Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Fayetteville, NC
There are 12 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Fayetteville
- M&S Construction SolutionsThe sheer professionalism and skill I witnessed while watching these guys work was astonishing! Not only is their work top-notch, they possess the attentiveness to select and work with quality products. I would definitely recommend this crew to anyone without hesitation. In fact, I'm looking forward to working with them on my next project. Hats off for a job extremely well done!
- McCrimmon Landscaping & Grading, Inc.This is the first landscaping company out of the three that have been to our new construction house that correctly installed sod. They have the proper equipment to move dirt and grade. We have a hill that slopes towards our house and they were able to correct how water moved around our house. They were the first company to bring out a large rolling machine to tamp down the dirt, they raked and laid the sod in brick-like fashion. They then used the lawn roller over the sod. They noticed our pop-up connected to our gutters was set up hill. They decided to move it and good thing they did because the home builder's landscaper cut through our french drain to lay the pop up. McCrimmon then repaired our french drain. We will be using McCrimmon Landscaping for future projects
- R K MasonryWe’ve worked with several other masonry contractors, and none of them compared to RK Masonry. Their ability, promptness, and thoroughness have been the best.
- Southern Touch Lawn & LandscapingSouthern Touch Lawn & Landscaping did a good estimate. The staff kept good contact with me. We were going on a vacation and she said that if we needed the work done before we left, it could be arranged. But I could not accept it as my husband had contacted another company recommended by his friend. So I wrote back to them that we could not use them at present and would use them in the future. Their price was very reasonable and they were really nice. We would definitely use them in the future
- John Zoppi Custom Masonry DSGNHe was personable, professional, did outstanding work. Everything about him is outstanding. His craftsmanship and attention to detail is superb. He should be at the top of Angie's List with what everything he does.
- Call Mr FixitIt took us a few days to finally get in touch with Dennis for an estimate, but we found that to be the case with almost every contractor we called. When he came to our home initially, he was very polite and very professional. He had just done some work for one of our neighbors, so we had seen his work firsthand already. So when we were happy with his estimate, we hired him that same day. They started work the following week, sending a mason (Cheyenne Spell, with whom we were VERY pleased and would ABSOLUTELY hire again, as he does beautiful work!!) to add the new brick masonry wall, which would be the outer wall of the new section of patio. The wall looked GREAT. Very nice work. Then over the consecutive 2 weeks, footers were dug and built, concrete was poured in the upper patio, then lower, and then steps and a brick border were added. There were a few glitches along the way (had to change our initial plan slightly from original, due to variation of the ground level in our yard) but were all handled in a timely manner. We are very pleased with the finished product. If we HAD to pick one thing Dennis could improve on, it would be communication with his sub-contractors, as the concrete workers seemed confused a few times as to when things were supposed to be done. So we rated the company a "B' for that. But otherwise all A's. One of my biggest concerns was that the new patio concrete would match that of the existing section. They did a great job, and it all matches very nicely. The only deviation from the estimate was that we chose to add a brick border to the new lower patio. Everything else cost exactly what Dennis said it would. One thing we really liked about Dennis, is that he allowed us to complete the backfill into the raised patio ourselves, which saved us a few hundred dollars. Overall, working with this company was a good experience and we are happy with our patio addition
- Call Mr FixitThe work was scheduled to begin in early November, and Dennis had his guys pour the footings, do the brick work, and pour the patio all by the end of the first week in November. Once the patio had cured sufficiently, the crew got to work on the gable roof, then did the electrical, shingled the roof, installed bead board vinyl ceiling, trimmed the rest of the soffit and fascia with aluminum, installed the recessed lighting and ceilings fans, and painted all the hardiboard siding on the front of the gable and the columns. I had also asked Dennis if they could do a few other minor fixes to the crossheads over the garage doors and dining room window, as well as some fascia trim on the end of the house, which they did very well, and at no additional cost. The majority of the work was done last night and the guys even went so far as to carry our new patio furniture from the garage to the patio after they cleaned up. It was obvious through the entire process that Dennis and his crew take their work seriously and that they aren't just in it for the money. We are very pleased with the effort and thank the guys for building a beautiful patio for us to enjoy! We will definitely contact Dennis in the future if we decide to have any other improvement work done. Thanks again guys
- MGL Custom Hardscapes & Concrete LLCI contacted MGL in April 2013, after contacting several other concrete businesses. I had gotten several prices but did not feel comfortable with the way the other businesses were laying out how the patio would look. I am a novice at best with designing but I knew what I wanted the end product to look like. Mark was very responsive and came out to look and listened and made some suggestions that sounded appropriate. He sent out Gary, his brick man, and Gary was able to really understand my vision. The patio was going to be over 50 feet long, and 11 feet wide to over 20 feet wide at shaped on uneven ground butted up against the house. We set up a timeframe in May to start the job. They kept good contact with me to deliver the supplies and start the job on time. Within the first day of their work I could tell I was going to like the finished product. They quoted me $8,800 for the entire job. This was not the lowest quote but again I felt they gave me the best feeling of knowing what they were doing. I felt very comfortable with them and confident. The brick retaining wall that was to hold the patio in place ended up being as low as 6 inches and as high as 32 inches on the far end but it looked great. I was excited just to see that portion. Prior to that we had a small 6x8 patio and pinestraw in the area, looked rough at best. Once the rain stopped Mark came and poured the cement over a period of 10 days, their was lots of rain and they did not rush the job. Although I wanted the job done they did the right thing by waiting and I appreciated that. They finished the job in June and at the end of the job I wanted a continuation job performed, some brick built up around the posts, they gave me a great quote of $1500 for 11 posts and 30 inches high around each post. The finished job looked great. This job was started on 7/23 and finished by 7/25. My wife loved the finished product and I could not have asked for a more quality job. I would recommend MGL to anyone wanting a great quality cement/masonry job. Thank you guys a ton for the work you did and I will definitely use you guys in the future
- Call Mr FixitThe work started in the master bathroom. We had a very 70’s blue tile bathroom that measured about 12’ x 4”. it could only accommodate one user at a time comfortably. Attached was a large unused vanity room. Dennis designed a new bathroom that offered a tiled walk-in shower, double vanity, closet for the toilet and a closet. The fixit crew demoed the entire bathroom from floor to ceiling and in about 2 weeks we had a very spacious and modern master bathroom with all the bells and whistles of a modern high end home. The shower was moved, the toilet was moved, ceiling vents were installed and vented outside, 6 new can lights including 2 in the walk-in shower, new tile floor and shower, new double vanity and AC vents were rerouted. The job was finished with a custom built stained double door and it created a very impressive entry into an entirely remodeled room. We are very very happy with not only the quality of the work but also the design concept Dennis came up with. I should also mention that all the work was done in our bedroom. The guys took the time and steps necessary to make sure it was cleaned every day so as not to disrupt our lives. This was an A+ job in price, quality and the crews overall awareness of the fact that the job was in one of the most important areas of the home. Next Dennis, Mike and Tommy went to the other side of the house and began removing all the wood paneling. This was a big job. 4 rooms were remodeled from the floor to the ceiling again. In these rooms there was woodwork that was original to the house. The crew carefully removed all the wood trim and reinstalled all of it without any damage. very nicely done. In the great room the Fixit crew installed (including wiring) 12 can lights, 1 ceiling fan, finished the drywall, refinished and painted the ceiling, installed new crown molding and baseboards, painted the walls and trim, installed blinds and installed nice engineered hardwood flooring. The same was done in the mudroom, mudroom bathroom and laundry room. These three areas all had new heavy-duty vinyl floors installed as well as light fixtures, steel exterior door and frame, dryer vent routed outside, crown molding and baseboards installed, 4 light fixtures and new laundry room countertop with large stainless farmhouse sink installed. Once that area was completed the work moved outside where Dennis and the crew demolished a very old wood staircase at the back door and rebuilt it from the ground up. The entire staircase with landing were built on sight with a extra step added. That extra step makes a big difference. While outside the crew rebuilt our crawl space access door and matched the board and batten on the siding. Again, nicely done. Dennis and the guys also installed a new guest bathroom counter top with two sinks and fixtures and at the end of the job blew 10” of new insulation into the attic. All told the Call MrFixit crew was here working in my home for just over a month. I never had a single problem with the crew or the quality of the work. The scope of the work was considerable. The Fixit crew made our house into the home we now have. It was worth every dime, was finished early and cost less than we had budgeted for. Almost anything you would call a contractor to do to your home was done here. These guys are true skilled tradesmen
- Call Mr FixitI have to say that Dennis worked with us well from the very beginning. He was very professional and included everything he was going to do in the contract. If there were changes or additions, there was an addendum to the contract made. My husband and I didn't agree with each other on all details, and Dennis did his best to make both of us happy. From the very first day the crew arrived on time and every day thereafter. The first day the old deck was demolished and hauled away and the footing for the porch was dug out. The concrete foundation was poured, and the next day the brick layers came. Two days after that the concrete truck came to pour the porch. Then they began on the roof and worked very h****** a hot roof in the 90+ degree weather. The roof took the longest because of the heat. They worked from very early until it got so hot they couldn't work with the shingles. They repaired one place on the roof that had some rot & mold. Either I or both my husband and I were at home when most of the work was being done...asking questions, watching them work, maybe changing our ideas sometime. If any problems or concerns arose, they were addressed courteously and immediately. Dennis and crew were always very courteous, helpful, accomodating. As soon as the roof was done, we had a very hard rain for 2 days. There were 2 small leaks that were quickly and professionally repaired. The last work done was the replacement of the door and windows and the vinyl wrapping around them. I am more pleased with the project that I thought I would be. The work is excellent (we watched it from inside out), and Dennis did several little things along the way at no charge. Thanks also to Mike, Rickey, Cheyenne and the whole crew for a job well done. I can't wait now to get new patio furniture and hang plants on my beautiful new porch/patio. UPDATE- Sept 2011 We have now had our porch for one year and have spent one whole summer with it. Every day I come out on it, I say "I love my porch!" Because it has a roof and 2 ceiling fans, we've been able to be outside much more during the summer. I now have nice patio furniture and plants that are also protected because they're covered. It's just beautiful and serene....Thank you Dennis
Last update on July 3, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Fayetteville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
You plan to mix brick and stone on your home’s exterior, but you don’t want the materials to clash. Read on for tips to achieve a stylish and harmonious facade.
Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Find masonry contractors in
- Fort Bragg,
- Spring Lake,
- Hope Mills,
- Lumber Bridge,
- Saint Pauls,
- Red Springs,
- Newton Grove,
- Tar Heel,
- Southern Pines
masonry contractors in Fayetteville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All American Construction & Restoration Inc1617 Owen Dr
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
- Dream Home Repairs, Inc.PO BOX 87891
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
- Off the Hook ContractingPO Box 53390
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28305
- Q & L Construction1912 Heritage Ln
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28312
- Shoulars Contracting871 Bedrock Dr
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28303
- VETERANS AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION L.L.C.1105 Christina St
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314
- Veterans Roofing & Construction4640 Keg Ct
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314
- All American Construction & Restoration Inc
- Billy Duncan Handymen275 Dorilee Ln
Eagle Springs, North Carolina 27242
- Billy Duncan Handymen
- Call Mr Fixit3302 Liverpool Drive
Sanford, North Carolina 27332
- Call Mr Fixit
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Lane's Contracting, Inc817 S BRIGHTLEAF BLVD
Smithfield, North Carolina 27577
- Lane's Contracting, Inc
- Patrick Holland Footing Co4632 Virsalli Loop
Hope Mills, North Carolina 28348
- Patrick Holland Footing Co