When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Sewell, NJ
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Sewell
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen just left and I am extremely happy that I chose Bear Gully for my lot survey needs. Stephen is a very nice guy, very professional, and his work is top notch. The drawings that he left us show the corner markers and the extra posts I asked him to place and are complete with coordinates and information about the surrounding lots. He told me the very old original pins were still in the front of the lot. I would highly recommend Bear Gully to anyone. Reasonably priced and quality work
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery thorough job. Responded promptly to my quote request and again after I accepted the quote. Dave was very nice and professional.
- Johnson SurveyingBrian who did the survey was fantastic and answered all our questions; showed us the original property stakes left the property neat. Tim who prepared the plot plan could not have done enough for us. He answered all my questions and responded quickly.
- Johnson SurveyingThe surveyors were very pleasant, answered every question that was asked with a great explanation and very helpful. This company does the work in an expedient amount of time and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend using this company without hesitation.
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCeastern chadrow made this process as easy as it could be! For someone who works full time hours, it’s sometimes hard to contact companies. I needed a property survey done for the purpose of fencing in my yard, and they were quick to respond, accessible via email, and able to answer all of the questions I had. They came out quickly and performed quality work. Would highly recommend. Note I put “n/a” for price since I did not shop around so I can’t speak for the price- however, it did not seem out of the norm for me
- Johnson SurveyingWell. They responded to initial quote request and then scheduled the work promptly. It was a little pricey for about and hour to hour and a half work but it was done finally so that's good. Plus I was a little surprised as to where the property lines ended up being.
- Johnson SurveyingPrompt call after inquiry from Angie’s List. Quick scheduling and Turnaround. Marked property line as discussed and found existing corner markers.
- Bear Gully Survey CoStephen was fantastic! I requested estimates from three different surveyors, and Stephen from Bear Gully Survey was by far the least expensive by a huge amount and the quickest to reply to me. He was able to give me a quote over the phone and when I called him back to accept the quote, he scheduled the work at that time and was in constant contact with me throughout the job. He looked up some necessary info over the weekend, started the work on Monday and finished on Wednesday. Again, throughout this entire time he kept me up to date on what he was doing, when he was coming out to my house, and when he expected to be finished. Personally, communication is a very big deal for me, and Stephen met and even went beyond my expectations. I wish everyone I had work at my house had communication skills as good as his. I highly recommend Bear Gully Survey and Stephen to anyone who might have need of a surveyor! Thank you very much
- EASTERN CHADROW ASSOCIATES INCI am very impressed with this company's professionalism. I did not end up using their services, but they contacted me within 48 hours of requesting a quote and gave a great description. They quoted a high price, but explained why and offered to help with finding another company in our area that would be able to help us (a lot of the reason for the high cost was our location in proximity to them). I would recommend them based on their professionalism alone. I was very impressed. I appreciate their time, responsiveness, and honesty
- ACRE Engineers & Land SurveyorsJonathan was not available to survey the land I needed surveyed but he did provide me with valuable information on the process and some helpful references.
Land Surveyors in Sewell
- Business Description:For over 40 years Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. continues to exceed our clients expectations by providing exceptional professional land planning, surveying and civil engineering services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates, Inc. was founded in 1967 by Edmund A. Chadrow, Jr., P.L.S. to provide professional land surveying services. Eastern/Chadrow Associates Inc. is a family owned business which continues to thrive under the leadership of Edmund A. Chadrow, III P.L.S. a second generation surveyor...Recent Review:This company is 100% A-OK. They were prompt courteous and efficient. They found that my neighbor to the rear was encroached 4.4 ft. on my property and their garage was 4" on my property. I would highly recommend this company. They were also the most inexpensive company of the six i calledRobert B.
- Business Description:Since 2014, we have been specializing in all phases of new construction, home additions, remodeling for homes/ businesses, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Established in 1969, PKF-Mark III is an employee-owned corporation, which places substantial emphasis on self-performance to expand and distinguish itself as a premier contractor with unique engineering, bidding, construction, and management capabilities not evident in competitors. Performing in the heavy civil, highway, transit, and water & wastewater plant markets, PKF's project list includes roadways, bridges, foundations, tunnels, rail systems, power plants, pump stations, complex electri..
- Business Description:The Oza Group has a simple mission – to utilize our diverse experience in partnering with clients to create innovative solutions to complex challenges in a timely fashion. We offer a wide array of services for home and business owners including, but not limited to: recruiting, public adjusting, and consulting / construction project management. With our broad range of expertise we can build valuable interchangeable partnerships to provide innovative solutions. If you have a problem you are tr..
- Business Description:Delaware Valley Data Collection, LLC was founded in August of 2010 and is a New Jersey , Delaware & City of Philadelphia certified WBE a NJ SBE and a New Jersey and Pennsylvania Certified DBE Consulting firm.
- Business Description:Services: Property surveys, elevation certificates, subdivisions, construction stake outRecent Review:Robert arrived the day before our appointment. He wanted to make sure he finished the job before the next storm arrived... (Quinn 2018). I so appreciated his timeliness and the way he completed the survey.Karen B.
- Business Description:Need a Flood Elevation Certificate in NJ? FEMA maps may impact your flood insurance rates. For fast, friendly cost effective flood elevation certifications, call now! Stout & Caldwell is a commercial engineering and land surveying company. Our latest major site plan project is for the new Burlington Coat Factory Corporate headquarters in Florence, NJ; a new 200,000 sf office building. ALTA Surveys for refinance, office building purchases etc., call us for all of your engineering & surveyi..
- Business Description:-Registered Landscape Architects -Land Planning -Construction Documentation and Permitting -Construction Administration -ConstructionRecent Review:Elwell Studio created a master plan for our property. Jason visited us and we explained all of our “wish list” items to him. Our ideas included creating more usable outdoor spaces for family and friends, new walkway and front porch, better curb appeal, water feature and interesting planting areas throughout our yard. Jason used this as a starting point and returned to us with very good ideas and presented photographs and drawings to us showing many possibilities. Jason immediately made us feel comfortable that we did not have to understand all of the details and complexities and our confidence in him allowed us to have fun with the process. He explained to us how he could create a phased master plan that would result in a unified looking property after all of our projects were completed. We continued to work with Jason and he created a plan that met all of our needs with much creative input. He designed a terraced patio with seat walls and lighting and other spaces in our yard that he referred to as rooms. He presented beautiful drawings to us that were easy to understand, and then created a phasing plan based on our project budgets. He assisted us in selecting materials for our project, offering us many possibilities and explaining the differences between them. We then hired Jason to lead his construction crew for our first project that included our terraced patio and front porch. Jason was very professional and easy to work with taking the initiative to always make sure we understood progress of our project. Whenever we had questions he took the time to answer them. We felt confident in his abilities at all times to get the job done right. We are looking forward to working with Jason and Elwell Studio on our second phase this summerJennie M.
- Business Description:Steven R. Kelly Professional Land Surveyor and Planner started business in 1975. Doing mainly small property surveys for Realtors, Lawyers and Mortgage Companies. Soon we were awarded several large contracts by the trustee of the Penn Central Railroad, which lasted for many years. Since our beginning we have worked for many of America’s largest companies. Surveying for TDWR towers for eight of the east coasts largest airports. We have done major and minor subdivisions for private land de..
- Business Description:Introducing Howard L Robertson Inc, Delaware's premier civil engineer and surveying, land planning and one of the most well reputed civil engineers operating in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. We're proud to carry over 85 years of first hand experience in the field, and offer a list of services that includes the designing or surveying of subdivisions, land planning, grading plans, lines and grade plans, flood elevation certificates, loma, boundary surveys, sediment erosion control, alta..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Sewell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alta Design948 Matsonford Rd
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania 19428
- Alta Design
- Boucher & James, Inc.1456 Ferry Road, Suite 500
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
- Boucher & James, Inc.
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop2902 Pickertown Rd
Warrington, Pennsylvania 18976
- D Mallozzi Concrete & Blacktop
- John McGlinchey5 Marigold Ct
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
- John McGlinchey
- Robert J Monson PLS800 Rosetree Dr
Williamstown, New Jersey 08094
- Robert J Monson PLS
- STYER & ASSOCIATES412 DEKALB ST
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401
- STYER & ASSOCIATES