If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Overton, NE
There are 1 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Overton
- Moyers Lawn Service & LandscapingWork was done over two days. Day one saw removal of all existing shrubs and removal of debris. Day two started with preparation of beds, then planting replacement plants, mulching and final clean-up. On the previous occasion that Moyers worked here, my wife and I commented that they did not idle but stayed on task. The same was true this time. Although the weather was hot, individuals would pause for a drink of water and went right back to work. We are more than satisfied
- CLOUDBURST LAWN & SPRINKLER COCloudburst was there on time as promised, put the system in as per blue print, and yard looked great when done.
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI had called a couple of other companies, and either didn't hear back at all, was told they weren't interested. I called and left a message with Ted. He returned the call right away and was very professional. They came out, measured, and provided an estimate in just a couple days. The estimate was within $15 of what I was hoping it would be. They had estimated three days for the work, but actually finished in two. There were a couple of things that I had not discussed before hand, and asked them to do. The unexpected changes were no problem, we discussed the new plan and it didn't even slow them down. They never missed a beat. The lawn looks great. Ted, Jake and their help have been great to work with, and I look forward to next season, and having them back
- Bill's Tree & LandscapeExcellent work and professional customer service. They completed their work quickly and even explained why our little Linden tree was in such sad condition (it wasn't just the hail damage) and today that little tree is doing great. We highly recommend them.
- TURNBULL'S LANDSCAPING INCI used this company to do some regrading to a property that was having water seeping into the basement. I left a message on the business phone and received a call back in a very timely manner. This company is 50 miles from the project location, so they combined an inspection of our property (no charge) with another they were doing in the area the following week. The estimate was $2,520 to remove the sod on 2 sides of the (large) home, regrade those areas, replace the sod, and also to install underground downspout drains. He recommended that we install additional and larger downspouts because the ones that house were built with were inadequate for the size and pitch of the roof (he made a contractor recommendation for that work). Turnbulls coordinated their work with the person doing the downspout replacement. They both arrived in the morning and had the work finished by the afternoon. I was very pleased with the professionalism and the quality of work. I had to look really hard to even see where the sod had been disturbed. When I received the bill, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they came in at $1845...more than 25% under the estimate. It's been a year and a half now and we have had no further water in the basement since the work was done. I specifically used this contractor because of a referral I received from a neighbor. The entire subdivision has water issues in their basements....except for one house that insisted on Turnbulls doing the dirt work on their new home. Now, thanks to Turnbull Landscaping, 2 houses in the subdivision have dry basements
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI moved in one year ago lawn would not go green so I got a quote from them and they power racked and gave the grass oxygen and now my lawn has been green and looking nice
- Country Nursery IncThey were always on time to the job site. They did an excellent job installing edging, plants, trees, rock, retaining walls and a patio. Considering the weather (rainy) there were able to get the job done in around 6 working days, unfortunately they weren't consecutive again because of the weather. A few things remained towards the end of the job and they had workers show up on a Sunday afternoon to finish the details which was a surprise to me. Overall I don't think you can go with a better place for landscaping. The only downfall is that it cost a little more than I initially wanted to spend, but they say you get what you pay for and I will agree with that
- GREEN LANDSCAPES INCDid not meet deadlines- did not return calls promptly. When they finally came, they did a great job- even though the workers left early and did not communicate well with us. They were smoking in my yard and I was disapproving.
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsThe provider was very courteous, kept in good contact up to the date of the appoitment and was excellent about following up to ensure all the work was completed to my satisfaction.
- TINA'S LANDSCAPINGThe initial presentation of plan and estimate were outstanding, very professional. Plans were drawn up and given to us on vellum. The cost was almost exorbitant, but probably worth it considering how much attention to detail was applied, and how much work was involved in transforming our old weed patch into a gorgeous yard. There were quite a few boulders brought in for accents, and they are expensive no matter what. Also, the patio and pathways were done with flagstone, and that is not a cheap option either. Minute details of installation were given, making sure the ground work/grading/re-sloping, lawn, sprinklers, stonework was as flawless and exemplary as possible. This is a family business, we had the opportunity to meet children and grandchildren as they all worked h****** this project. Tina was open to some changes in the original plan/estimate and made suggestions for improvements as the work was being done. She always considered how our location/house/driveway and our lifestyle could be enhanced by this project. However, there was no follow-through with the mention of providing locations of specific plants/trees for us to view in the area, so we could see what ours would look like in a few years. Phone communication with Tina is difficult, most times leave a message and wait for a return call. Initial time estimates were way off due to exceptional weather in this area, but this job, which was about a 4 week estimation, took 6 weeks to completion. This was not Tina's fault, weather was a huge factor in the postponement of the starting date. All-in-all we say Tina did an excellent job, First Rate
Landscapers in Overton
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Yard Art Landscaping Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Columbus and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Columbus and surrounding areas
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Hey This is Aaron owner of AMP Works Home Improvements. We Offer Free local estimates. We work with qualified and reputable contractors to provide you with quality work for a fair price. Give us a call for your next project!!!
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan
- Business Description:Vailscapes, Inc. owners and operators have been working in the landscaping industry for a number of years. We have experience working on all types of projects, big or small, residential or commercial. Whether you are looking for a simple spring clean-up, with fresh mulch and tree pruning, or a complete custom designed back yard oasis, we have the expertise to get your job done. Additional DBA - Josh Hajek
- Business Description:Dezort Inc, is small but mighty. Our professionalism and experience will surpass your expectations and complete your project on time while meeting your expectations. Jeremy Dozort has over 19 years experience finding solutions to complicated problems. He started the business doing commercial & residential landscaping, seeding, and sod. Today our services include: * Site work excavation/concrete foundations for substations * Structural concrete * Scraper services * Belly, side & end du..
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:When you need a reliable contractor for the projects that enhance your exterior living space, chose Dickerson Fence & Landscaping. We've been serving homeowners since 2005 and our name has become synonymous with quality products and dependable service
- Business Description:At Fresh and Green lawn and landscape, we specialize in creating environments that match your moods, and personality. Call today for a Free estimate. You may be surprised by how affordable It can be for the backyard of your dreams. Locally owned, and operated with 5+ years of landscaping experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Elm Creek
- Broken Bow
- Loup City
- Beaver City
Landscapers in Overton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape2 S Madison Ave
North Platte, Nebraska
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape
- Island Sprinkler Supply Co224 Kaufman Av
Grand Island, Nebraska
- Island Sprinkler Supply Co
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE306 E 6TH ST
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Roof Guard LLC360 Greenwood
- Roof Guard LLC
- TruGreen5130 S Elk Dr
Grand Island, Nebraska
- Vailscapes IncPO Box 1751
- Vailscapes Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100