Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Paterson, NJ
There are 10 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Paterson
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very fast, they came to give a free estimate, the contract was perfect, I signed it, left a down payment so they can start and they did such a wonderful job. I really see the professionalism and experience. This company is great. Thanks Olivos Property Perfection for all the help. My family loves our new look
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe just recently bought a home and wanted an accurate marking of our property so we could install a fence. After looking around for a few quotes, I came across Advanced Surveying, LLC. Gregory responded to my quote request within the hour. He clearly communicated the scope of services, different options, etc. Gregory remained responsive through all email communications during the planning, staking, and sketch completion of our project! He was so efficient (came out within a handful of days, project completed in about 2 weeks from quote request) and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend Gregory/Advanced Surveying to anyone in need of these services
- Advanced Surveying Llcstill in progress, but Gregory's level of service is impeccable - thorough, professional, and expedient.
- Advanced Surveying LlcI recently used Advanced Surveying for a unique survey project to clarify property lines between neighbors where specific boundaries were only generally guessed. Gregory Kogan provided effective and efficient communication to clearly define the scope and objective of the survey. He demonstrated careful diligence in the accuracy of all measurements including the location of a boundary stake a foot beneath the ground in an area well off from any of our ‘guesses’. My property is one acre residential, wooded, with wet-land areas, shared long driveway, and sections of heavy under-growth. The survey was rolled out smoothly, staking was visual with consideration to various obstacles, survey work schedule and expectations were discussed and communicated with no issues or misunderstanding. My expectations were met and everybody is happy
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCThe guys from TC Merritts did a professional job. They were on time, and when I ask them to stake out very specific spots they did it. In fact our property line runs behind a preinstalled fence full of some pretty thick plants and they waded into it drop a pin and a stake 50ft from the fence.
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.They were Top Notch! Very straight forward. Spoke with three (3) other providers before making the decision to go with Butler. Also, received positive feedback from attorneys and title people that I had spoke to that had knowledge of Butler and said they are good people and can be trusted. Provided a fair price. Addressed all needs in a timely manner. Took care of my concerns even after the job was done. Not everyone answers your call after the job is done, but Butler did. Returned the call right away and addressed my concerns. I never missed a nights sleep
Land Surveyors in Paterson
- Business Description:BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING, INC. is a Bergen County based land surveying firm specializing in boundary and topographic surveys of all sizes. Our principals have worked together for the past forty years providing professional services to both private and public sector clients throughout all of New Jersey. Our key to success is the quality of work we produce, coupled with the timely service we provide to all of our clientsRecent Review:Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.Mary Jean B.
- Business Description:Our Field Crews, each staffed with a licensed professional land surveyor, are highly trained and provide the accuracy and timeliness you should expect from Schmidt Surveying.Recent Review:Seamless process. Fast results. Great service and I wouldn’t recommend any other company after working with Andy.Randie F.
- Business Description:NJDEP Certified Company, NJDEP Certified Individual Technicians, Fully InsuredRecent Review:They were responsive, flexible in scheduling, early to arrive, professional, and informative. The findings were told to us on site, and emailed within hours. Definitely would hire again!Sarah Brett E.
- Business Description:We're a small crew of experienced individuals with over 25 years experience in masonry. We work hands-on with all the work we advertise. There will never be a middleman between us and our customers. In order to keep our billing procedures fair, all our customers have the option to pay for their own materials. We assist in directing which materials should be purchased and only charge based on work progressRecent Review:Incredible experience, they were great and professional, they are an excellent pavers, it was a gorgeous work what they did. I highly recommend the company.Margaret F.
- Business Description:We are a group of Glen Rock graduates from the class of 2018 who run a local landscaping service, Rock Landscaping. Our focus is quality; we never cut corners, even if it’s more expensive. Our competitors may offer lower rates but we take the time to make sure your 100% satisfiedRecent Review:Super Fast Estimate, Quick Message Responses, Reliable Service, and our grass has been cut cleanly with no clippings left behind. They are very careful to not damage our property and I can Highly Recommend this companyAndrew L.
- Business Description:A New York professional construction company that is fully licensed an insured since 1989. Free estimates, travel any where in the state of New York and customer service guaranteed. www.olivospropertyperfection.coRecent Review:Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.Patrick L.
- Business Description:Antonio Ciampa LLC is your local Veteran certified provider of Electrical services, home improvement and building science practices, energy retrofits and Solar renewable energy. We perform building improvement, restoration, renovation and remodel services, water proofing and drainage services, masonry services, energy efficiency retrofits, and the design and installation of solar thermal and pv energy systems. We feature a wide variety of services because we want you, the property owner, t..Recent Review:Gave detailed inspection, they're very good and very responsive, they even help out my boyfriend's air conditioning system.Maryann L.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:I provide professional surveying services for locations in PA, NJ and NY with very competitive prices, quality and timeliness. I have 30 years of experience. I now accept credit cards.Recent Review:They called within a couple hours and provided us with an estimate.Gina P.
- Business Description:We are a state wide New Jersey licensed professional land surveying company providing affordable professional products in a timely basis. For any inquiries, please include property address.Recent Review:Amazing crew both office and field! Needed a boundary survey and received an incredibly detailed survey for both my lots. I wish Lakeland did more than just surveying! I would hire this company again and highly recommend themJANET A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- North Haledon
- Prospect Park
- Little Falls
- Woodland Park
- Fair Lawn
- Elmwood Park
- Glen Rock
- Saddle Brook
- Rochelle Park
- Midland Park
- Cedar Grove
- Franklin Lakes
- Lincoln Park
land surveyors in Paterson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs538 Broadhollow Rd Ste 315
Melville, New York
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs
- ACCURATE TANK TESTING LLCPO BOX 366
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
- AM ENGINEERING PLLC244 5th Ave #
New York, New York
- American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc679 Lafayette Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- ACCURATE TANK TESTING LLC
- DAB Surveying Inc170 Kinnelon Rd Ste 25
Kinnelon, New Jersey
- DAB Surveying Inc
- East Coast Engineering Inc508 Main St
Toms River, New Jersey
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company60 Tunis ave
Bronxville, New York
- East Coast Engineering Inc
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS31 Mamaroneck Ave FL 7
White Plains, New York
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
- Johnson Surveying114 Peter Dehaven Dr
- Johnson Surveying
- KOESTNER ASSOCIATES ENGINEERING & SURVEYING61 HUDSON ST 8
Hackensack, New Jersey
- KOESTNER ASSOCIATES ENGINEERING & SURVEYING
- Lakeland Surveying, Inc.117 Hibernia Ave
Rockaway, New Jersey
- Lantelme, Kurens & Associates101 Hillsdale Ave Ste 9
Hillsdale, New Jersey
- Leib Designs500 West 43rd St. #27E
New York, New York
- Leonard J Strandberg & Associates32 Smith St
Freeport, New York
- Looram Surveyors, LLC421 Demarest Ave
Oradell, New Jersey
- Lakeland Surveying, Inc.
- The Nomad Group2816 Morris Avenue, Suite 22
Union, New Jersey
- The Nomad Group
- William Held Associates, Inc.215 Elmer Street
Westfield, New Jersey
- William Held Associates, Inc.
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES18 WASHINGTON ST
Toms River, New Jersey
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES
- Z Renovation Inc.92-09 172nd Street
Jamaica, New York
- Z Renovation Inc.