A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Bath, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Bath
- KsK Garage DoorsKevin repaired the door in a short period of time. He spotted the problem immediately and made the adjustment that was needed. He was very polite and professional.
- Fred C Johnson CoI called late on a Friday afternoon, and they had an appointment set for me for the following Monday (they are closed on Saturday and Sundays). They gave me a window of four hours, and I received a call from the office about two hours into the window letting me know the repairmen were on their way. The repairmen were prompt, very polite, and helpful. They quickly took care of the door and also called in to get some quotes I had requested for a potential new door. I was very pleased with their service. I felt the service call and repair work fees were very reasonable, as were the quotes for the new doors
- AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICEDid not have the correct spring on first call, but rigged the door to work well without it. Returned in a day with the correct spring and put it in even though we were not home.
- DARMSTADT OVERHEAD DOORSThis company has clearly worked with these types of old wood doors and hardware before. They came, had all materials on their truck made sure the springs and pulleys were all working and properly tensioned, rollers secure and seated properly and finally changed out some worn parts inside the opener to get it all functioning again. My neighbor was so impressed with their work that he hired them on the spot to replace his garage opener. Turns out they had a new opener/motor in the truck ready to install
- Twin Tiers Overhead Doors IncCalled requesting estimate of repair of wait time to have repair completed. The office staff provided me with an estimate within a $20-30 price variance depending on the size of the spring. They stated they could respond the following day to make the repairs. They arrived, made the repairs and the price was exactly where they said it would be. They were there less then an hour and repairs were complete
- OTTO GARAGE DOORSMy garage door was "hiccuping" and stopping in mid transit. Called Otto and was serviced within two days. The first problem in seven years resolved in a timely manner. JH
- MADSEN OVERHEAD DOORSMadsen was professional in every way. The installation was done in a timely and competent fashion. The door looks wonderful on our new garage.
- Edison Overhead Door Company IncThey did a wonderful job. They were very nice and came when they said they would come. Everything was finished within a couple of hours. We were happy.
- Sunrise Door & Woodworks IncI called Sunrise Door on 12/26/13 because the Photo Eyes on my second garage door were not working right. Sunrise had recently replaced the Photo Eyes on my other garage door. I asked if they would come and replace the non-working photo eyes and adjust the chain. On 12/31/13 Their serviceman showed up on time and professionally installed 2 new Photo Eyes and re-adjusted the garage door drive chain. I am especially impressed because they did not try and 'up-sell' me. In other words, try to sell me something I didn't need. I am also impressed because when I received my bill for their service call, I was given a $40 discount for the service call. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Sunrise Door. The owner and staff are very friendly. They actually remember me, when I call occasionally for service. That alone is remarkable and noteworthy
- Joe's Overhead DoorsI called the provider and left a message in his answering machine requesting a maintenance service for a garage door located in Potsdam. He did return my call early next day and say that he could go and evaluate the condition of my garage on the same morning. So, he did. Once he evaluated what was wrong with the overhead door, he fixed it. He also provided useful information on how to carry out basic maintenance. We trusted this young gentleman. He is very professional and offers a great service at an affordable price. You get value for your money. I will definitely recommend this provider
Garage Door Companies in Bath
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that operates year - round. There is no job too small or too large for our team of quality craftsmen. We give free estimates and do all project work by contract. All service and maintenance work is invoiced, so you'll always have an explanation of the work that was performed. Warrantees vary from 1 year labor to 40 year manufacturer, depending upon the work being done and you can rest assured that the job will be done on time, on budget in most cases..Recent Review:When my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have twomarty r.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:With years of experience serving Elmira and the surrounding area, Apgar Construction is your solution for all your construction needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Quality & Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:Our home addition was the worst experience ever. They were to do a twelve week addition and never were on schedule. They didn't get a permit and were shut down by code enforcement. They measured our house wrong by 4 ft. The cut pre-made trusses that have had to be reinforced by another contractor. They left the job and refused to return any communication. Workers don't clean up and only work 4 days a week. They left the job and never sided my house. Wouldnt recommend them for any work, can easily find better construction crewsRandy H.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:I have a crew of four that is skilled in the trade.been in business 4 about 2yrs but have 20 yrs exp.Recent Review:he did such a great job.I would refreer him to my freinds <br />margaret c.
- Business Description:R & R Garage Doors. 16 Years Experience. We'll Get You Back On Track! Residential & Commercial Garage Door Service & Repair. Owner/Operator Ralph Grizanti Jr. Professional Service at a Reasonable Price. A Proper Operating Garage Door Is Essential for Your Family's Safety. Serving Lockport NY, Niagara Falls NRecent Review:My garage door had been making loud thumping noises when opening or closing for several days. I found a couple screws on the floor and saw that the garage door opener track located on the garage ceiing was no longer connected to the front mounting bracket. I called Rand R and explained the situation. He was in between calls, and even though my location would take him out of his way to his next call, he said he'd be right over. He was there in about 20 minutes. Not only did he reattach the garage door opener more securely than it was originally, but he also checked my second garage door opener to make sure it was securely attached and oiled both garage doors. Very professional, very dependable service. I would definitely use his service again. <br /Carol L.
- Recent Review:They came out for the quote, arrived on time and gave honest advice (we were thinking of combining the 2 doors into one, but after they checked the area, recommended against it for structural reasons). They scheduled us with-in the time frame we requested and were prompt, efficient, and cleaned up after themselves when done, taking away the old doors and old opener as well. Additional info: 11 months into their 1 year warranty, one of the garage door tracks started sparking when opening/closing it. They promptly answered our email and sent a workman to check it out. He admitted they've never seen this problem before (he had checked with some more experienced colleagues who also never heard of it happening). He checked out everything he could think of and suggested having the wiring checked out. We were able to have that done the same night and all was fine there. The next morning, Genson workmen came out again (fortunately the electrician was also here) and they worked together to discover the problem. Over the 11 months, one of the lag bolts holding up the brackets for the opener, from normal vibrations, had clipped a power line for the lights. There was no way to know the power line was there at installation as it was 2"+ up from the end of the joist, behind the sheetrock ceiling. Genson took responsibility and covered the repair. Very professional, apologized for having to open up the ceiling and the mess that was made in doing so, but they were very careful when removing the sheetrock so that they were able to reuse the same pieces when they were all done. They cleaned up and everything works fine again. Definitely recommend this company to any who need these servicesDiane B.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial garage doors sales & repair.Recent Review:Quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it right away.Omar S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Painted Post
- Beaver Dams
- Watkins Glen
- Big Flats
garage door companies in Bath
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York
- Barrier Window Systems Inc
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Deck-it Construction110 stark ave
Penn Yan, New York
- Deck-it Construction
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC34 lake Street
Hammondsport, New York
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC
- Kuehne Cosntruction7 Orchard Lane
Penn Yan, New York
- Kuehne Cosntruction
- Norb Miller General Contractor129 Elm Rd
Dundee, New York
- Norb Miller General Contractor
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc716 S Rte 183
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc