PeggNet Computers

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2009

PeggNet LLC is an IT Services Company based in Mendham, New Jersey serving the Metropolitan area since 1997. PeggNet provides services ranging from commercial, municipal and residential computer repair, networks, website hosting and development to education industry specific products and services. Our goal is to proactively support our customers on a daily basis and provide responsive support....

FiberCloud LLC

FiberCloud LLC

FiberCloud LLC has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! For more information please visit our website www.fibercloudllc.com. FiberCloud LLC has the right IT Solution for your Home or Business on the East Coast. We provide Security Camera Installation, Web Design, Network Cable Installation, and computer repair.

05/11/2013

Brought our computer in for service.  Original technician thought it might be a power supply problem.  When we phoned them a different technician said it was a software problem.  The computer is an HP system which has its own built-in restore on the hard drive.  When we phoned again a couple weeks later to find out when it was going to be ready another different technician said he was working on i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair computer, backup existing files and programs and restore operating system.

01/26/2012

I won't call them again for service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was quoted min hr rate $120.00    On day of appt   1/2hour before they were supposed to be here  I got a call saying $ another $55.00 charge will be added for travel     I said NEVER MINE  Margie said you did  get a call didn't you  about $55,00 travel charge  I DID NOT GET A CALL   Margie was the one calling me 1/2 hur before apppt  So I waited all day for nothing

01/28/2011

Very happy, but the new computer is challenging and I will ask the representative to come back again to help me make connections and adjustments to format.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transferred date from old computer to new computer. Set up new computer with proper commands. Also helped me with installation of new tuner in home theatre.

05/08/2010

I dropped the laptop off at their store in Mendham. They diagnosed it and called with price to repair. I agreed. They did it. I picked it up about a week later. When I subsequently had a problem with wireless access at home, I called and they fixed it remotely. I have used them for repairs of desktops, as well, and always been pleased with the price and result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laptop succumbed to a virus and had to be rebuilt.

08/26/2009

They were competitive with the product that I bought. The technician that came out was very informative when I asked him questions. I was very pleased with their overall service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a product from Peggnet 1 month ago. They also did the installation in my home.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

Repairs, Data recovery, Networking - Wired and Wireless, Virus and Spyware Removal, Delivery, Installation and Setup of Computers & Peripherals. Specialize in Municipal and Schools.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal