The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Vancleave, MS
There are 5 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Vancleave
- Handyman House Techs LLCWe had 2 different technicians. One complete the new tile work through out house and the other 2 gentlemen did the painting. They did a great job and I will use them again.
- A-1 Remodeling & Building IncI had A1 come out to install spray foam insulation under my house. Before that could be done they came across some rotten sub floor that had to be replaced. They were able to replace it and repair the cause of the leaks. One of the flooring repairs led to having to pull up tile in the bathroom. They pulled up the tile, replaced the sub floor, fixed the leak, then laid new tile. All the workers were very professional
- TJ's Roofing & General Construction CoHORRIBLE! Worst work ever. The boards are falling from the ceiling. Charged a fortune and won't come back.
- allbrite constructionFirst of all, when I initially found this guy, it was listed as "Allbrite Home Repairs and Remodeling." After he didn't even bother to show up, he removed the name of the company, and is now listed under his name only, which is "Ken Martin." He also changed the address of the aforementioned company to "14125 oneal road, Gulfport, MS 39503. The phone number was also changed to (228) 348-2921." He definitely should be removed from Angie's List, since he is too lazy a low-life con artist to be considered professional enough to be on her list!! He didn't even bother to show up!! When he called me, he lied and told me, "I'll be there tomorrow afternoon," He didn't bother to tell me what time he would show up (which I thought was odd at the time). He then simply hung up, didn't say "goodbye," "see you then," or anything else. He certainly didn't sound eager to do the job, that's for sure!! My advice is NEVER EVEN THINK OF HIRING THIS LYING CON MAN!!!!" He has clearly illustrated the fact that he is severely lacking in credibility and professionalism
- Handyman House Techs LLCUnprofessional, careless, poor work. Would not carry through with original plan for minor repairs, changed workers and plans, many delays, damaged property. Rude employees in office. Owner refused to speak with me. Extremely disappointing because I still need someone to do several projects and hoped this company would work out, but I would not recommend them to anyone
Contractors in Vancleave
- Business Description:# Of employees 3 No subs No financingRecent Review:We had the best experience possible with Mr. Pritchard. I called and left him a VM on Monday 8/5/2019. He called me back promptly. I explained the situation with my leaking roof and siding damage. He scheduled with me an appointment for the very next morning to come out to my house and inspect the areas of damage. Our appointment was for 8:30 AM on Tuesday morning. He arrived at 8:28 AM (perfectly on time). He assessed the areas and gave me an estimate to repair the damages. I agreed and he actually found the leak and patched my roof immediately right then, to make sure that I didn’t sustain any more staining to the interior. We then set a time the following morning (today) to repair the siding damage. He arrived exactly on time again and got right to work. Throughout the tear out process, he found additional damages not known before. This includes rotted studs, as well as additional rotted siding. I was very concerned that the price for the repairs would go up significantly. Not so. He only charged me for the additional wood (which was almost nothing) and paint that he needed to buy, even though it was going to be much more work for him. He said, “I quoted that first price, so that’s all I will charge”. He and his assistant worked tirelessly for probably 10 hours to tear out, repair and paint the damaged area. Looking at the finished product, you can’t even tell that there was damage there. Mr. Pritchard is a man that truly cares about treating people the right way, as well as cares about the quality of his work. From the start, he acted with the utmost professionalism and is extremely knowledgeable. My wife and I are already tentatively scheduling him for some other home repairs that we have been wanting to have done. I have also passed his card to a couple of my immediate neighbors who will be calling him as well for their own home repair projects. If you need a knowledgeable and honest contractor, you should call Mr. PritchardMorrison T.
- Business Description:As a small (VOVO) Veteran Owned-Verteran Operated business located in Gulfport we offer: home improvements, remodeling, and general maintenance to your properties. Please feel free to call us with any questions big or smallRecent Review:We were very happy with how everything went- from timeliness of setting up estimate, fair price we received of quote, and the quality of work performed. Would definitely recommend, as we are already looking to have another project completed with them ourselvesRyan R.
- Business Description:Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES, COMPUTERS SERVICES AND SMART HOME INSTALLATIONS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! We all depend on our computers. Finding reliable expertise is a problem for anybody who does not have a direct channel via a company, employer, friend, or relative. We solve that problem for you. I-Tech provides compute..Recent Review:I-Tech did a number of various electronic, smartphone & PC troubleshooting in order to diagnose all problems causing the issues that were compromising my electronics & smart devices. Once Problems were identified everything was fixed and I timely manner and with complete satisfaction. Very happy and would definitely use Mr. Weaver and I-tech services againSue M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:You’ll know that you have a solid, reliable roof over your head when you call the expert roofing contractors at Sanders and Sanders Roofing out of Clinton, MS and Gulfport, Ms. Sanders and Sanders Roofing offers quality services for roof replacement. When you need a roof that you can trust, call the experienced roofers at Sanders and Sanders Roofing in Clinton, MS and Gulfport, Ms.
- Business Description:228-863-4819 Gulf Coast Patio & Screen is the PREMIER BUILDING CONTRACTOR of patio covers,screen rooms,swimming pool enclosures,awnings,sunrooms,carports,decks,concrete,screen enclosures,awnings,carports,decks,aluminum patio cover kits.Visit www.gulfcoastpatioandscreen.com to see our beautiful work.We have been serving the coast since 1986.We are LIC. & INSURED.Mississippi building contractor LIC.#R08608.Call today for a FREE ESTIMATRecent Review:Brian and his crew were wonderful and delivered the product to perfection. They cleaned up after the job was completed and even replanted some grass that had to be taken up. They stayed with the job until it was completed. It is even better than what we expected. From the time we called the company until the job was completed was 2 weeks. It took a week to completed the job. We were skeptical of hiring someone from the internet but it turned out to be the right company. In conversations with the owner, he wanted to make sure we received the product that we were wanting. If you are looking for someone to screen your pool, please call Gulf Coast Patio and Screen. You won't be disappointed!! <br /Sherry D.
- Business Description:I'm Roy Carney from Old Place Customs. I specialize in carpentry masonry and privacy fencing. 40 years old with 25 years experience. while others kids where in high school ..i was on the job..Recent Review:Old Place Customs has done several jobs for us, including building 40x80 shop with brick front, fencing and other small remodeling projects at our house. The finished product is always impeccable, we are always very pleased with the outcome. Reasonable rates and quality work.Kim P.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:They showed up when they said they would. they completed the job on time, and they did a very thorough cleanup when they were done. My mother has used them and loved their work. that is how I heard about them. My next door neighbor saw how well they did on my roof and had them back the next week to do his and he was highly pleased as well. <br /RUTHIE B.
- Business Description:Our Mission at Handyman House Techs is to provide affordable home repair and remodeling services that exceed our customers expectations. We perform all types of home repairs, and we always provide free estimates. As a commitment to each community we serve and our customers, our business is registered, licensed, insured and bonded. Cost is determined by the jobRecent Review:I've used them probably five or six times. Half of the work has been good and the other half hasn't been. It's a guy that has probably 20 or 30 employees. I've seen two different people for six or seven different things. They have different people for different things, such as fencing. So one guy might specialize in something but not be good at something else. He did a good job fixing the toilet. A plastic bag got stuck in the track and knocked the garage door off its track. Other guys had talked about getting a whole new door but couldn't get out here in time. The fee might be $50 to come out plus whatever they have to do. I'll probably call them back again. If it's a big thing, I'm just going to ask for that one service, so they'll send an experienced person. I've got a list a mile long of little things to do. If I call for an electrician and then I ask him to fix a fence, he might not know what he's doing on the fence. They're pretty trustworthy because he's a local guy. They have licenses, permits, insurance, and are bonded, in case something goes wrong. They advertise a lot around here. I think he's from Biloxi but he's working in Alabama, too. He's spreading out. He remodels and just about anything. If he can't do it, he can get it done. If I could've gone through him for roofing work, he could've not accepted it where I didn't have any choice with outcome from the one that actually did the work. It's handy for me having somebody with some power, a reputation, and knowing they're licensed and insured. They're handy to come right away. The last guy that came was really good. It just depends on who comes. Their prices are reasonable. He seemed like he could do almost anything. He did it quick and he did it reasonably priced. He came within the same day. I didn't want to leave the garage door up all night. Everybody that I was calling were saying they couldn't get to it today. Handyman House Techs could, which helped out a lot, too. If I need them again, I'm going to ask for this guy, if he's still there. I'm sure they can do electrical and plumbing, if you just tell them what you need. I think I'm going to call them for quotes on fencingBecky S.
- Business Description:been in business for 3 years now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Vancleave
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aluminum Designs24399 McHenry Rd
Saucier, Mississippi 39574
- Aluminum Designs
- D & S Plumbing Service LLC2621 N 6th St
Ocean Springs, Mississippi 39564
- D & S Plumbing Service LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gulf Coast Exteriors DBA Oasis Builders18441 Lakewood Ct
Saucier, Mississippi 39574
- Gulf Coast Exteriors DBA Oasis Builders
- Handyman House Techs LLC549 E Pass Rd Ste V
Gulfport, Mississippi 39507
- Handyman House Techs LLC
- Just Fix It!27103 DV Moran Road
Pass Christian, Mississippi 39571
- Just Fix It!
- Old Place Customs1158 Jordan Rd George County
Perkinston, Mississippi 39573
- Old Place Customs
- Pritchard Roofing Siding & Remodeling6051 Ranch Rd West Lot1
Grandbay, Alabama 36541
- Pritchard Roofing Siding & Remodeling
- Sanders and Sanders Roofing102 Abby Oak Dr
Clinton, Mississippi 39056
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Southeastern Door & Window13155 Shriners Blvd E
Biloxi, Mississippi 39532
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Sanders and Sanders Roofing
- TJ's Roofing & General Construction Co21240 Kux Rd
Long Beach, Mississippi 39560
- TJ's Roofing & General Construction Co
- Window World of Mobile1606 Industrial Park Cir
Mobile, Alabama 36693
- Window World of Mobile