Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

3.9

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare

Pure AirCare is your #1 local air duct and dryer vent cleaners. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Veteran owned and operated. We don't cut corners we clean them. Call our office 716-367-8137, or Mangers phone at 716-418-6070. Breathe the difference Www.Pureaircareusa.com

Offers by Pure AirCare on Angi

05/17/2018

The freezer never improved, and after a week of hopes. I ended up doing what Is could of had donde from the beginning. Buying a new freezer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
an evaluation to the freezer functionality, a part was ordered/replaced as preventive, and did not resolve the issue after almost $300 spent. They were willing to come back, but if the problems was different I would be charge again.

03/27/2018

Repairman very personable and diagnosed problem immediately. Repair was done to our satisfaction & yes would definitely call them again if the need arises. I always buy Kenmore & have in the past required their assistance, always on time & repair done right even though this is a very old appliance. Warranty way out of date so I was made aware of a charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washer repair

02/13/2018

The service appointment was timely. The repair man kept me informed of his arrival time. Unfortunately, the problem was not with my machine, but due to water pressure coming into the house. The service fee for coming to the house was $90. I then had to contact a plumber--expensive--not their fault.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Each time I used my washing machine, I would notice water on the floor under my machine.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

10/30/2017

Two weeks waiting. Estimate time of part is over 2 months. We have a child in the house. Living out of ice chests

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2year old fridge quit working. Lost 2 large bags of groceries

10/23/2017

Was able to repair oven and 2 of 3 burners

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa