Pest Management Systems, Inc.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2007

We are a full service pest control company that has been serving the Piedmont Triad area since 1984. As an independently owned company, we take pride in this community and aim to be known as a company that is willing to exceed your expectations. We have received two of the leading designations in the Pest Management Industry, QualityPro and QualityPro Green. Created by the National Pest Management ....

NC Wildlife Experts

NC Wildlife Experts

NC Wildlife Experts We are your local specialist in humane wildlife control. We can handle any species in NC from mice to coyotes. We Humanly remove wildlife from your home, business or property. we are a local owner operated company, with over 9 years in the business and we are committed to personalized service, integrity and a commitment to our customers. all work and repairs are Guaranteed.

Offers by NC Wildlife Experts on Angi

04/10/2020

The house is empty (ready for sale) and so I was able to have both inside and outside sprayed. I payed $190 for this....and it took the technician about 30 minutes to do the whole house. I would give the service an A, and the pricing an F. In my judgement, this is way overpriced for some chemicals and 30 minutes of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray inside and outside of house for insect control

08/21/2017

The company was able to send their bee expert right away. He identified the problem, explained the solution, and took care of it on the spot! I wish all problems vanished so easily! I am an extremely satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellow jacket bees were appearing in bedroom.

08/15/2017

They come every three months. They ask if I have seen any bug, they spray indoor and outdoor and they even clean the eaves with this long brush to get the cobwebs out. We have a yearly contract, we renew every year. I will continue to use them until something should happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray indoors and outdoors.

08/19/2016

Everything was great, we purchased an older home that needed a lot of renovations done. During some renovation work we started to see a lot of spiders everywhere. We purchased PMSI's treatment and it got rid of all of our spider issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control treatment

03/17/2016

Very friendly and professional. Offered reasonable options for termite prevention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection and recommendations

CATEGORY pest control

Commercial and Residential Services: General Pest Control, Termite Treatments, Mosquito Management, Moisture Control, Bed Bug Treatments, and Wildlife Management.

MasterCard, Check, Visa