When territorial wasps have set up home in your house, it usually makes sense to remove them. Removing a wasp nest yourself is possible, but calling out the professionals is the safer bet.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Portales, NM
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Portales
- PestTechs Pest ControlThanks to Mikel, our ants and spiders are gone. He was such a great tech. Very kind and answered all our questions we had. Explained everything he was doing and using during the service. Thanks so much, Mikel and PestTechs!
- Advanced American Construction Inc.From the beginning we met George, the owner of Advanced American, and he was courteous and up front about the challenges we faced with this extensive renovation. This is a vacation home and we expressed to George how important it was for us to be able to trust his team to work on unsupervised other than occasional inspections. We felt comfortable with George and his honest assessments and decided to move forward with the project. He is the kind of contractor that will tell you from the beginning how much something will cost and not surprise you later with charges for things that were more complex than expected. He is very frank about what is required and how much it will cost in order to do a quality job. He does not cut corners and would rather not perform the work than do subpar work that will lead to issues in the future. He won't sugar coat the difficulty of the work needed and will not draw you in with a low ball quote only to double it on the backend. He is very knowledgeable home construction overall and his team can really take on almost anything. George always picks up his phone or returns calls as soon as possible. We left many valuable items in the home and ordered many things to be received by his team and not one item went missing or was damaged in the home. He stands behind the work and with minimal supervision completed the project and met all of our expectations. We would highly recommend his services and are thankful for the time and effort put forth by his team
- Critter Control of Santa FeThey come every three month and they have been doing so for a year and a half to two years. Only one person comes out and it takes about 15 minutes. He has my automatic gate number so he comes and does it and then I email them a copy of the statement and they automatically charge it to my credit card. I have had no issues with indoor insects since I have been using them
- Lady Bug Pest ControlHe sprayed house and courtyards and around barn area, also used something on the large ants that killed them immediately. There were dead bugs in the garage and all over the back porch. Very complete job!
- Varment Guard EnvironmentalTHEY ARRANGED FOR A SATURDAY MORNING APPOINTMENT. THE GENTLEMAN THAT CAME WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL.
- BOB REED PEST CONTROL INCThey are great. They always show up when they are supposed to. I never have bugs. Their prices are reasonable. The overall experience was excellent. I would use this company again.
- Terminix - Omaha -Termite & Pest ControlThey are responsive. They are through. They have great customer service on the phone. The price is comparable. They go above and beyond.
- DeWitt Pest Control ServicesI trust them. They did a fabulous job. I was very pleased. The price was reasonable. They backed everything. If something wasn't good they would come back and do it again. They were professional and I would use them again in the future.
- Ruidoso Pest ControlThese guys are super honest and straightforward. Fantastic service. Know the most about the area, and have great common sense about critter invasions.
- BOB REED PEST CONTROL INCTermite inspection revealed termites. Bait traps were placed every 18 inches around house. Termites were caught early before any appreciable damage was done. Bait is checked every 3 months.
Pest Control Companies in Portales
- Business Description:Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), ..Recent Review:The individual who came was very thoughtful and helpful, and didn't charge us for his expertise (it was a short visit!).AMY L.
- Business Description:Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), ..Recent Review:Appears very professional, never showed up and had to rescheduled. Gave me discount for the inconvenience. They did the treatment from the outside. However, my master bathroom where the termite originated from and very much destroyed the wood etc. I have been asking to Robbie and Zack if they did the treatment for master bathroom from the inside. Robbie, try to reschedule but I have no answer. Called the office, still waiting. It has been over two weeks. I would not recommend them to anyone. My service was handled by Prescott officeMansoor N.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Let me be perfectly clear. The Excellent Ratings I have provided refer to the techs who come out to control the pests DEFINITELY NOT the company. We have been with Terminix since we moved to Albuquerque in the summer of 2016. The techs who visited us were professional in their work and we have nothing but good things to say about them. However, the same cannot be said for this company's administration. Customer service is not only poor it is virtually non-existent. They make it impossible for customers to speak to anyone in the local office and emails are ignored. I have tried to make contact regarding billing issues for about 2 years; it would be easier to get blood out of a stone. Would I recommend Terminix? The strength of a company lies within its structure and its ability to deal with customers. As I wrote earlier, the employees who come out to deal with the pests are great. The office staff? Well, I'll try and stay polite so will just say this: I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY because they have no interest in keeping customers happy or even keeping customers. It costs more to obtain new customers than it costs to retain existing ones. And the ones that leave, as we will be doing after nearly 5 years, will be spreading the word that Terminix is not a trustworthy company with which to do business. UPDATE: The manager of the local branch (Albuquerque) wrote to us a couple of months or so ago with an offer to reduce our charges. The reductions seemed reasonable but we wanted more information before agreeing. However, despite sending them more emails and calling them on the phone, we never heard from Terminix again. I should also mention that they have money of ours which should have been used towards a service which never happened: we have still to see the return of that money. I believe it is called theft. Beware of this company. You have been warnedSimon P.
- Business Description:Control and removal of nuisance wildlife including gophers, skunks, racoons, squirrels, birds, predators, snakes and other nuisance wildlife. All work is guranteed. No poisons are used. Permited through the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish
- Business Description:SPECIALIZING IN RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, AND OIL FIELD PEST CONTROL SINCE 1976 Our goal is to provide the highest quality Pest and Weed control, with the highest efficiency and dependability, while using the lowest impact pesticides on the market today. At Advanced Pest & Weed Management, our licensed pest control specialists understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of a pest infestation issue can be. No one wants to face the grim reality of having rats, cockroaches or termites ..
- Business Description:Full service pest and termite controlRecent Review:On December 4, 2017 I called Bob Reid Pest Control to find out when my next service for the termite bait stations was due. Bob Reid Pest Control installed these termite station in 2016 and after the initial install for over 1000 dollars, you pay 375 dollars for them to monitor the system twice a year. Noticing that my paperwork showed that the last time Bob Reid came to my house to inspect the termite stations was back in April 2017. I called them to see when the next time they would come and I was told that they came in September 2017. I advised that I had never been notified or received any paperwork to show that the service had been completed. I was told that the Vice President of Bob Reid Pest Control would give me a call. When Mr. Vice President called he was very argumentative in that I would even question that they did the service, and not of my paperwork shows that they have to call or produce any paperwork. I told him that I have 3 large dogs, one that is not very friendly so it made me question how someone entered my back yard to service the termite station. Mr. Vice President ignored the question by saying the service had been completed. Bob Reid had serviced my house 4 times in the past and I always received a call and paperwork, and I asked why this was not handled this the same way time? Mr. Vice President told me again that my contract does not show that they have to call or produce paperwork, but more than likely it was placed in the door, and that if I did not find it, it could have been windy that day. He went on to say that this would not be the first time he would have to prove a customer wrong, and that there is no way to cheat the system. At that point the call ended. On December 5, 2017 at 0800 in the morning I went to Bob Reid Pest Control to speak more on the hostile conversation I had had with the Vice President, and to discontinue my service. The Vice President was working the counter of the business and our conversation immediately continued as it had from the night before, were I was told that nowhere in my contract does it say they have to call and that if the paperwork was not received, that that happens all the time. I then tried to explain about the companies past practice of always calling and leaving paperwork, but Mr. Vice President ignored anything that I had to say. I then advised that I wanted to have the system removed from my home and that I would go with a different company, to which the Vice President told me that I had 3 active Termite station currently at my home, and that due to this one incident I was going to pay a different company to treat for termites, to which I said yes. The Vice President of Bob Reid Pest Control pointed in my face and said and I quote " I hope termites eat the **** out of your home". At this point I asked when they would arrive to remove the termite system and he advised that he personally would come at 0830 on December 6, 2017. I told him that I understand he and myself seem to have a problem, but my wife would be home and that she has nothing to do with my argument and please not involve her with our issue, and that she will give him access to where he need to go to get system out of my home. His response that respect was a two way street, and I again said that my wife has nothing to do with what ever was going on between himself and I. The last thing I said was that I didn't believe that this situation had to be handled this way. Bob Reid Pest Control Vice President said "You are correct, Leave my business" to which told him to have a good day. If this is how Bob Reid Pest Control treats his customers I do not know how they have stayed in business for the 41 years that they display on their Website. I will never again use or recommend anyone use Bob Reid Pest Control. Consumer Beware. As a customer I have the right to question services rendered, or if I believe there is an issue. Especially since the service was paid for up front. Again Consumer Beware---Bob Reid Pest Control is not recommendeBrian P.
- Business Description:Bedbugs, cockroaches, spiders, any creepy crawly insect control. We offer green, natural chemicals for inside of homes. Mechanical and chemical weed control. Residential, commercial, industrial and oilfield services
- Business Description:Welcome to Snowdens Exterminating Service. Snowdens Exterminating service has been proudly servicing Deming and the surrounding areas since 1951. If you want quality service and a name you can trust, shop no more. Snowdens provides free estimates and we guarantee a job done right. Residential ~ Commercial We can handle: Termites Roaches Rodents Ants Bees Wasps Scorpions Plus any other Pests Environmentally Safe Licensed Bonded Insured Call us now. Emergency Service OfferedRecent Review:I've used them for probably 20 something years, off and on, at different places that I've lived.Dianne A.
- Business Description:Tonex makes our client first. We strive to supply a great pest control service for your home or business with courtesy and respect. Termites, inspections, roaches, spiders, scorpions are just a few.
- Business Description:Mac's 4 Season Pest Control services most of NE New Mexico. We have 6 employess when we have a full crew
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Worried you might have bats in your attic? Learn five tell-tale signs that bats have taken up residence in your home (that you shouldn’t ignore), and what to do about it.
Do you have pesky gnats that won’t seem to go away? Learn about some effective methods to get rid of gnats and keep them bugging you once and for all.
Find pest exterminators in
- Cannon Air Force Base
- Denver City
- Fort Sumner
pest exterminators in Portales
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BOB REED PEST CONTROL INC1206 W HOBBS ST
Roswell, New Mexico
- BOB REED PEST CONTROL INC
- MAC'S 4 SEASON PEST CONTROL1520 MITCHELL ST A
Clovis, New Mexico
- MAC'S 4 SEASON PEST CONTROL
- New Mexico Wildlife and Gopher Services800 E. Mescalero Rd
Roswell, New Mexico
- New Mexico Wildlife and Gopher Services
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN PEST CONTROL701 PROSPECT AVE
Springer, New Mexico
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN PEST CONTROL
- Snowden Exterminating Service1024 N Pope St
Silver City, New Mexico
- Snowden Exterminating Service