Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in New Bern, NC
There are 8 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in New Bern
- ADTLee installed a system to my house with ease and comfort. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Lee and his assistant were attentive and resourceful. They made sure that I had everything in question, answered. After installment, we had a problem with the main panel beeping. I was able to give them a text and they responded quick with a troubleshoot fix read less
- PMI INCThey did a fabulous job. They put everything through the walls and didn’t make a mess. They didn’t make a mess and we can use that remotely to turn on the alarm and check it from Connecticut before we move in. It's a smaller company and he's been doing it a long time.
- Power Home Technologies - Raleigh NCThe work turned out pretty good. The gentleman that came over to give us the quote on the security system was very upfront, and very honest. The customer service was really top notch.
- Power Home Technologies - Swansboro, NCVery well. Technicians were very professional and polite. The salesman was one of the most professional contractors we dealt with overall. The response time for any technical repair is from same day to one day. We also use them in our business for our commercial alarm applications and they are very professional and prompt. When we had an issue with the phone lines after a storm, Power home sent their top technician to fix the problem read less
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityAs a woman, I found it very easy to install and everything is working fine except for a smoke alarm. I still need to call them regarding that item. After it was up about 2 weeks it started beeping like the battery was going bad. I put in another battery and it did the same thing after about 2 weeks. With the holidays upon us I haven't had a change to call and talk about this issue. I haven't started the monitoring yet but think it is very reasonable and plan to start that at the first of the year read less
- Power Home Technologies - Swansboro, NCThey did a great job for us. It's been about 4 years since we used them. The guys were very professional, very knowledgeable and very helpful. During the first year, I called with a couple of issues and they were able to help me out. They were very knowledgeable about their system. It was a very good experience. The price included the set up, equipment and first month. They drilled a few holes in the wall and cleaned up. They did a great job. They had to come back out because the antenna they put in the first time didn't work but it was great service after they put the new antenna in read less
- Phoenix Custom SystemsThe staff at Phoenix Customs Systems were very knowledgeable and provided me with several options to fit my needs. I decided that an alarm and camera system was best because my husband often works out of state. On the install date, Phoenix Custom Systems showed up on time and were very professional. I am very pleased with my new security system and love that I can access my cameras and alarm system with my smart phone. I am one satisfied customer read less
- ALLIED SECURITY-JACKSONVILLEThe estimate done 3/2/2011 was detailed and free. Installation was done on 3/7/2011 and was performed by John Melton, one of the two owners of the company, and two very capable assistants. They did an extremely professional job. Absolutely no mess and all lines were "fished" through the walls so no wiring is visible except in the attic where it does not matter. John has years of experience in this field and extensive prior experience as a telephone engineer so he really knows what he is doing. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. He spent as much time as I needed to explain the system to me. He will bill me - did not require payment as soon as the job was complete which is nice. Note that Allied Security is not a large company and they do not accept credit cards read less
- Vector Security RaleighThey had their own service people. The installation and everything was free because we agreed to put their sign in our yard. I have been getting phone calls from all the other security companies asking me if they could come by and put a sign in our yard. They told me that they were doing advertising and that they would do it for free. However, I was under a contract with Vector Security Raleigh. They would call when the alarm goes off. Their people are absolutely wonderful. If you have a little vacuum cleaner they would clean their mess up. My husband worked for a big company for thirty four years which was about forty miles from my house and he retired this year. The company that he worked for would purchase a brand new front door when their employees retired. They would write a check for $400. We had the old door up when they installed the security system. I told them that we would be getting a new front door and they said that we could call them when we get it. They would come out and put the little thing where we could set the alarm when we close the door. We could call them and they would put that up without any problem. We got the new door put in and I called them. They called back and told me that they had forgotten to tell me that it would cost $89. I told them that I would pass on that. I also told them that they could forget about it and move the alarm to the front door. I was going to have a storm door that would lock and nobody would be able to get in which had to make an awful lot of noise. It had to be really quiet. I got a courtesy call from them two weeks after that to check as to how we liked their system and if we were happy with them. I explained the situation to her that I was not happy at all as I paid $40 a month which I thought was very high and I could not even alarm my front door. I told them that I was told to call them and that they would come out to put it up. She said that she would call her supervisor and call me back. They called me back in probably less than half an hour. They told me that someone would be there the next morning to install it and I did not owe them a dime read less
- SimpliSafe Home SecuritySet up was easy. Everything was wireless and just stuck on where you needed it. Passcodes and subscription were easy to do online. My only knock against them came when applying for an alarm permit. They stuck a form in the box telling me that they didn't have a permit number for my area, which meant either one wasn't required or they haven't had to set one up yet. Well, a permit was required for my area and the form from the police asked for license and permit numbers from the manufacturer and monitoring company. I called Simplisafeto get the info, like the paper they supplied said to do, and no one seemed really sure what was needed...me least of all. So after a few tries and the names of two different monitoring companies give to me, I was told to put things on the application for the monitoring company that certainly didn't sound like permit numbers, and for Simplisafe number, they said "just don't worry about it...put 'n/a' ". I haven't heard back from the police station yet...so not sure if it worked, but the process was certainly not perfect or worth an "A" Otherwise, the only other problem was with our monitoring company, which ignored out initial test signals until I called them and ran a test signal while on the phone with them. Their reply, "Oh, well, we got the signal, we just ignore test signals when we're busy." Understandable...but freakin call back when you're not busy so I'm not thinking my brand new alarm is worthless for a week till I finally call them myself. Anyway...that was not on Simplisafe, just given the story so readers know that when you buy this system, Simplisafe picks out a monitoring company for you read less
Home Security Systems in New Bern
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-.. read lessRecent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long way read lessPatrick M.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry read lessRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years now read lessDesiree V.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:The team kept me up to date and worked efficiently. They were very professional. I plan on hiring them again soon for a few more jobs.Ernestine B.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Went great, they were able to install all appliances.Ken P.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan.. read lessRecent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:We take a whole house approach and offer a free 12 point energy audit to help improve the efficiency of your home and reduce your carbon footprint. We inspect everything from your crawl space to your attic, making recommendations on how to make your home more energy efficient. We specialize in installing radiant barriers in attics that blocks 97% of the radiant heat. Whether it's the radiant heat trying to leave your home in the winter or the radiant heat coming in through your roof, either o.. read less
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det.. read lessRecent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire them read lessCarlos H.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS.. read less
- Business Description:When we opened our doors in 1997, we had one goal in mind: to design custom integrated home security systems based entirely on the vision and needs of each of our clients. To that end, we decided we would provide the best security equipment available, offer the best possible customer service to our clients, and make security systems accessible and affordable to families and business owners. We’re proud to say that this driving philosophy remains the same – over 38,000 customers later. We con.. read less
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read less
Deals in New Bern for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
Listen up, because over two million burglaries occur each year in the United States (one every 15 seconds)! Here are a few things to help secure your home.
Find home security companies in
- Trent Woods
- Cove City
- Cherry Point
- Cedar Point
- Cape Carteret
home security companies in New Bern
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- All About Energy Solutions419 Raleigh St
Wilmington, North Carolina
- ALLIED SECURITY-JACKSONVILLE3826 BURGAW HWY
Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Audio Advice, Inc.11409 Carolina Place Pkwy
Pineville, North Carolina
- DOWN EAST PROTECTION SYSTEMS2006 N QUEEN ST
Kinston, North Carolina
- DOWN EAST PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- Eastern Access Controls343 Ward Field Rd
Vanceboro, North Carolina
- Eastern Access Controls
- OCC AUTO & TRUCK ACCESSORIES2099 Lejeune Blvd 2099 Lejeune Blvd
Jacksonville, North Carolina
- OCC AUTO & TRUCK ACCESSORIES
- T&M HANDYMAN SERVICE116 Shadow Brook Ln
New Bern, North Carolina
- T&M HANDYMAN SERVICE
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc