When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mocksville, NC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mocksville
- Whitt Land Surveying, P.C.AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in Winston
- Kale EngineeringKale was professional, easy to work with, and didn't require me to be on-site for the survey. I will definitely call them for any future surveying needs.
- Kale EngineeringThey were able to come out sooner than originally expected. We were supplied with a report and map. Very quick,efficient and professional. Cost was reasonable.
- Jay Lowe Carolina Cornerstone SurveyingThis provider told me how long it would take but beat his own estimate by a large margin. It was easy to do business with this company and I got what i needed done.
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCWe have 2 issues and needed to know property lines. I contacted them directly through Angie's list and got a call 15 minutes later. He said he likes to give Angie list members priority. We now know where a fence can be placed and who 20 overgrown Leland Cyprus trees belong to in order to ultimately take take
- Louis Cantor CompanyThey did exactly as requested, in a timely manner, informing us along the way. Promises made, promises kept!
- Kale EngineeringRight from the start Mr. Kale was friendly and professional. He explained everything I had to do to obtain my permit. The team that did the survey were friendly and explained everything they found. A lot of problems surfaced because of many mistakes made on the the original survey done in 1969, causing it to take much longer to complete. At least twice the field hours were required to complete the survey. Mr. Kale honored the original quote of $400 and offered his support through the permitting process, even though he could have billed me for the extra work that was involved. I would highly recommend Kale Engineering and will definitely use them for any work I need done in the future
- Kale EngineeringPerfect.......no problems at all. Kale Engineering were very professional, quick response to emails and phone calls. They were precise in explaining the job in detail. Very good about notification of when the job will be completed. Highly recommend. A++++++
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCThe property was very wooded and hilly and missing a corner marker. Will completed the work on budget and was a pleasure to deal with. He responded to my query through Angies List promptly, gave me an estimate and a revised estimate, and showed up on time for the job. Highly recommend this young man
- EVERHART SURVEYING & MAPPINGHe will do work all the way from Greensboro to Charlotte. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He does an excellent job and we got a bargain. He won't give you a faulty story. He gets to his jobs very quickly and finishes them quickly as well.
Land Surveyors in Mocksville
- Business Description:FULL GUTTER SERVICE anything from repairs, cleaning, guards , and installs. don't keep looking at those nasty gutters, call Colby today for set up time. www.colbymortonshomerepair.com offering good prices and fully insured. -no mess left behind- Find us on Facebook and Instagram Facebook is Www.facebook.com/colbymortonroofinRecent Review:<p>Colby and his employees were extremely professional in work, in appearance, and in speaking with me on business and on everyday conversation, I certainly would recommend his company for all your construction needs. Great to meet him and great working with him. </pWayne H.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor in NC since 1989 Specializing in residential construction surveyingRecent Review:AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in WinstonJennifer F.
- Business Description:.Business over 55 years old. Second and third generation custom builders. Master carpentry.Recent Review:I LIKED THAT THIS COMPANY TOOK CARE OF EVERY ASPECT OF BUILDING THE ROOM. THEY LISTENED TO WHAT WE WANTED AND INCORPORATED THAT ON TO OUR HOUSE. THE WORK WENT SMOOTHLY AND THEY FINISHED WHEN PROMISED.Astrid V.
- Business Description:Creed Hugh Associates Inc
- Business Description:Wilson Surveying Inc
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services
- Business Description:We accept cash, credit, and major credit cards. In almost all cases, clients receive a lump-sum price, NOT AN ESTIMATE.
- Business Description:Morgan Surveying is a locally owned and operated company. We have been in business in the Guilford County, North Carolina area for the past 28 years, providing surveying services to private individuals, local legal firms and developers for a wide variety of surveying needs. We have worked with City and County planning and zoning departments and are familiar with local ordinances and procedures for research and recordings. Our goal is to provide quality and reliable services in a timely and co..
- Business Description:Donald E Robinson Professional Land Surveying is a small firm located in Graham, NC. At present I employ 2 field technicians that perform a variety of on-site services. I work out of my homes, so, I choose to bring my business "to you". I provide free estimate on all my services. Once my services have been completed or certain phases have been completed I will hand-deliver the Certified Final Map and/or invoice at which time payment is due. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, unless,..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Mocksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!