Complete Home Services LLC

With Angi since April 2013

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

08/05/2013

I am still without a stove or refrigerator, and he has refused to return my money. He did repair my garage door, but has not done any work on my appliances or my air duts.

Description of Work
They came out to repair my stove and refrigerator. They also repaired some air ducts in my attic.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/13/2013

Clarence Duncan, owner of Complete Home Services, LLC came to our home on 3-16-2013 to give us an estimate for replacing old heat pumps. I came in contact with him on line via Quality Smith web site while I was researching for estimates. We had already had one estimate. Clarence came across as being a very friendly, trustworthy person that had been in business along time and represented the busine...

Description of Work
Services that was to be performed per invoice: 1] Install 2 new Amana HP package units 14 SEER. Move existing 2.5 ton unit to shop. Remove and haul away all old equipment. Qualifies for Ozark Border rebates. Inspect and repair duct work in crawl. 2] Install new Tankless water heater by American Direct Heat. 5 year parts and labor. 3] 10 year parts and labor warranty on heating and cooling systems (2) 4] 2 year maintenance plan on new systems only-spring and fall tune ups. This invoice and agreement was done on 3-16-2013. Work was to begin on 3-20-2013 and to be completed on 3-22-2013. As of 4-13-2013 work is not completed. He did start installing Amana Distinction HP units but did not complete and installed units in wrong place. 3 ton was to be in front (largest part of house and 2 ton in back) He did it opposite. He never insulated duct work or finished duct work and used wrong size pipes. The units was dented and damaged, but he said that was no problem he would get the parts to fix them, but never did even though he said parts was in many times. He did not move previous 2.5 ton unit to shop as he said he would. And did not remove or haul away old equipment. He did install water heater, but it has leaked and not worked right from beginning. Water has cold and hot spurts. Tankless water heaters require water softeners and he told us that would come with it and we never saw one even after multiple times he said we would get one. We never received rebate information from him even after multiple requests verbally and also via email, he would say he would send and never would. As far as the warranty and maintenance plan goes, very doubtful since he has lied about everything else.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Appliance repair include refrigerators, freezers, garbage disposals, heating and cooling, air conditioners, heat pumps & furnaces.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa