Home and Property Maintenance LLC

With Angi since September 2017

We are locally owned and operated family business with 45 yrs plus of experience. We specialize in Stucco, Stone, Brick and all Masonry. Our stucco background dates back to 1926. ...

Maya's Painting & Renovation Services

11/13/2017

They came and pulled off all the old stucco and put back on a full hardcoat system. They matched the old texture with perfection

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I noticed some moisture areas and a little bit of cold areas in my house. I was curious to see about a stucco contractor and from there I got in contact with Home Property Maintenance from a friend that referred them. They came and inspected my house for moisture areas. They did a full home inspection and came up with some trouble areas. They addressed them and fixed them. They did the whole job turn key. I didn't have to pay out of pocket for anything until the job was complete. They contacted me recently and asked me to give them a review on Angies List. I am really pleased with their work especially how they matched my stucco texture.

CATEGORY masonry

09/20/2017

They were great, they were here and they were very fast; they were very quick, from the time i called them upto the time it was finished the experirence was great; they were very professional with their job, and it was a fantastic experience having them work with my project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and installed brick columns in my driveway

CATEGORY masonry,remodeling

09/19/2017

Installer did a fabulous job setting the caps to give the entrance monument a finished look. They were very easy to work with and responsive to any work that needed to be completed. Look forward to working with Home and Property Maintenance LLC in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install (14) decorative concrete caps on entrance monument sign.

CATEGORY handyman service,masonry,stucco

Masonry and Stucco. Certifications, insurance, and licensing available upon request.