The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Elkhorn, NE
There are 10 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Elkhorn
- HSP Construction IncThe company was very busy when I contacted them, so it took a little while to meet with them. When Chuck arrived, he seriously and enthusiastically studied the project and made several good suggestions, many of which I utilized. The employees were all very friendly, arrived on time when scheduled, qualified for their area of work, and were professional in every way. The clear finished natural wood framing, the new window shutters, the updated downspout exits, the added cement step they formed has added to the beauty and functionality of my home. I am very pleased with result, and highly recommend them, and may have occasion to call them again
- Premier PaintingFrom start to finish this was a top notch experience… from phone response to answering questions, suggestions on paint, price, the wonderful paint job, the cleanliness during and after work … this company exceeded everything I asked for … highly recommend!!
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his entire team are amazing. They made our basement bar and entertainment area dream a reality. We got everything we asked for and more. The attention to detail is second to none. Already making my ‘plans’ for the next project I have for them.
- HOME PRIDE CONTRACTORS INCHome pride came out and inspected my roof the day I called. Excellent, customer service. If you need any roofing, siding, or gutters I would highly recommend giving them a call. Call Diego 402-979-4561
- HOME PRIDE CONTRACTORS INCI chose Home Pride Contractors to install a new roof and gutters after a hailstorm last year. They were prompt, professional, and did quality work. The crew uncovered an issue the vent pipe when taking off the old singles. The owner Michelle, immediately came on-site to make sure it was safe to replace that area of the roof. Overall, exceptional customer service. A+ for Home Pride
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his team are excellent. We sought and trusted Chuck's input and the work was beautiful. We are extremely satisfied with their work and would definitely use them again!
- HSP Construction IncFacing a near-complete rebuild of our basement room (my man-cave) after some structural and waterproofing work, I wanted to find a company that served as a one-stop shop with experience in big jobs but would treat my small relatively small job as it were just as important. I needed some flooring, framing and drywall and painting. Oh, and maybe some more electrical outlets, because I'm tired of running cords all over the place for the computer, the TV, etc.? And how about running some ethernet cable, too? How about a door to separate the room from the rest of the basement so when the furnace clicks on I don't have to turn up to the TV to hear it? And maybe make it look stylish and up-to-date if we wanted to sell our home someday? All for a reasonable price? And can it be done quickly, I mean, like, fast, because all the stuff in the man-cave is making the rest of the house look cluttered, and it's driving me nuts, and we can't have that! (Oh, while you're at it, can you install a new shower backsplash in the upstairs bathroom? And tear out the old stuff? Oh, there's a sliding glass door and mirror, can you take that out?) And I didn't want the hassle of calling all around town to find people who could do what I wanted done without all the delays. I wanted the convenience of getting all the work from one place. Shrug. Not a lot to ask, right? That's right. That's pretty much the impression I got from Chuck when he came to visit. That's right, the owner of the company came to visit us in person -- TWICE. Once before the structural and waterproof company was done, and then afterward so he could get a better idea of what his crews would be facing. Now, not being an old hand when it came to home remodeling, I pretty much trusted his vision with the final product. He helped me bring out the WOW in what could be this room with some added features I didn't even think about. So Chuck just wanted to upsell me, right? I didn't feel that way. Not when he kept trying to find ways to save money AND make things look amazing. Look, you're going to find a bunch of contractors out there who can claim they can deliver your project 1) on time 2) on budget and 3) by making something unique to what you want. Pick any two, right? Not with HSP. They'll nail all three. Let's add 4) and have patience for a nervous customer who calls the poor office manager asking when the next crew is coming out before the current crew is even finished with their work. That's these folks. They listen, they work with your schedule, and they were definitely patient with me. I'm not saying your man-cave remodel from the cement block walls and slab floor to completion will take just a few weeks as mine did. But I challenge you to find another company that can get tear-down, framing, drywall, flooring (did I mention the vinyl flooring not only looks like stately wood planks and doesn't FEEL like, well, vinyl?) and electric work done as quickly. Oh, yeah, what about that door to block out the furnace roar I mentioned earlier? How about a new painted and stained barn door! That's because having an owner of the company who is just as much an artist as he is a contractor and having everything under one roof helped a LOT. What was I left with when the job was done? A blend between a tech start-up office and a sports bar. Not everything went perfectly well. The drywall crew accidentally busted open a water pipe and ruined a bunch of the ceiling drywall they'd just put in. But character isn't shown when everything goes right; it's when a disaster hits. Were there any delays in the job because of this? No. Any excuses from the crew? Absolutely not. The guys put in some extra hours to make up for the accident and kept the schedule on track. Isn't that what you'd want from a home contractor? If you've gotten this far in this review, you're probably wondering "did HSP pay this guy to make this review"? Nah, they didn't. So let me tell you why I'm writing all this: because I hope your experience in your remodeling is just as great as ours was
- HSP Construction IncThe project went very well although we were interrupted by the beginning of Covid-19. There was still a lot of confusion over necessary precautions at that time. I spoke to the owner, Chuck Leo, and he was willing to do whatever would make us comfortable. We ended up delaying the project after it was half completed. This was an inconvenience for them and us but we needed to be extra careful due to some health concerns. They just completed the remodel with the details listed below. It was a tricky project as we had already put in a new floor, shower/tub, and toilet a few years back, so the plan had to work with that. We wanted to save the lovely Italian floor tiles, if possible, but pieces needed to be added. The plan was to remove a linen closet from the hallway outside the bathroom which essentially took up potential valuable bathroom space. We decided gaining "real estate" in the bathroom was well worth losing that hallway closet. That gave us the opportunity to add a double sink with extra counter space. Another challenge was to add double medicine cabinets into the existing wall which was (weirdly) made out of wood. That also made it more complicated to add light sconces between and on the sides of the two cabinets. HSP rose to every challenge. Rose, the office assistant, the lead carpenter, the plumber, the electrician, and the drywallers were professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. Chuck was super helpful in reviewing some of the choices I made, such as the Moen faucets we had installed. I really appreciated having their help in comparing products as they definitely have the expertise. They had me pick out the cabinets and counter material from A1 Kitchen and Bath in Omaha and that worked out beautifully. A1 took the measurements and created a beautiful built-in for us. I took a piece of the tile with me when I first visited and was able to find the perfect match for the countertop and cabinets/drawers. We feel the end product is beautiful and that the look blends in perfectly with the period of the house. The medicine cabinets are shaped like the awning windows and everything just goes together very well. Patrick, the lead carpenter, did a super job fitting the few extra pieces of the Italian tile I had saved to cover the gap where the linen closet had encroached into the bathroom. You would never know what a crazy design had been replaced with this new look that is what should have always been there. It really was a job well done and I would definitely work with HSP again
- HSP Construction IncWe hired HSP construction to update our powder room bathroom. We wanted to add insulation, drywall, get rid of a window and laundry shoot, fix flooring, plumbing, and add a bath fan and electrical outlet. HSP was able to do it all. Chuck Leo required us to select and pay for our vanity, toilet, mirrors, towel bar, and accessories. They offered to pick large items up at store if they were held under our name. HSP estimated 2 weeks for the job and that's how long it took. Each day they communicated what they were going to work on, when leaving for lunch or the day. They were clean, polite, professional and answered all our questions. We never saw them wasting time on their cell phones or taking extremely long breaks. We were able to email the office for questions or concerns about anything. I was so thankful that the worker tested the bathroom grab bar after installing. He discovered it damaged the wall and would not hold weight. He went to the store to find a better grab bar that worked perfect. Can't imagine how awful that would have been if myself or our handicap parents would have fallen with that grab bar. The workmanship is nicely done. I would highly recommend HSP for your construction project big or small. We will hire them again
- HSP Construction IncChuck and his team are the best! I can not say enough good about the team. They were all very respectful worked was done and they cleaned up after ever days work. At the beginning of the day always did a walk through and discussed with us what was to be completed for that day to make sure color was correct before they started. Also love how they put in their thoughts and did not say what I wanted could not be done. They really know how to think outside the box to get the look that I wanted at a price that I could afford. The finished worked is picture perfect. They are well worth there money! They responded to any questions or concerns promptly. There was no delays which was a big plus because there is no subcontractor they are work for HSP
Contractors in Elkhorn
- Business Description:Fancy Formations LLC is a local company located in Omaha NE. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpentry and Woodworking services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate todayRecent Review:Fancy formations is the best. I ordered so many beautiful and unique home accessories and was so impressed. The owners of the business are very cooperative and professional and the pieces are very eye catching.Zena A.
- Business Description:We are a full service locally owned siding and remodeling company located in Omaha for over 35 years. If you need new steel, vinyl, wood or cement board siding installation or your looking for a window replacement contractor or a deck builder or you need roofing repair or replacement due to hail damage Associated Siding & Remodeling is your best choice for all your home improvement needsRecent Review:we started out with complete remodel of two bathrooms (plumbing, wiring, tile, tubs showers) in our omaha home <br>went so well we asked Pat about working with the insurance company to stall new Tampco shingles on roof. <br>After that his crew installed new seamless commercial sized gutters. <br>everything looked great so we went with seamless Mastic vinyl siding and Revere vinly windows. <br>They trimmed out the windows with solid oak trim. <br>Everything looks great cannot express how well everything went. Crews very professional/courteous. <br>My wife and I would definitely recommend associated siding & remodeling.to anyone <brJim L.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started.Recent Review:Jason gave us a couple options. The one we picked ended up looking great. They had to glue the cabinet door together and put some 5in. screws in. They shored up the other door just to be on the safe side. Jason was very careful and did a great job of covering the screwsN Roy A.
- Business Description:Quality work done right. In business 10 years with 20 plus years experience. I walk through the project step by step with the customer to make sure that they are completely satisfied. I guarantee my work for at least 3 years, depending on the service provided. Insured and bondedRecent Review:My experience with Tracy "Tray" Hollingsworth was tremendous. We hired Tray initially to do some backyard deck repairs and staining, and his quality of work and strong communications were so excellent that we hired him for some additional activities that centered on exterior painting and some handyman tasks. I look forward to working with Tray again - - he is the BESTJohn D.
- Business Description:Platinum Solutions is an Omaha based licensed and insured general contractor company with a consummate skill in all aspects of residential construction. With over two decades of experience in the construction industry we offer the best carpenters to complete projects. We provide a broad range of services from framing and siding to decks and interior trim carpentry. We are committed to meeting all our client’s individual needs and budget. Contact us today to talk about how we can help
- Business Description:Welcome to HSP Construction! Located in Omaha, Nebraska. We specialize in bath, kitchen and basement remodels/renovations. HSP prides ourselves in great work at a competitive price. Our staff includes, experienced drywaller, tile setter, painter and carpenters. Owned and operated since 2012 (previously Handyman Service Professionals), HSP Construction provides service with excellence!Recent Review:HSP Did a great job of turning our 1950's bathroom into a modern and accessible bathroom. Very professional team of workers demoed the existing bathroom to the studs the first day. They widened the doorway from 24" to 32", replaced the cast-iron tub with a 30x60 shower pan, replaced the existing double hung window with a high sliding window, added a vent fan and GFCI outlet, recessed the medicine cabinet, put in new Pergo flooring, reworked the plumbing and added a shower, grab bars, wall tile, drywall, a great shower door, vanity, baseboards and painted everything. We couldn't be happier with the workMike R.
- Business Description:Paint It Rite is the leading painting company in the Northwest Missouri Region. We offer superior house painting and staining and all related services to residential, commercial and industrial customers, for either exterior or interior painting needs. We are a fully licensed and insured company, covering general liability and workman's compensation. We use only use top of the line materials utilizing Sherwin Williams, Bear and Benjamin Moore paintRecent Review:This company did a very good job. They were very professional, courteous, and <br /> helpful. They painted the entire house <br /> in two days. They were reasonably priced <br /> and overall I feel they did a 99% perfect job. <br /Nicole F.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential home remodeIs, including bathrooms, kitchens, basements and other custom remodels. We are BBB accredited and currently only accept check or cash. We always offer free estimates and will come and sit down with you to discuss the estimate before starting a job. Our company is focused on customer satisfaction, we won't be happy until you are happy. We strongly believe in honesty, integrity, quality and punctuality, which means you, the customer won't have to worry, y..Recent Review:Greg and his crew did a fantastic job on restoring our kitchen. They were extremely professional and friendly, and communicated very well. We were dealing with insurance issues and Greg was very patient and understanding regarding the situation. Our kitchen looks great and we are so happy that this was completed by G & K. I’ve dealt with other contractors before and Greg is far and away the bestLane B.
- Business Description:We are a small, personalized business which started in 1985; original owner still working for the company. We can build or repair about anything on the interior or exterior of a building. If necessary, we have capable subcontractors for all areas in which we do not work
- Business Description:With over 12 years of experience repairing/improving residential homes and rental properties. Tim The Toolman is locally owned and operated delivering quality work at a fair price. Customer service, honesty, and integrity are top priorityRecent Review:Excellent work by tim again, second time I've used him. The price was right, work was done quickly and efficiently, he cleaned up the area after the work was done and even was careful to not spill old food and water from the old disposal he removed. Also, was careful to not track in mud from outside (was a rainy/muddy day) Can't recommend Tim enough -- a pleasure to work with. Also gave us the option to use an old part from previous disposal to save some money if the part was still good and didn't need replacingBrent B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Elkhorn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68104
- Accessible Innovations5062 S 108th St 150
Omaha, Nebraska 68137
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
Omaha, Nebraska 68142
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
Englewood, Colorado 80110
- Archie's Maintenance and Repair3110 state street 17
Omaha, Nebraska 68124
- Associated Siding & Remodeling6384 Ponderosa Dr
Omaha, Nebraska 68137
- Avery Handyman Svc215 Bellevue Blvd N
Bellevue, Nebraska 68005
- Abell Contracting. LLC
- Forsmans Finest LLC17016 Hickory Cir
Omaha, Nebraska 68130
- Forsmans Finest LLC
- Green Clean & Demo575 S. 120th Ave
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
- Green Clean & Demo
- Handyman Joes3706 S 138th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
- Handyman Remodeling22615 Fairview Rd
Gretna, Nebraska 68028
- Heartland Foundations21305 McClellan cir
Gretna, Nebraska 68028
- Heritage Painting & Restorations5402 Leavenworth Street (Mail) 4609 Dodge Street (Shop)
Omaha, Nebraska 68106
- HOME PRIDE CONTRACTORS INC8801 F St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Home Science Solutions4383 Nicholas Street #302
Omaha, Nebraska 68131
- HSP Construction Inc5762 S 77th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Husker Hammer Siding, Windows, & Roofing1406 Veterans Dr
Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022
- Handyman Joes
- K&M CONSTRUCTION INC8410 S 25TH AVE
Bellevue, Nebraska 68147
- K&M CONSTRUCTION INC
- Loki Renovation2868 Bauman Ave
Omaha, Nebraska 68112
- Loki Renovation
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENT13511 MEREDITH AVE
Omaha, Nebraska 68164
- NASTASE HOME IMPROVEMENT
- QUALITY WOOD FLOORS1104 ROUSSEAU CT
Papillion, Nebraska 68046
- QUALITY WOOD FLOORS
- Scott's Painting & Staining Inc18230 Tammy Trail
Omaha, Nebraska 68135
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Scott's Painting & Staining Inc
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services1310 S. 166th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68130
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services