There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Jefferson City, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Jefferson City
- Sappingtons Carpet CareEric and his crew are great at what they do. No mess, no headaches just a nice clean as new carpet when I got home from work!
- Maxcare Carpet Cleaning & RepairI entered into TL;DR territory writing this, so in short: do yourself a favor and call MaxCare. I'm so glad my basement filled with sewage. I'm not kidding, and you probably think that's weird, but let me explain... My story begins on what should have been a carefree and relaxing weekend. My husband was out of town and I was getting ready to hunker down and binge on The Voice. Cue epically pootastic sewer backup. After the plumber took care of the blocked pipes, I called MaxCare to see about cleaning up the poopocalypse in my basement. Rob was there within the hour and went straight to work sanitizing the hard surfaces and carting away the affected carpet. Never in my life have I met a man so passionate about carpet cleaning than Rob. I started calling him for my home needs after he did great cleaning at a couple of my offices in town. I've had some emergencies in the past and he always responds super fast (very important when you have a surprise toilet overflow at a business!). The following week I met my new hero, Stephanie. Stephanie oversaw everything to come after the initial disaster. We had a LOT of things to deal with: refinishing wood paneling, replacing baseboards & flooring, re-painting walls (water travels y'all!), and the unfortunate discovery of asbestos. Yeah, I said asbestos. It was a real clusterfluff. Stephanie worked tirelessly day after day to make sure the job was done right with as little impact to our daily lives as possible. She coordinated all the subcontractors and really went the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of the whole way through. Stephanie also has this magic ability to make you feel like you're her only client. Anytime I had a question or concern, she responded quickly with answers, sometimes to questions I didn't even realize I had. She was also on the same plane as me as far as design went--anytime there was a question about where to put something, what color something should be, how to cover something, Stephanie's instincts were always in line with my own. Despite the unfortunate circumstance that began this whole ordeal, I am glad it happened for a few reasons. 1) our gross old Berber carpet is gone forever, 2) our new floors are beautiful, and 3) now I know Stephanie, the gal that can do anything! She saved my house and my sanity, and I would trust her with any job. I am eternally grateful
- Neville & Son's Carpet CleaningThey were very nice to deal with and they did an excellent job for steam cleaning. Be aware, however, that steam will not remove yellow pet urine stains. My carpets are clean and sanitized, but still look awful because of my puppy stains. There is no urine in the carpet, just stains from acid in the urine interacting with the fiber in the carpet
- Sapp's Homepro IncI used them twice in the past year for problems, and they were very responsive. They were very caring about fixing the problem; they stayed with the problem until it was fixed. I would recommend them to all family and friends. I contacted them about two years ago, and I would not call in anybody else. They do carpets, drapes, upholstery and fire, smoke and water restoration. I would rate them highly
- Neville & Son's Carpet Cleaningthe house that we had the carpet cleaned we had just moved out of . the blue carpet in one of the bedrooms was really in bad shape ! the carpet cleaner got the stain out that were in the carpet when we moved in great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Stanley SteemerI submitted the request online and was contacted very soon afterwards. Greg came out and to give me an estimate on what he could do and how much it was going to cost. We had just bought the house and I wanted to make sure the carpet was thoroughly cleaned before we moved in. Greg did an outstanding job of cleaning the carpet. All the places I didn't think would come out, he got with no problems at all. He saw that we were replacing the flooring in other parts of the house and explained that Stanley Steemer also provided flooring sales and installation. After talking with Greg about what we needed in the way of flooring, he put me in contact with Bruce who came out and took the measurements for carpeting and laminate in several rooms. We had received a quote from Home Depot of a whopping $12,000.00 that made my jaw drop. Needless to say when I got the quote from Bruce for under $6,000.00 to floor 4 bedrooms, 2 hallways, 2 baths, kitchen and dining room I was all kinds of happy. I'm looking forward to the installation of the flooring in just a short couple of weeks.These guys are wonderful to work with. Very personable, knowlegable and just honest to goodness good guys. I will certainly recommend Stanley Steemer to friends and family. I'll have to write another review on the installation of the floors since that part hasn't been completed as yet and it's a different crew
- Doug's Chem-Dry Carpet Carec.c Very satisfactory. Years ago I had one or two rooms cleaned with a tradiional wet process--the result was equally good but very wet. For several hours afterward. Doug and asst. entered,professional in every respect, briefly toured the house and set up their equipment. We have a free-flying lovebird and a tiny dog; all parties ignored each other. At the end, they showed me two spots in the basement that they simply could not clean throughly--later, I discovered that outside water had been seeping in and leaving a clay deposit. I had to scrape that up later and scrub with harsh cleansers. My wife didn't think it was such great work but I believe she was carrying in her mind the ads from college kids to clean "4 rooms for (about) $10." I believe that if a thing sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Doug charged $344 for about 4 hours work, or $86/hour for two fellows. I've paid more for cable service and car repair and received less satisfactory results
- Steam KingThis was the BEST carpet cleaning we have ever had! We have 2 cats. They didn't make much of a mess, but I know there was a lot of cat hair in the carpet that we probably couldn't see. Jeremy Smith made our 10 year old carpets look like new. He was very friendly, punctual, and his price was very reasonable. He also uses only environmentally friendly products, which is important to us. Steam King will ALWAYS be the first company we call for a carpet cleaning, and will be our first recommendation
- MIDWEST CARPET CLEANERS LLCMidwest Carpet Cleaners did an excellent job. They were professional and courtesy. They called me when they were on their way and when they left, my couches looked brand new again! I highly recommend this company and will be using them again in the future!
- Neville & Son's Carpet CleaningBoth times they did a wonderful job! Both Kevin, one of the owners who came out to give me an estimate the 1st time, & Patrick who lead the cleaning crew both times were informative & very courteous. I was very happy w/the results when they finished because I actually thought some of the stains would not come up. It looked better than the day we moved in :
Carpet Cleaners in Jefferson City
- Business Description:Unlimited Handiworks LLC is an locally owned and operated residential repair, non-structural remodeling, and restoration service company established in Columbia Missouri 2005. Our goal is to provide the customer with wide range of professional trade services without having to hire multiple contractors. In 2021 the company relocated from the Midwest to Roanoke Virginia offering the same services with the same goal. We are also excited to be focusing on historic home preservation to help preser..Recent Review:Great. Mr. Horton removed an old concrete porch and built a new porch using treated lumber, he and his crew did an excellent job. They were here on time and at the end of each day cleaned up the job site. Mr. Horton went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the result, i would hire him again and recommend him to do work for anyone. He is pleasant cooperative but most of all does excellent work. He returned to do some repairs that needed to be done again made sure I was satisfied. It was so nice to work with someone who really cares about his customer and takes pride in the finished project. I have received many compliments on the improved looks of the front of my house, and how nice it now looksLois T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated carpet cleaning company servicing Columbia MO and the surrounding areas.Recent Review:It was good. He got here quickly and got the carpet cleaned for me.Cynthia R.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Truthfully there's not much I cant do, if it requires fixing,building, repairing, replacing, removing or improving my hands can accomplish it. If there's something I dont know I'm not afraid to learn how. My goal is to provide an affordable dependable trustworthy handyman to anyone who has the neeRecent Review:He took over $7000 and never finished the project. The work he did was horrible and cost us another $5000 to fix. CHeck him out on case netAbida L.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:Excellent. On time, professional and quality workRonald K.
- Business Description:Total cleaning solution for car and home,blinds,carpet ,upholstery,power washing ,auto detailing if you need it clean we got it washed.Were mobile...
- Business Description:Clean Homes And Organized Spaces (CHAOS) is a residential house cleaning service serving in Jefferson City, and nearby surrounding areas. We have a high level of professionalism and trustworthiness that is offered. We focus on steady reliance as well as being detail oriented in order to keep homes clean. CHAOS will work hard to achieve a large percentage of loyal, repeat customers who regularly use us, as well as being vocal to their friends about the success they have had with CHAOS
- Business Description:At Christy's Magic Touch, we focus on making our client's vision a reality. Whether the project is large or small, traditional or contemporary, our professional staff is waiting to assist you. With over a decade of experience, we are locally owned and operated (Fulton, MO). Quality and attention to detail are our motto and we take extra time to ensure that nothing is overlooked. Reasonable pricing, professionalism, and courtesy are what makes us different from the rest. Come see what a differ..
- Business Description:Maxcare will send IICRC Certified cleaners to your home to safely and effectively improve the look, feel, and performance of your carpets, furnishings, and hard surfaces. Please see our Facebook page for examples of our carpet repair and cleaning servicesRecent Review:I entered into TL;DR territory writing this, so in short: do yourself a favor and call MaxCare. I'm so glad my basement filled with sewage. I'm not kidding, and you probably think that's weird, but let me explain... My story begins on what should have been a carefree and relaxing weekend. My husband was out of town and I was getting ready to hunker down and binge on The Voice. Cue epically pootastic sewer backup. After the plumber took care of the blocked pipes, I called MaxCare to see about cleaning up the poopocalypse in my basement. Rob was there within the hour and went straight to work sanitizing the hard surfaces and carting away the affected carpet. Never in my life have I met a man so passionate about carpet cleaning than Rob. I started calling him for my home needs after he did great cleaning at a couple of my offices in town. I've had some emergencies in the past and he always responds super fast (very important when you have a surprise toilet overflow at a business!). The following week I met my new hero, Stephanie. Stephanie oversaw everything to come after the initial disaster. We had a LOT of things to deal with: refinishing wood paneling, replacing baseboards & flooring, re-painting walls (water travels y'all!), and the unfortunate discovery of asbestos. Yeah, I said asbestos. It was a real clusterfluff. Stephanie worked tirelessly day after day to make sure the job was done right with as little impact to our daily lives as possible. She coordinated all the subcontractors and really went the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of the whole way through. Stephanie also has this magic ability to make you feel like you're her only client. Anytime I had a question or concern, she responded quickly with answers, sometimes to questions I didn't even realize I had. She was also on the same plane as me as far as design went--anytime there was a question about where to put something, what color something should be, how to cover something, Stephanie's instincts were always in line with my own. Despite the unfortunate circumstance that began this whole ordeal, I am glad it happened for a few reasons. 1) our gross old Berber carpet is gone forever, 2) our new floors are beautiful, and 3) now I know Stephanie, the gal that can do anything! She saved my house and my sanity, and I would trust her with any job. I am eternally gratefulAmanda K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Saint Martins
- Holts Summit
- New Bloomfield
- Loose Creek
carpet cleaners in Jefferson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Griffin's Elite Cleaning Services 9001 Leeds Rd
Kansas City, Missouri
- Griffin's Elite Cleaning Services
- Junior's ProClean1105 Dogwood Dr
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Junior's ProClean
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team10 S RANGELINE RD
- Kelley Klean The Restoration Team
- Neville & Son's Carpet Cleaning250 E High Point Ln
- Neville & Son's Carpet Cleaning
- Sapp's Homepro Inc18973 S Old Route A
- ServiceMaster of Columbia10620 N. Hwy V.V.
- Servpro Of Jefferson City11337 County Rd 385
Holts Summit, Missouri
- Show Me Clean 1912 Boyd Ln
- Spectrum Cleaning and Restoration8600 W Trails West Dr.
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stanley Steemer3630 Mojave Ct Ste 100
- SteamPro Carpet Cleaning3941 Dewberry Drive #101a
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Sudz Up Cleaning Company 4802 Meadow Lark Ln
- Sapp's Homepro Inc
- The Can Do Crew2602 Agate Way
- The Can Do Crew
- Unlimited Handiworks LLCPO Box 21235
- Unlimited Handiworks LLC
- virtual village llc304 Grand Ave unit 1
- virtual village llc