall experience was excellent. Price was great. Best price in western NY. Quality of install and materials were great.
- WILSON IRRIGATIONErlck called ahead, and came right on schedule. I called and made an appointment about 4 days ago. Erick clearly explained the controller, and went over the entire system with me. He patiently answered all my questions (a lot). He moved the sprayers, refilled the dirt and rechecked the system. I was very pleased with the Wilson Irrigation company, from the person who answered the call when I made the appointment to Erick who came to our home
- Matt's Landscaping & StoneThe entire back and side of my yard was covered in weeds. They killed everything, installed a sprinkler system, planted new grass, installed stone, and installed a new fence. It looks beautiful! I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone else doing a larger project.
- ALLEN BROTHERS COThey also maintain the lawn at my lake home, and have installed a new parking pad and gutter screens for me. The owner, Philip Allen, is personable, easy to reach, honest and caring. He checks on my house regularly and calls if he finds a problem. I'm extremely pleased with the service I get from ABC, and highly recommend them
- Irrigation TechWe have a cottage on Keuka Lake which was requiring a significant amount time for watering. There were also times when we could not be there every week. We had made significant investments in landscaping to preserve banks leading to the beach which also required water for survival. This led us to web searches for contractors that might be able to install a system for us. We ended up relying on Angie?s List as the principal source for recommendations. Irrigation Tech receives straight A?s in all categories on Angie?s List. We also wanted a system that could be controlled and monitored remotely in times we were not there ? either by us or one of our children. The system recommended by Irrigation Tech had this capability. We met several times with Tim Black, the owner of the company. Sometimes we met at the cottage and other times at our home in Rochester. Tim was always very accommodating and anxious to meet all of our needs. He was always prompt in responding to my questions and concerns via email. Our system was rather complex. There were 12 sprinklers, 15 flower boxes/pots, six soakers, and 12 hand hoses used for spraying/cleaning, etc. The property is divided by a public road. The system on the beach side of the road draws water directly from a pump house located on the beach. The cottage side of the road uses a tap on the cottage. This required two master control valves to operate together from a single controller which was also provided. A further complication was that some of the tubing had to be routed through existing PVC that ran under patio stones. Tim brought a crew of 4 with him to do the installation. They were all knowledgeable, polite, and efficient in getting the job done. It took about a week to complete the install. Another full day of training was provided. We concur with the evaluations provided by Angie?s list for Irrigation Tech
- Matt's Landscaping & StoneMatt did a great job here, i find that worth mentioning. Its the aftermath that did not go well with us and hence we do not intend using the company again. There was a section that was not getting watered and I had a hard time from the Manager to send over a person to fix it. Then there was a spray head that went bad and since the system was under warranty, I called and called and emailed to no avail. After 6 weeks i did get somebody visit my house and work on replacing the head. because of this delay, a big patch of grass went dead and was full of weeds and looked bare. The person who came to fix the problem is knowledgeable and trained me on a lot of things. The responsiveness and the availability scores bad for this company more than anything else
- Foxy Home Enhancements LLCI went with Foxy HE because the estimate was slightly lower, and Bill came recommended by a colleague of mine. I have a feeling, though, that in the end it will end up costing me more. I needed the gutters and drainage, as I was getting some water in the basement, especially on heavy rain days. They completed all work, and did it in a timely manner, but the outcome wasn't exactly what I was looking for. The gutters are okay, but I wasn't crazy about the way they were done. On the one side of the house, they had to be split because of the chimney, and I was okay with that. But they also split the other side diverting water to the back of the house as well as the front. I was concerned because the downspout emptied close to the house, and that end of the basement doesn't have any drainage in the floor, as the front does. They eventually put a downspout in that extended out into the yard, with a hinge on it, so I can raise it to mow the lawn, etc. Not ideal, but it works. The real issue I have with them is the lawn drainage. First off, I assumed that they would fully bury the pipe, but the top of it sticks out of the ground. I've reseeded the grass there, so it's not so noticable, but I still have to be a little careful mowing. The next issue occurred when it was raining. I went out after the storm and reached in the end of the pipe, the end that's supposed to eject the water, but it was bone dry. And there was more water (in my opinion) in the basement than usual. I'm convinced that they didn't slope that end of the pipe enough, and instead created a sort of flattened "U", so the water just collects in the center and eventually drains right back into the ground (and into my basement). As if that wasn't bad enough, I've been told by one of the city code guys that I could be ticketed for the way it's set up, because it ejects the water (or is supposed to) to the front of the yard, but right onto the sidewalk. I've also been told that if the water creates an icy walkway, I might get sued if someone happens to fall there. My distinct memory is of standing right there with Bill and having a conversation in which he told me they would make sure it conformed to all codes, etc. My thought was that it would end underground in a gravel bed or something. I called Bill and asked him to come out and look at it, and perhaps check the slope, or see if we can determine if it WILL be okay, code wise. He told me it would have to be sometime next week. That was almost three (four?) weeks ago, with no contact. To me, that's completely unprofessional. If you feel like you've done the job you were hired for and that it's the way it's supposed to be, then be professional enough to say so, and we'll have it out. But just to avoid the issue? Not cool. Now I've either got to hire somebody else to fix it, or try to rip it out myself, so as not to run afoul of the law. Needless to say, I won't be recommending them, nor will I be hiring them again, which is a shame, because I still have work that needs to be done on the house. Had they stood behind their work, they would have had more business
Irrigation Systems Installers in Cobleskill
- Business Description:Welcome to North American Light, Power, & Electric Corporation's Angie's List page. North American, or Nalpec, is a full spectrum service provider capable of serving you engineered solutions and precision results
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business , That have the right skilled professionals to get all you your contractor needs accomplished !! We have teams in multiple areas and we do use some subcontractors .. We do offer some payment options , we to offer promotions and discounts !
- Business Description:New Asbury Gardens is a full service Design/Build landscape Company. We also have a complete Retail Garden center and Nursery. We offer creative financing solutions to meet your budget and needs. We use full time employees on all of our jobs, except when there is specialty work, then we use one of our reliable sub-contractors. Our employees are trade certified with NCMA and ICPI sRecent Review:unknownEileen C.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:CountryMax is a family owned and operated retailer based out of the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. We opened our first store in April of 1984 in Farmington, New York. Now in our 25th year, CountryMax operates 15 retail locations throughout upstate New York. CountryMax’s mission is to deliver rural lifestyle customers high quality and competitively priced products, as well as superior customer service and support. Because of our strong distributor relationships, CountryMax is able..
- Business Description:We have been a full service landscape and tree contractor serving the entire Hudson Valley and beyond since 2003. We take pride in our work and strive for quality and reliability. We are constantly evolving as a company to match our customers ever changing needs and the demands of the industry. We specialize in all phases of landscaping projects and tree care from residential to commercial. We take pride in our commitment to continuing education to better our service to our clientsRecent Review:unknownstan a.
- Business Description:CountryMax is a family owned and operated retailer based out of the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. We opened our first store in April of 1984 in Farmington, New York. Now in our 25th year, CountryMax operates 15 retail locations throughout upstate New York. CountryMax’s mission is to deliver rural lifestyle customers high quality and competitively priced products, as well as superior customer service and support. Because of our strong distributor relationships, CountryMax is abl..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Howes Cave
- Sharon Springs
- Cherry Valley
- Palatine Bridge
- Fort Plain
lawn irrigation services in Cobleskill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Jaer Baer Enterprises359 Michaels Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina
- Jaer Baer Enterprises
- New Asbury Gardens248 River Street
Oneonta, New York
- New Asbury Gardens