Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Vancleave, MS
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Vancleave
- C & R Paving CompanyFilled 3 holes in driveway for no charge! Will return in April, 2014 to re-pave entire driveway. Great company with a GREAT reputation.
- Pave-Co Paving1. Came down the driveway to the house and said he had some leftover asphalt could he dump it in our driveway. Husband said sure. They got a truck half full and dumped it in drive. Than said they had a couple of tandems full but would have to come back next day. They did smooth it and roll it and did some leveling work on drive before laying millings. They came back next day and finished driveway. A quarter mile drive. I walked it asphalt was what is called asphalt millings. It was full of trash spray cans pieces of hose sticks paper just garbage. They left soda bottles and cans and cigarette butts along the drive. Said it would settle and harden. NOT my dogs nails dig up the road when we walk on it rain washes out gouges in it. Came back to day to seal which by the way they talked was included NOOOOO Sprayed something on the driveway and wanted another 7000.00 dollars No checks or money orders or whatever these guys followed my husband to the bank to get cash every day. 25000.00 dollars later road is still loose pieces of asphalt full of garbage. DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE CLOSE TO YOU The receipt we got has Pave-CO PAVING on it with only a phone number 1-800-274-0942 no address no names nothing. Yeah we were fools but you dont have to be. They started by saying they were working on the highway a couple of miles away which somebody was and asked if they could get rid of extra leftover asphalt so they didnt have to take it back to Biloxi. But there is no record of them anywhere. WATCH OUT Husband doesnt want me to put this in Angiis List because they did the jobalthough I dont think it was a very good job. It looks like loose black graverl now. They guaranteed grass would not grow in the road after it was sealed Its full off grass. I just cant let it go. Have to post it somewhere, warn people, just trying to help
Driveway Pavers in Vancleave
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience Affordable Paving is your expert paver. We know it’s important to find the most trusted asphalt and paving company. We work hard to build confidence and trust with each project. We ensure safety on the roadways license and insured and offer top quality services. We are family-owned and operated since 1990. You can count on us for your paving services!Recent Review:Willie with Affordable Paving was awesome! They worked with us on the cost and I think even went above and beyond what they told us they were going to do! They are very affordable and did the job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Affordable PavingJ T.
- Business Description:state licensed and jnsured general contractor, 5 employees,senior citizen discount, small projects welcomed. FREE ESTIMATES.Recent Review:McGee et al. were very responsive and fairly attentive - actual work was mostly performed by laborers, but workmanship was very good - job appears to be excellent, work was well supervised; this outfit is one of the only in the region that is licensed, insured, bonded - Mr. McGee is a nice guy who aims to please, and the head roofer was also a good guy - they also do general remodeling and other types of jobChet R.
- Business Description:We provide free estimates.
- Business Description:Asphalt Services is a professional asphalt paving contractor located in Slidell, LA and servicing but not limited to New Orleans, Metairie, Gonzales, Baton Rouge, Covington, Mandeville, and Hammond. We are a locally owned and operated paving contractor focused on safety, quality, budget, and schedule. With open communication, superior customer service and quality work we strive to develop long-lasting professional relationships with our clients. We are fully licensed and insured so our custom..
- Business Description:Magnolia Striping Company
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Gulf Coast Siding.Recent Review:They did the single thing that is most important. They said what they were going to do and did what they said they were going to do. In addition, they did everything in a professional and timely manner. <br /Larry H.
- Business Description:Gulf Contracting is a small family owned business that provides excellent customer service and will work provide the best product for the customer while staying well under budget. All estimates are free. Satisfaction guaranteed. No project too large or too small
- Business Description:JUST FIX IT! NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG! QUALITY SERVICE! AFFORDABLE PRICES!Recent Review:My wife and I bought a retirement home in Ocean Springs that was flooded by Katrina. The home was under 5 feet of water and unoccupied for years. We solicited several quotes and Emmitt Christie's (Just Fix It) was by far the most competitive. We were located in Columbus, Ohio during the duration of the remodeling (May 2013-Sept. 2013). Because we were not familiar with the area or contractors in the Misssissippi Gulf Coast, I was apprehensive about hiring and trusting any company to take care of our investment, especially since we weren't there. However, that all changed with Emmitt. We could tell him what we wanted done, when we want it done and he would give us a very good price for the job. We could trust Emmitt to do the job right, on time and without us being there. Although his price and quality of work was very good, the fact that we could trust him is what makes him very valuable. Some of the work that he performed on our home included: New roof, new wiring, new drywall, some new plumbing, installed kitchen cabinets and counters, bathroom vanitys, designed and installed a new slate walk-in shower, built a deck, installed electrical panel boxes, ceiling lights and fans throughout the home and converted the garage into a den and laundry room. The bottom line is I would highly recommend Emmitt's company, Just Fix It, for any job, big or small. <br /John H.
- Business Description:We are a local plumbing company serving south mississippi and south louisana. We are family owned and owner operated. Our comppany is a complete plumbing service and we specialize plumbing repair and drain cleaning. 24/7 & Holidays. All Major Credit Cards Accepted. 1Year Warranty On All Work. Call Us Today! Experience Matters! We Care About Our Customers
- Business Description:Owner-Operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. No extra charge for 24 hour emergency service.Recent Review:Called Danny Van Cleave at DJ's Asphalt after reading reviews on Angie's list. He came by my house late that same day to look at my needs. I had a pretty bad erosion problem because it's down hill to my shop. I also park a trailer beside my shop and it really washes out bad there so I wanted to asphalt that area also. Danny gave me a fair quote so I said and quot;let's do itand quot;. This was on a Thursday. He said he would call me Sunday afternoon and let me know what day next week he could do the job. Sunday afternoon he called and said they would be here by 8 Tuesday morning. They in fact arrived at 07:30. The new driveway to my shop was about 55 ft long and in some areas about 12 foot wide. Then the new drive way also ran down beside my shop 10 ft by 24 foot. They put a dump truck load of clay base in, packed it and then the asphalt over it. Their main concern was making my 'curvedand quot; drive way have proper slope to make sure fast running rain water would not enter my shop. It appears they did a good job with this situation. They also installed a water break in the driveway in front of my shop to insure the water is diverted properly. I was impressed by how well these guys worked together. You can tell they have been together for many years. They had good equipment, good manners, very pleasant to work with. Also they are not afraid of work.....I could not have kept up with them. I guess the most shocking thing to me was how fast the job went. I fully expected the finished job would take a full day or more. <strong>They were gone in exactly 5 hours</strong>. <br /> <br /Donald S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Vancleave
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!