Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Vancleave, MS
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Vancleave
- Precision Door Service of New OrleansTHE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT! MAX WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, PUNCTUAL, AND PATIENT! SO REFRESHING TO FIND A COMPANY THAT YOU CAN TRUST AND TO DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY'RE GONNA DO. I WOULD DEFINATELY HIRE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!
- Elite Garage Door Co LLCThis was a great experience! Our neighbors were getting their garage door worked on and we asked the technicians to come over and speak with us when they were finished with our neighbors. The service providers Aaron and Chris were so friendly. I had never had a garage door opener prior to purchasing this home. Aaron and Chris went over all the details of our garage door, including what maintenance should be done and when. They also showed us the features of the opener that we were not aware of. We purchased an extra remote opener and Aaron programed it for us. These guys went over and above the call of duty and were way above outstanding in their customer service. We will DEFINITELY call them when we need work on our garage door
- Coast Garage Door CoI have to say they were wonderful. I called frantic on the evening of December 23rd. Our garage door would not open. He called back within 15 minutes. He came out on Christmas Eve, 20 minutes later I was back in business. He did not charge me extra for coming on Christmas Eve. Very nice man, I would highly recommend him
- The Door ManBilly is a very nice, courteous, and knowledgeable person. It is very evident that he is well versed in many different manufacturers. I called him at 10:00 AM and he showed up at noon. He was finished at 2:00. I couldn't be happier. If you need any garage door services, give Billy a call.
- The Door ManMr.Billy spent more hours than he charged me for to correct problems with my garage door. In the 100 degree heat in my garage he repaired my garage door and it works better than it ever did. I appreciate the wonderful job he did and the timely manner he responded to my call. I wold recommend him wit a++
- Doors & More LLCThey did the work quickly and showed me how new system worked. I have used this company a few times and will continue to do so..
- The Door ManGave a very fair price estimate. Explained all the options. Added some items at no extra cost. Arrived promptly, performed excellent work in a neat and workmanship manner, completed work in record time, removed old door and closer, explained all the features of the new door and closer.
- Doorways, Inc.Did a good job. Garage door works fine now. As I remember, it required an uncommon spring, but they found one.
- The Door ManOn the night of December 22 the garage door decided not to open. After looking it over a few times I realized that one of the main springs had broken. On the morning of the 23 (2 days before Christmas) I called a few installers with on luck. I had left a message on Billy's phone ( Always leave a message he will call) He called back and said he would come out that day. This guy is a real pro. Price was fare and he fixed items that should have been done when the door was installed. If you live on the west side of the coast use The Door Man
- Alligood ConstructionTwo young men from Alligood installed a new screw drive garage door opener. They were very polite and installed the opener in about an hour. An hour after they left, my wife came home and opened the garage door; the screw drive became detached from the garage door and landed on the garage floor. I called the number on the business card and the owner of the company answered. (mind you it was 5:00 pm at this point). He ran to Sears, purchased a new garage door opener (the same model that was installed earlier) and replaced the entire opener that same day with the two young men by his side. He was very apologetic and explained the two young men were new employees and still learning. I greatly admire the owner of the company for giving these young men an opportunity to learn from their mistakes. Even though he lost money on the deal, because he had to purchase a new opener, he was very polite, stayed until the job was done, and taught these two young men a valuable lesson in customer service and integrity
Garage Door Companies in Vancleave
- Business Description:Here at Shock LLC we provide all services necessary for the repair and maintenance of your property. Since we began in 2013, we have handled every job with great attention to detail and completed each project in the same way that we would do it for ourselves. When you call you will speak with the owner directly and have him onsite for every job. No job is too small so please contacts us todayRecent Review:Ryan did an excellent job on our bathroom remodel. He was on time, completed the work within the proposed time frame. Have another project that I will be using him on. Price was fair and he performed the job like he was doing it on his own homeMike S.
- Business Description:228-863-4819 Gulf Coast Patio & Screen is the PREMIER BUILDING CONTRACTOR of patio covers,screen rooms,swimming pool enclosures,awnings,sunrooms,carports,decks,concrete,screen enclosures,awnings,carports,decks,aluminum patio cover kits.Visit www.gulfcoastpatioandscreen.com to see our beautiful work.We have been serving the coast since 1986.We are LIC. & INSURED.Mississippi building contractor LIC.#R08608.Call today for a FREE ESTIMATRecent Review:This company went above and beyond what I expected. I had patio cover done on the front of the house and a screen room on my back porch. They were very determined, down to earth, very clean, courtous, and overall did an awesome job. I love the work they did. Thank you!Sarah G.
- Business Description:We only sell garage doors that meet county wind requirements. Whether you're looking for the beautiful Carriage House style that adds beauty and class to your home, an energy efficient door that keeps your home warm or cool while reducing energy bills, or just want a completely reliable garage door that's affordable, we've got a model that fits your needsRecent Review:GREAT. A Precision Door team was in the area and responded in an hour. They began with a safety check and determined the repair needed before providing a reasonable quote. The hinge replacement and service to the coils causing the problem were completed timely, and, before sunset our door was better than newBrian S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:It went pretty good but there are/were problems with the install. The astragal on the bottom of the door continues to roll-up as the door closes. A crew returned to address this issue but it still exists.Kellie L.
- Business Description:Our Mission at Handyman House Techs is to provide affordable home repair and remodeling services that exceed our customers expectations. We perform all types of home repairs, and we always provide free estimates. As a commitment to each community we serve and our customers, our business is registered, licensed, insured and bonded. Cost is determined by the jobRecent Review:I've used them probably five or six times. Half of the work has been good and the other half hasn't been. It's a guy that has probably 20 or 30 employees. I've seen two different people for six or seven different things. They have different people for different things, such as fencing. So one guy might specialize in something but not be good at something else. He did a good job fixing the toilet. A plastic bag got stuck in the track and knocked the garage door off its track. Other guys had talked about getting a whole new door but couldn't get out here in time. The fee might be $50 to come out plus whatever they have to do. I'll probably call them back again. If it's a big thing, I'm just going to ask for that one service, so they'll send an experienced person. I've got a list a mile long of little things to do. If I call for an electrician and then I ask him to fix a fence, he might not know what he's doing on the fence. They're pretty trustworthy because he's a local guy. They have licenses, permits, insurance, and are bonded, in case something goes wrong. They advertise a lot around here. I think he's from Biloxi but he's working in Alabama, too. He's spreading out. He remodels and just about anything. If he can't do it, he can get it done. If I could've gone through him for roofing work, he could've not accepted it where I didn't have any choice with outcome from the one that actually did the work. It's handy for me having somebody with some power, a reputation, and knowing they're licensed and insured. They're handy to come right away. The last guy that came was really good. It just depends on who comes. Their prices are reasonable. He seemed like he could do almost anything. He did it quick and he did it reasonably priced. He came within the same day. I didn't want to leave the garage door up all night. Everybody that I was calling were saying they couldn't get to it today. Handyman House Techs could, which helped out a lot, too. If I need them again, I'm going to ask for this guy, if he's still there. I'm sure they can do electrical and plumbing, if you just tell them what you need. I think I'm going to call them for quotes on fencingBecky S.
- Business Description:we at e.t.electric care about the safety of ur family .we dont cut corners at ur exspence. we service the whole gulf coast
- Business Description:We offer a wide array of home improvement and small business needs. Diverse crew from all backgrounds and trades. References available.
- Business Description:RTS All American Garage Doors offers a variety of products and services to ensure our customers utmost satisfaction. From new construction to remodels and basic home improvements, RTS is here to make your home safer and more efficient than ever before. RTS All American Garage Doors stocks a wide variety of garage door parts and also offers Garage Door replacement and garage door service in the Pensacola and Surrounding areas. Please let us know how we can help youRecent Review:Excellent service! Robert is truly knowledgeable, honest, and extremely respectful. My family and I need immediate help on a weekend and he came through by telling us exactly what was wrong and gave us multiple options to choose from. We thank him so much and would like for everyone to know that he is "the best" at what he doesDouglas F.
- Business Description:I'm Justin im a contractor specializing in residential construction property management/remodeling/additions/demolition and removals/grounds maintenance/framing/roofing/painting/Sheetrock/drywall/mud finish/trim carpentry/plumbing/electrical/decking/landscaping/fencing/flooring/patios/tile/bathrooms/installations/manufacturing/porches/etc... What makes me standout from others is the fact I don't just chase a check. No i actually Was raised doing carpentry it's all I've known construction mana..
- Business Description:Coastline Garage Doors is a family owned and operated small business in Pascagoula. We sale, service and repair residential and commercial garage doors and operators on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We offer quality products and expertise and stand behind all of our products and services by offering a 12 month service warranty. We pride ourselves on doing the job right the first time at an affordable price, saving you time and money
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Vancleave
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Coast Garage Door Co5086 Mitchell Rd
Long Beach, Mississippi 39560
- Coast Garage Door Co
- ET Services Inc10105 Tucker Rd
Vancleave, Mississippi 39565
- ET Services Inc
- Handyman House Techs LLC549 E Pass Rd Ste V
Gulfport, Mississippi 39507
- Handyman House Techs LLC
- Just Fix It!27103 DV Moran Road
Pass Christian, Mississippi 39571
- Just Fix It!
- Precision Door Service3726 Halls Mill Rd
Mobile, Alabama 36693
- Precision Door Service
- RTS All American Garage Doors Inc3700 Creighton Rd unit 10
Pensacola, Florida 32504
- RTS All American Garage Doors Inc
- Window World of Mobile1606 Industrial Park Cir
Mobile, Alabama 36693
- Window World of Mobile