Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
Get matched with top septic system services in Nixa, MO
There are 9 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Nixa
- Triple D Septic ServicesEarlier this week my disabled father had urgent need of septic services, after many calls to other companies in the area he was given the number to Triple D. The owner and operator of Triple D, Mr. Joey Dyer, quickly accessed the issue and despite how difficult the situation was he was determined to help my father. Rarely in doing business is it possible to come across someone with such morales and integrity as Mr. Dyer. I cannot say enough positive things about the quality of his services. Other companies in the area came out, saw the situation and walked away, not Triple D! As my father is a disabled veteran on a limited income this unexpected septic crisis was especially stressful. Mr. Dyer was honest, patient, very accommodating and affordable. If you or anyone you know are in need of septic services I highly recommend calling the good people at Triple D Septic
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcI went to a home inspection service outside of the company my realtors wanted us to hire. I found Extra Mile to have top ratings on Angie's List and after a brief discussion with Tori about what all they inspected in and around the house, plus digging up the septic to look inside (if necessary) I decided to hire them. They scheduled me in very quickly, I had to have the inspection done that week. They were efficient, the well water was tested the day before so that results would be available once the inspection was finished. They were prompt, they actually beat me to the house on the day of the inspection and had already begun work. They were professional, they took time after the inspection to present what they had found, to explain what was important and what was trivial. They had determined they would need to dig up the hatch to the septic, which the realtor's company had told me they would not do, and it is a good thing they did. The septic was inadequate to run both houses connected to it, the lateral lines were improper and many other components were busted. We were warned that it would be cheaper to replace than to fix. The sellers refused and hired a professional to come fix the septic, after viewing the issues himself, he agreed with our home inspectors. They cost us a bit more than the realtor's inspection company would have, but the extra $100 in the short term saved us $15,000 in the long term. We have a brand new septic we do not share with the neighbors! Tori and her husband have been absolutely amazing throughout this process, we had initially determined we would tie in their fee with the closing cost and when I discovered there would not be enough to cover them, they made an affordable pay plan for us. THE EXTRA MILE HOME INSPECTION COMPANY REALLY DOES GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!! I would use them again IF I hadn't just found my forever home, but I will keep their information to pass along to ANYONE who is in the market for a home inspection. Do not be fooled into thinking you should stick with the company that your realtor suggests, they want to sell a house and make profit, they are not in it to make certain you have a good HOME. EXTRA MILE wants you to be able to live in the house you choose, safely and happily. PLUS, they are Veterans and we should support our Vets! I cannot say enough good about these folks. Not a bad experience at all. Please call Tori, I promise you will not regret your decision
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcThey have been very great with communicating, speedy scheduling, and explaining the process in detail. I've seen their inspection report for other home buyers and it was incredibly detailed. I look forward to finishing the process with them! Thanks Extra Mile Inspections!!
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcTheir work was professional and cost competitive. After moving in I hired them for additional work which was completed in a timely manner. I plan to use them in the future when any needs arise.
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcThe Extra Mile team was incredibly thorough and professional. They do a great job of not only pointing out issues but explaining what the issues mean in terms of function, potential future issues, safety, etc. I would definitely hire them again.
- Extra Mile Home Inspection SvcRob really lives up to his business name. He really went the extra mile for us. He was thorough in his inspection and stood by his observations. He potentially saved us from a very hefty and costly repair by catching the potential issue during his inspection. We trusted his assessment and we are glad we did. We would highly recommend Rob and his team at Extra Mile
- LANE EXCAVATINGWe like him. He installed the system so he can tell us what we gonna do if we have problems. He is really good and he can solve problems without charging anything. We recommend him.
- Davco PlumbingThey were pretty good. They were friendly and they came right out. They squeezed me in. They responded very well. I would use them again. They were reliable and fair. I would recommend them.
- Chris Vaught Construction LLCChris Vaught Construction dug pit after pit after pit to find the right place for us to put our tank, so that we didn't have to put in the more expensive system. He was here 4 hours digging pit after pit to find the right place to do the testing. He saved our home. It was really great. We only had about half of his fee as a down payment and he was willing to accept that and we send him a check every month. I am not sure he does that for everyone, but he knew we were disabled and that we were doing the best we could. He didn't want to see us lose our place. We had already moved our modular in and we didn't have the money to move it out. We didn't know what we were going to do. He was great. I have never seen anybody work so hard and there was no guarantee that we were going to use him, just to find the right spot so that we didn't have to pay an arm and a leg. I don't know if he offers financing to everyone, but he did for us
- S & S PUMPING Service Inc.Shelby showed up promptly. Explained what he was doing as he worked. Brought his own water hose to hose inside of septic tank after suctioning to remove 100% of tank contents. Will definitely use this company again.
Last update on September 9, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Nixa, MO
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Find septic tank services in
- Walnut Shade,
- Fair Grove,
- Ash Grove,
- Merriam Woods Village,
- Rockaway Beach,
- Reeds Spring,
- Branson West,
Septic Tank Contractors in Nixa, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Farr Better Plumbing Inc3463 E Sawyer Rd
Brookline, Missouri 65619
- Farr Better Plumbing Inc
- ME SKID STEER10457 N Farm Road 247
Fair Grove, Missouri 65648
- ME SKID STEER
- Popis Plumbing & Electric1500 Charity Rd
Elkland, Missouri 65644
- Popis Plumbing & Electric
- S & S PUMPING Service Inc.1006 DEERFIELD RD
Merriam Woods, Missouri 65740
- S & S PUMPING Service Inc.
- Vico Home Inspection2366 State Highway Y # 40
Forsyth, Missouri 65653
- Vico Home Inspection
Septic tank companies that service Nixa
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.