When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lexington, NC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lexington
- Whitt Land Surveying, P.C.AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in Winston
- Kale EngineeringKale was professional, easy to work with, and didn't require me to be on-site for the survey. I will definitely call them for any future surveying needs.
- Kale EngineeringThey were able to come out sooner than originally expected. We were supplied with a report and map. Very quick,efficient and professional. Cost was reasonable.
- Jay Lowe Carolina Cornerstone SurveyingThis provider told me how long it would take but beat his own estimate by a large margin. It was easy to do business with this company and I got what i needed done.
- Kale EngineeringRight from the start Mr. Kale was friendly and professional. He explained everything I had to do to obtain my permit. The team that did the survey were friendly and explained everything they found. A lot of problems surfaced because of many mistakes made on the the original survey done in 1969, causing it to take much longer to complete. At least twice the field hours were required to complete the survey. Mr. Kale honored the original quote of $400 and offered his support through the permitting process, even though he could have billed me for the extra work that was involved. I would highly recommend Kale Engineering and will definitely use them for any work I need done in the future
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCWe have 2 issues and needed to know property lines. I contacted them directly through Angie's list and got a call 15 minutes later. He said he likes to give Angie list members priority. We now know where a fence can be placed and who 20 overgrown Leland Cyprus trees belong to in order to ultimately take take
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCVery pleased with the serviced received. Mr Rowles showed up promptly at 9:00am worked for several hours in the below freezing temperature and walked me around the property to show me the work he had completed afterwards. Very professional and I would definitely recommend to a friend and use Mr. Rowles for future surveying jobs. thanks
- Kale EngineeringThey did a survey of my parents' house - great job - took time to explain all the boundries. Highly recommend
- Louis Cantor CompanyThey did exactly as requested, in a timely manner, informing us along the way. Promises made, promises kept!
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCI can't begin to tell you how pleased I was with the professionalism that this young man puts into his work. He called me back promptly, was able to fit me into a reasonable time frame, called me when he had a cancellation, showed up on time, and did a fantastic job. Boundaries were clearly marked and will be easy for the fencers to follow. Property was 1 1/2 acres through a pasture and through woods. I would recommend him to others in a heartbeat. I had called 2 other surveyors (including the one who did the subdvision originally and no one even called me back in a 3 week period of time.) There still are people who take pride in their work with Rowles Land Surveying!
Land Surveyors in Lexington
- Business Description:FULL GUTTER SERVICE anything from repairs, cleaning, guards , and installs. don't keep looking at those nasty gutters, call Colby today for set up time. www.colbymortonshomerepair.com offering good prices and fully insured. -no mess left behind- Find us on Facebook and Instagram Facebook is Www.facebook.com/colbymortonroofinRecent Review:Called and got serviced same day-the workers were professional, honest and friendly. service was $50 less than quoted over the phone-plus they took all the debris with them. Will definitely use them in the futureTrish W.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor in NC since 1989 Specializing in residential construction surveyingRecent Review:AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in WinstonJennifer F.
- Business Description:We offer many services Home Remodeling Shower Remodel Floor removal and installation LVP, CARPET , HARDWOOD, TILE Interior / Exterior Painting Pressure washing Handy Man Home Improvement Roofing Siding Door and window installation Sub floor repair Skid Steer service Land clearing Brush Cutting/Mulching Grading / Leveling Custom Kitchen Counter tops Bathroom vanity tops Landscape maintenance and design We offer quality work guaranteed
- Business Description:Donald E Robinson Professional Land Surveying is a small firm located in Graham, NC. At present I employ 2 field technicians that perform a variety of on-site services. I work out of my homes, so, I choose to bring my business "to you". I provide free estimate on all my services. Once my services have been completed or certain phases have been completed I will hand-deliver the Certified Final Map and/or invoice at which time payment is due. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, unless,..
- Business Description:Beeson & Carter, P.A., formerly Beeson Engineering Inc., has been in business for over 40 years. The company is in its second generation as a family owned business. It is our goal to provide excellent, cost effective Professional Engineering and Surveying services to the Piedmont Area of North Carolina. The firm is proud to have a diverse and broad range of clients. These valued relationships help us define our past and our future. We invest heavily in new technologies in order to maintain q..
- Business Description:At Accurate Surveying PLLC we strive to provide the highest quality land surveys in the Winston-Salem / Triad area. We will put our full effort into satisfying your needs while respecting all applicable laws, whether you are an individual, a corporation, or a governmental agency. Your satisfaction is our ambition! William B. Ciccolella took his frist surveying class at NCSU in 1978. He graduated from WCU with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and from Guilford Tech Comm..
- Business Description:.Business over 55 years old. Second and third generation custom builders. Master carpentry.Recent Review:I think they did a wonderful job. I told them in the summer I had to have the kitchen done by Christmas and it was. Randy the owner has a good relationship the city and the codes inspectors which was good to have in getting approval to gut the garage. John the son is the foreman on the job everyday but you can call the dad anytime and he'll come right over if you want him to sit down and talk. Everything is done with high quality materials. We have encountered no problems. Everyone on the job is highly skilled. Our home was built in 1940 and they were able to renovate it to look like it was all original to the home, not bits and pieces added onjohn b.
- Business Description:Construction Company, providing Home/Dock/Deck Building, Remodeling, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Repairs/Property Management, Commercial Construction Services and General Contracting Consulting. BayWatch Development Corporation, is one of the region's largest home and commercial builders. Without our amazing clientele base, we wouldn't be where we are today. Our clients' locations range from Roanoke to the City of Lynchburg, Virginia. Craftsmanship is central to every aspect of what B D C ..
- Business Description:Morgan Surveying is a locally owned and operated company. We have been in business in the Guilford County, North Carolina area for the past 28 years, providing surveying services to private individuals, local legal firms and developers for a wide variety of surveying needs. We have worked with City and County planning and zoning departments and are familiar with local ordinances and procedures for research and recordings. Our goal is to provide quality and reliable services in a timely and co..
- Business Description:We accept cash, credit, and major credit cards. In almost all cases, clients receive a lump-sum price, NOT AN ESTIMATE.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Lexington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Accurate Surveying PLLC2400 Loeschs Lane
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Accurate Surveying PLLC
- EVERHART SURVEYING & MAPPING618 W CENTER ST
Lexington, North Carolina
- EVERHART SURVEYING & MAPPING
- Logistical Solutions908 Friendship Church Rd
Lexington, North Carolina
- Logistical Solutions
- Morgan Surveying, Inc524 South Elm Street
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Morgan Surveying, Inc
- Piedmont Land Surveying, PLLC1491 S. Peace Haven Rd.
Clemmons, North Carolina
- Piedmont Land Surveying, PLLC
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC5550 77 Center Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC
- Uwharrie Home Improvements 320 Windsor Dr
Biscoe, North Carolina
- Uwharrie Home Improvements
- Wilson Surveying Inc402 Blandwood Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Wilson Surveying Inc