Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Toms River, NJ
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Toms River
- Aerial Land Surveying, D.P.C.Work was done 2 days after signing the contract and got the survey in less than a week. The price was $600.00. A great price for such quick service.
- Aerial Land Surveying, D.P.C.Responded to my inquiry quickly. Preformed land survey even quicker and for the best price. Would defiantly use for future real estate purchases.
- YJG Landscaping, LLCThey were wonderful, they were personable, they were professionals and just very wonderful people and they listen to what I have to say and they did not rush me at all. They were here exactly on time, just like what they told me and they are the only company that I had estimate with. The cost was very fair and I did hire them on the spot
- Scalice Land Surveying, P.C.Excellent- Reliable, made time for us after calling so many others , affordable, professional !! we were thrilled with Joshua himself and the two men he sent to stake our property. I cant say enough except thank You !! I needed to know my property lines as we needed a fence for our dogs , my neighbor had been very nasty when my pup got out. Also we live near a main road. No one was replying or worse didnt show, and a few told me I needed a new survey although we had one from a year prior. Josh is no nonsense, honest and reliable. My property lines are now clearly visible, staked and ready for a new fence. Josh came the following day to check the work. extremely happy . Thanks Mr. Wicks !!
- Wicks Land SurveyingI am highly recommending Joshua who recently staked my property. This is the company to chose !! I had called several other companies , with either no response or worse those who did respond but never showed. Joshua returned my call and was able to fit me in. I told him my situation which entailed needing a fence for my two new pups. I was pretty worried as I live near a main road. He sent two of his workers to my home the following week !! I was thrilled and relieved . Two lovely guys who answered questions, were respectful and genuinely nice folks staked the property. Joshua also ( and beware of this) didn't try to "sell a new survey" I had purchased the house only 2 years prior. Joshua's price for the job was extremely reasonable !! If you want an honest , reliable company dont go anywhere else . Next my fence !
- Scalice Land Surveying, P.C.We hired scalice to do a survey of our new home. They sent workers that were new, unsupervised, and did not speak English. The workers broke huge branches off of about 9 ever green trees that were 30+ years old. The company even agreed that the new workers did not properly complete the survey and only offered a small discount on return - no one called, no one showed any compassion. We now have lost much of the privacy these trees provided. I would never use this company again
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe just recently bought a home and wanted an accurate marking of our property so we could install a fence. After looking around for a few quotes, I came across Advanced Surveying, LLC. Gregory responded to my quote request within the hour. He clearly communicated the scope of services, different options, etc. Gregory remained responsive through all email communications during the planning, staking, and sketch completion of our project! He was so efficient (came out within a handful of days, project completed in about 2 weeks from quote request) and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend Gregory/Advanced Surveying to anyone in need of these services
Last update on November 22, 2022
Land Surveyors in Toms River
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- South Toms Rivers,
- Pine Beach,
- Island Heights,
- Ocean Gate,
- Seaside Heights,
- Forked River,
- Seaside Park,
- Lanoka Harbor,
- Manchester Township,
- Port Pleasant,
- Point Pleasant Beach,
- Point Pleasant,
- Bay Head,
land surveyors in Toms River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACCURATE TANK TESTING LLCPO BOX 366
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey 07417
- ACCURATE TANK TESTING LLC
- Baby Bear Construction LLC18 Macculloch Avenue
Morristown, New Jersey 07960
- Baby Bear Construction LLC
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc105 Harbor Road
Port Washington, New York 11050
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc
- DAB Surveying Inc170 Kinnelon Rd Ste 25
Kinnelon, New Jersey 07405
- DAB Surveying Inc
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- Johnson Surveying
- PaintNY103-20 116th Street
New York City, New York 11419
- VLS Builders, Inc.74 Madison Gardens
Old Bridge, New Jersey 08857
- VLS Builders, Inc.