Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Clarence Center, NY
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Clarence Center
- Road Runner Small Engine RepairThe Roadrunner team is exceptional!!!! Incredibly reasonable prices and they fit me into their schedule of repairs quickly. They had what was a complicated transmission/spring repair done in a relatively short span of time and they came to my house to do the repair. I highly recommend them!!!!
- SAVILLE'S OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPTWalk-behind fixed. Riding mower tool much to repair so they scrapped it. Appreciate them being honest with what shape it was in to not waste my money fixing it.
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentGreat. They picked up the machine the morning I called, repaired it, and returned it the next day, just in time to use on half a foot of snow. It's big enough that I could not have handled it myself, so the pickup and drop off service was essential. Very professional treatment in every respect.
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentThey had it ready exactly when they said they would. They clearly explained some optional upgrades but did not pressure me to go that route. I had not used their service before and I have not needed to use the snowblower yet so I cannot be more specific about the quality of their work but it seems fine
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentI have an old electric-start Toro lawnmower which wouldn't start unless you used the rope pull, and then only with extreme difficulty. Saville's cleaned the carburetor and replaced a bad pinion gear. I had to wait three weeks but, in fairness to them, they were backed up with work because there had been a warm spell and everyone was suddenly needing their lawnmower fixed. A couple weeks after I picked it up the mower started dying after running for a while, so I returned it to Saville's and they looked at it right away. It turned out to be a different problem. They determined that a vent (in the fuel line?) was cracked and nonfunctional and replacements were no longer available because the mower was old. They showed me how to keep the mower running without the vent. They did not charge me for this second time.I would definitely use Saville's again
- STOELTING MACHINE INCTheir shop was open late when we called, until 7pm, so it was convenient to drop off the mower. They told us it would be 8-10 days to fix, but instead they called back in 3 days. We picked it up, the repair was fine, they had even cleaned the mower. Staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
- PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBINGPicked up and returned in about 24 hours.... Courteous, professional... Explained all work done, returned replaced parts as well... Highly recommend them for mechanical work on lawn mowers and snow blower service and excellent plumbing work as well.
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentWe simply called. Were told they provided service we needed. Called us to let us know repairs could be done once parts were obtained. Called back to say equipment was ready and brought back at time mentioned.
- D & S MOTOR SPORTSI'm usually a do-it yourself kind of guy, and had gotten help, advice, and inexpensive parts from D&S before. they kept me going! Eventually i got to the point where nothing i did would get my 10 year old Toro to run. I felt it would be worth fixing, so D&S took it in. they got it running strong, and made some modifications to keep it from having the same problem again. the mower originally had a factory battery/ key start system, old battery was dead as a boot, and i never had the charger for it. (got it used) i got those parts as well, which was a good portion of the bill. i was willing to pay as I like the ease of the electric start assist. The owner and family staff are friendly, helpful, and really know what they're doing. I will be using their service again, and recommend them highly to any one in the area
- Saville's Outdoor Power EquipmentVery well. They picked up the lawn mower, did the work that was promised, and brought mower back to my house on time. They were honest and sraight-forward.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Clarence Center
- Business Description:A2Z Handyman Services provide our valued residential and commercial customers insured and experienced handyman, home-improvement, and contracting services across the WNY area. A2Z values quality workmanship in every job big or small, inside or outside, our commitment to our clients is to treat each house like it's our ownRecent Review:Fantastic Great work Showed up as promisedTim J.
- Business Description:Tripi's Landscaping & Snowplowing is a full service professional landscape and snowplowing company with a driven desire for customer satisfaction and attention to detail. We are "Your Local Landscape Experts"Recent Review:I called in March and was able to meet with Josh to come up with a plan. I had the estimate within a week and the work was all done within 2days in May. Tripi’s staff is polite, responsive and the work is beautiful. I am extremely happy with their service. I really appreciated how easy it was to communicate with Josh while I was at work and would trust future work to Tripi’s without a second thoughtBrigid G.
- Business Description:3 employees, payment due upon completion of work, financing maybe possibleRecent Review:They were very thorough, friendly, and professional. They told me what to do with my truck and they were very detailed like a book.Terrance W.
- Business Description:hard to find plumbing stems, faucets & parts, snowblower & lawnmower repairs and parts,U-Haul truck rentals,U.P.S. shipping location,swer & drain cleaning, master plumber on staff. with 35 years experience, key cutting,authorized Toro dealerRecent Review:This business appears to be PERMANENTLY CLOSED.Patricia H.
- Business Description:Road Runner Small Engine Repair specializes in on-site, on-premise small engine repair. We specialize in push and riding lawnmowers, push and riding snowblowers, generators, golf carts, chain saws and other gas powered handheld machinery. No dropping off of the unit! No waiting two, three or four weeks. We fix it at your home or business. FastRecent Review:The Roadrunner team is exceptional!!!! Incredibly reasonable prices and they fit me into their schedule of repairs quickly. They had what was a complicated transmission/spring repair done in a relatively short span of time and they came to my house to do the repair. I highly recommend them!!!Neil O.
- Business Description:Heavenly Ponds is a water garden, perennial and shrub specialty company. Our strengths are in our plant knowledge. We have been going strong since 2010 but our staff leaders have over 20 years of experience in commercial horticultural growing, retail, and installation. Heavenly Ponds is a family owned and operated business. We offer services such as simple as garden weeding all the way up to renovating entire gardens and water gardens.Recent Review:The owner of the company brought with him one female worker. Together they repaired the plastic on each side of the paver stone walkway that was coming up and was not only unsightly but a danger to someone tripping over it. They cleaned up old growth and mulched around the trees and gardens. They cut down a cherry tree that had seeded itself and was growing in between my scarlet quince. The team showed up when they said they would and worked for almost eight hours straight. They cleaned everything up when they were finished. I would highly recommend them.Barbara S.
- Business Description:Hello, here at James and Waynes Handyman, we hare a new business. We are a family owned business we started our new business in 2019. We have 10 years of experience from other jobs that made us have the skills today to work on homes. We offer many services such as indoor painting, tile removal, carpet removal, lament flooring installment, landscaping, wallpaper and tile removal and Drywall installmentRecent Review:It was a great company. It was very good. They were very prompt. They were very quick.Alex N.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Here at lawns enforcement we take pride in our work. We make sure we put in the extra effort to make sure our customers are happy and willing to call us back for future jobs.Recent Review:I set up an appointment for an estimate. The person never showed up for the appointment or called me.elizabeth w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Amherst
- North Tonawanda
lawn mower repair shops in Clarence Center
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Heavenly Ponds Landscaping and Maintenance2295 Redman Rd
Brockport, New York
- Heavenly Ponds Landscaping and Maintenance
- James and Wayne's Handyman4251 Scenic Dr
Youngstown, New York
- James and Wayne's Handyman
- PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBING2468 ELMWOOD AVE
Buffalo, New York
- PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBING