When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sullivan, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sullivan
- Home Performance Group LLCWe had just purchased our new home and the ac died 2 days later. Home Performance Group diagnosed the problem and recommended a new system. After carefully looking a the options provided, we made a decision about which system. We had an entire team headed up by Nick to help us install. Even the manager, Patrick came out to be sure we were satisfied. It comes with a service contract and we are thrilled as we know that they are reliable and we can count on them
- Home Performance Group LLCThe problem was diagnosed quickly by George, the technician. He came out a couple of days later with all the equipment to resolve all issues. Even found some issues we were not aware of and diagnosed and resolved. We use Home Performance Group for plumbing, electrical, and furnace/airconditioning. Their home based staff as well as field people are polite, and very knowledgeable. They care
- Appliance RxRyan, the service technician, was efficient, courteous, and forthright. We were well pleased with his services and use Appliance RX again, if necessary in the future. Also, will recommend them to others.
- A & M HEATING & COOLING3 VISITS on a 5 yr-old system and called for 4th visit: The first visit I was told nothing wrong with air conditioner - they cleaned & topped off the freon. Paid -approximately $125 - $150? Second visit - I was told nothing was wrong with system - paid $75 (later after speaking to Office Manager Laurie - she refunded me since it was not fixed and stopped a second time. She suggested to give one of her other guys a chance to fix it.) Two weeks ago I paid $80 service call for third visit. The guy told me he had an error code and he just reset the breaker on the outside of the house. He promised that if it stopped working again that he would come immediately to the house and show me how he reset the air conditioner. When it stopped the 4th time - I called for the guy and they told me he was on a site and unavailable today. So, they didn't fix anything - they were just resetting the system. They were very rude on the 4th call - neither Wayne nor Laurie were nice about the situation on the 4th call. The only reason I originally kept going back to this company was because Laurie was very nice and seemed to want to help me until the last call. Perhaps she is stressed out because of the inept employees. I don't know how many times I beat myself up for going with this company. Last visit was on 8/31/21 and it broke down the 4th time 9/10/21 - 11 DAYS LATER Laurie advised me there would be a service charge for 4th visit - I informed her the guy told me that if it stopped again - he would come out and show me how to reset it without a charge. I promised her that if he would do that I would never again call on their company for service. I have beat myself up for going with this company. I should have learned after the first visit. I would suggest that you find more reliable company on fixing the item rather than just resetting the ite
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairI had to have a new ice maker kit and a defrost sensor and drain kit to repair the refrigerator. Refrigerator and ice maker works perfect now. I will always call Mr. Appliance of Joplin if I need a repairman for an appliance. I certainly will NOT call the repairman in Monett MO that I waited a year on to get parts. Mr. Appliance has a very skilled repairman on their staff. The service charge is eliminated if the repair is made. They are very professional and friendly and prompt!!! I will also always check Angie's List for referrals in the future
- Sullins Painting And RemodelThe owner came out. Gave me a very reasonable bid. Then the owner came with another young man. They did a wonderful job. The job was done in a reasonable amount of time. And I will hire them from now on for all my painting and remodeling
- A to Z Appliance RepairHe came promptly and fixed what I needed each time. He is always willing to help and acts promptly to solve the problems I was having each time.
- A to Z Appliance RepairIt was the first time we had used them. They were fast, on time, and did what they would say they would do.
- A to Z Appliance RepairWe have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine that we bought from a used appliance store in 2010. Almost from the beginning there were problems with the control panel, but when we tried to contact the store we purchased it from, they were gone. We have been babying this machine along for nearly 3 years. On Saturday, March 23, right before a massive snow storm was due to hit, the control panel went out completely. After pricing new washing machines of this make and model, we decided we were going to have to get a much smaller machine. Before doing this, we decided to get an estimate on fixing the one we had. I called A to Z Appliance on Monday at 2 pm and left a message. Leonard called me back within 15 minutes, got the information about what my machine was doing, and told me he would be out between 3 and 5. He called back several minutes later and got the model number from me. He arrived between 3 and 4, and within 15 minutes had diagnosed the machine. He brought the possible parts that would be needed to fix the machine, and by 4:30 the washer was fixed, there was no mess, and there was even a $20 coupon toward my repair. While here he also checked the tub bearings, as this machine has had lots of problems with this. Leonard was fast, courteous, and economical. We have a washer that is like new for $300. I consider this a great deal for my money. Thanks, Leonard
- A to Z Appliance RepairLeonard does a great job, that was the second time i called him. He came out the very next day. He diagnosed the problem and had it running in a little over 30 minutes. He also told me what i could do next time so i would not have to make a service call. A to Z is a great company. If you need appliance repair, they are the ones to call
Appliance Repair Experts in Sullivan
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Quality handymen, and home repair services in the St. Louis and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. Jobs taking less than 1 day are time & materials at the rate of $65/hr. All jobs minimum 2 hr charge. No travel charge. Please call to scheduleRecent Review:Perfect. Wayne was so nice and professional. Worked continuously for 7 hours and did everything that I had requested effortlessly. He is very talented. It is hard to find companies that offer quality workmanship combined with quality people. I will always call Handy Jack firstAnn N.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Appliance RX is providing local and quality appliance repair in the Rolla, St. James Salem, and St. Robert’s area. Our technicians are certified to repair and service all major makes and models of Refrigerators, Freezers, BBQ Grills,Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Stoves, A/C, Heaters, Microwaves, Dishwashers, and many other residential and commercial appliances. We offer competitive rates and even better service than our competitors. We are licensed and insured for residential and commercial propert..
- Business Description:AAA Appliance is family owned and operated by for over 44 years, AAA has continued to serve St. Louis, Jefferson, St. Charles, Warrenton and Lincoln counties with its reliable staff. Additional email - <a href=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com</a>. AAA offers 0% Financing on anything from a new appliance or Furnace to repair on your A/C. Parts for: Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Amana, Roper, Estate, Speed Queen, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Fisher & Paykel, Electolux, State, A.O. Smith, Am..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Sullivan for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Saint Clair
- Villa Ridge
- New Haven
- Gray Summit
appliance repair services in Sullivan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Home Services7428 Mexico Rd
Saint Peters, Missouri
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- All Climate Mechanical2040 Meramec St
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- AAA Home Services
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BRIAN GRANNEMANN SVC124 East 10th- po box 197
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling3222 Mitchell Ave.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Campfire RV98 North St
- Centurion Plumbing Services LLC215 N 1st St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Services LLC1899 N Westwood Blvd Ste 176
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- C & M Appliance Heating and Cooling
- D & S ENTERPRISESPo Box 237
- D & S ENTERPRISES
- Epik Construction & Remodeling69 Progress Ct
Moscow Mills, Missouri
- Epik Construction & Remodeling
- Intek Corp290 Independence Drive
- Intek Corp
- Jack's Refrigeration LLC2376 South Service Rd E
- Jack's Refrigeration LLC
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing430 Cherie Ct
- Patzius Electrical & Plumbing
- Stockell General Contracting Inc & Custom Homes5701 Horneker rd
- Stockell General Contracting Inc & Custom Homes
- Vision Appliance Repair254 Millstone Court
- Vision Appliance Repair