Pest Management Systems, Inc.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2007

We are a full service pest control company that has been serving the Piedmont Triad area since 1984. As an independently owned company, we take pride in this community and aim to be known as a company that is willing to exceed your expectations. We have received two of the leading designations in the Pest Management Industry, QualityPro and QualityPro Green. Created by the National Pest Management ....

Carolina Basement Systems

Carolina Basement Systems is your local, professional basement and crawl space repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: -Basement Waterproofing -Crawl Space Repair -Foundation Repair -Humidity and Mold Control We offer free, no-obligation estimates on all of our patented products. All of our products also have fully transferable, lifetime warranties so you can have piece of mind our solutions will fix your problem, permanently!

Guthrie Control Solutions

We specialize in wildlife control, moisture control, crawlspace restoration and residential and commercial pressure washing, we are a family operated business, we don't believe in breaking someone's bank when times are hard enough. guthriecontrolsolutions.com

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi

04/10/2020

The house is empty (ready for sale) and so I was able to have both inside and outside sprayed. I payed $190 for this....and it took the technician about 30 minutes to do the whole house. I would give the service an A, and the pricing an F. In my judgement, this is way overpriced for some chemicals and 30 minutes of work.

Description of Work
Spray inside and outside of house for insect control

08/21/2017

The company was able to send their bee expert right away. He identified the problem, explained the solution, and took care of it on the spot! I wish all problems vanished so easily! I am an extremely satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Yellow jacket bees were appearing in bedroom.

08/15/2017

They come every three months. They ask if I have seen any bug, they spray indoor and outdoor and they even clean the eaves with this long brush to get the cobwebs out. We have a yearly contract, we renew every year. I will continue to use them until something should happen.

Description of Work
Spray indoors and outdoors.

08/19/2016

Everything was great, we purchased an older home that needed a lot of renovations done. During some renovation work we started to see a lot of spiders everywhere. We purchased PMSI's treatment and it got rid of all of our spider issues.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment

03/17/2016

Very friendly and professional. Offered reasonable options for termite prevention.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and recommendations

02/01/2016

We had seen a LOT of large spiders near the house that were freaking out visitors; this issue was resolved.

Description of Work
Regular (annual) check-up for insects and rodents as the weather turns.

Category pest control,animal removal

07/17/2015

First, I spoke with three representatives in the office before I had the service. Each of them was friendly, courteous, and professional. They listened well and asked pertinent questions. They called back promptly when they needed to get back with me about something. The provider of the service was punctual, friendly,enthusiastic, and knowledgeable.. He took his time and was very thorough. Althoug...

Description of Work
The provider sprayed for ants and centipedes and looked at my deck to determine whether it had termites.

06/25/2015

They are a good company. We got bed bugs from used books in the library. On a Saturday morning we realized what the problem was and we were flying out to go stay with relatives the next Saturday. They were able to respond in like two days. They heat up the whole house to like 125 degrees for like 5 hours. So its a big ordeal. The home power lines can't handle it so they used transformers and gener...

Description of Work
They actually did a termite inspection yesterday. We actually had to have a bed bug treatment and we wanted to have it in a rush.

04/17/2015

First let me say I hope nobody ever has to deal with bedbugs but if you do these guys should be your first call. Pest Mangement was the second pest company we called and I am so glad I called them. The person from the first company told me that I would have to get rid of my sons bedroom furniture. I had already removed the mattresses and box springs but I did not want to have to throw away their f...

Description of Work
Bedbug Extermination by heating my whole house to over 130 degrees to kill them instantly.

04/13/2015

No objections or complaints.

Description of Work
Initial treatment and periodic maintenance.

Category pest control

Commercial and Residential Services: General Pest Control, Termite Treatments, Mosquito Management, Moisture Control, Bed Bug Treatments, and Wildlife Management.

MasterCard, Check, Visa